Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) (43932 Views)

EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football / Mikel Obi Set To Quit Trabzonspor / Samuel Chukwueze Visits Governor Ikpeazu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Dikaveli(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Lie. He wants his share of the national cake. Mikel who could not marry a Nigerian wants to do something for Nigeria? Big lie.

He is waiting for your mom, he wants to marry her anu
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by omoyeni37: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2021
Thumbs up to him for giving back to the society
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Price3(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2021
You must not dress to kill to show you have the money, only the poor will borrow clothes to impress those that don't even care...
EmmanuelScott1:
The dressing of Mikel and ihenacho sef grin grin

Mikel jump-up and ihenacho agbero way grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Alabaintprice(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2021
I'm from same town as Mikel but I can authoritatively say that this niggur hasn't done shit for his town..... Even the street where his father lives was done by another prominent man.....

He should getat.... Totally useless to the people of Neni. I'm sure no one will acknowledge his coming whenever he comes to his home town
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by dlordy100: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2021
Covid19 dy Nigeria abi yet none of them has face mask ni
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Frenzy01(m): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2021
Good one.

Meanwhile, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Lie. He wants his share of the national cake. Mikel who could not marry a Nigerian wants to do something for Nigeria? Big lie.
Because na many of your type full Nigeria, team feminist. grin How can he marry his fellow man? So that you can bring all his years of hard work to ruins
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by reekay2000(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
post=102832669:
Assuming Jos was a safe place now I would be hearing.. na dead body wan attend the academy ?
Are you saying that there are no human beings in Jos. For your information nowhere is safe in Nigeria
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by EmmyNorse(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
How many hausas or yorubas will build such gigantic project in any Eastern state. We igbos are peaceful and loving people.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by ofiko123(m): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nice one.... Kudos to John obi Mikel and the Governor as well.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by tunize(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Nice one from that Igbo boy Mikel. Only poor people struggle to dress well
You just read my mind see simple dressing with all the billions.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
mrvitalis:
2face stayed in enugu , what has he done for imt ,?

Makinde of oyo made his money in pH Rivers State yet has no house in rivers state

What has Mikel done for anambra ?

Igbos really our mumu never do

wetin anambra do for mikel obi? Abegi........
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
candidbabe:
Igbo AMAKA
Igbos developing the north

quote by wole soyinka........it is only a fool will leave his/her region undeveloped, but seriously developing another region.......

It is only a brainless son will be painting another man's house, while his father house remain unpainted........by Nnamdi azikwe....
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by mrvitalis(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
Sleekfingers:

wetin anambra do for mikel obi? Abegi........

Watin jos do for Mikel
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Nature8(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
mrvitalis:
2face stayed in enugu , what has he done for imt ,?

Makinde of oyo made his money in pH Rivers State yet has no house in rivers state

What has Mikel done for anambra ?

Igbos really our mumu never do

Exactly what I asked bro
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by UCHIHAmask: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ever8090:
and I can assure you that, this very analysis is a wish in your mind as we all live in the shit-hole together with accurate knowledge of events.
Though there is no harm for majority of Igbos wanting a Biafra just as there is no harm for a south south man wanting his own Niger Delta Republic or the Yoruba wanting their Oduduwa Republic, it is their fundamental right, accepted in all sense of human existence. But creating unnecessary hate against others that you will surely need even after the separation, (if it do happen) is something that can only be found among the few Igbos that wants Biafra.
Catalonia in Spain wants out of Spain, but are not grounded in such hate against others Spanish citizens the way you do against other citizens in Nigeria including those from your own divide with contrary view..,Wales " same thing with Catalonia.
You want out of Nigeria and nothing to do with her at the moment, allow others to hold their own views and display it their own way, stop dishing out dictate to them from wherever you are hiding and focus on your mission...
spain didn't kill thousands of catalonians,it didn't tag them terrorists,the spanish president doesn't belittle catalonians in his words etc,so quit saying it as if hate is born of nothing,it grows as a result of an action,if seperatists are wrong in many ways then what is the NIGERIA GOVERMENT,with it's unspeakable and Extrajudicious actions...
i repeat,the problem is not with agitators but with the FG,look at its deeds .....

everybody has their views,nobody is stoping anybody,arguments are expected,radicals would appear inflamed with arrogance against own tribe who they perceive enemy,there are different classes of people in the struggle so never generalize,besides that doesn't diminish the sublimity of the struggle
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by UCHIHAmask: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We have 36 states unless the rules have changed without us knowing.

And each recognised by their state of origin.
shut it.....you know what i'm saying.

""""We have 36 states unless the rules have changed without us knowing. And each recognised by their state of origin"""" yeah yeah yeah
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

shut it.....you know what i'm saying.

""""We have 36 states unless the rules have changed without us knowing. And each recognised by their state of origin"""" yeah yeah yeah

I don't know because we are not running a monarchial system of government.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by PastorFire: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
post=102837059:
What about the insecurity in Jos ?
There is no insecurity in Jos.. Infact, Jos is now one of the safest place you can live in North-Central Nigeria. Just like Psquare, Mikel's family walks freely on the streets of Jos without any harassment. We see often.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by JayB11(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop asking him a useless question and enrich the forum with what you know.

Come.....take my phone and type the contents. Most stupid human ever, you lack manners, you are a village hunter sef. Is that how you ask one to do something? Dan durun uwa.....FCK OUTTA HERE! B@GGER...
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by SmartPolician: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
JayB11:

Come.....take my phone and type the contents. Most stupid human ever, you lack manners, you are a village hunter sef. Is that how you ask one to do something? Dan durun uwa.....FCK OUTTA HERE! B@GGER...

MTN
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Ever8090: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

spain didn't kill thousands of catalonians,it didn't tag them terrorists,the spanish president doesn't belittle catalonians in his words etc,so quit saying it as if hate is born of nothing,it grows as a result of an action,if seperatists are wrong in many ways then what is the NIGERIA GOVERMENT,with it's unspeakable and Extrajudicious actions...
i repeat,the problem is not with agitators but with the FG,look at its deeds .....

everybody has their views,nobody is stoping anybody,arguments are expected,radicals would appear inflamed with arrogance against own tribe who they perceive enemy,there are different classes of people in the struggle so never generalize,besides that doesn't diminish the sublimity of the struggle
Catalonia didn't start their campaign with hate against other citizens of Spain they did not start with calling the Spanish nation zoo and refering to other dozens as animals in a zoo..so you should understand where and how the hate started from, don't jump to last night instead claiming to be when hates started against the Igbos...
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by UCHIHAmask: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ever8090:
Catalonia didn't start their campaign with hate against other citizens of Spain they did not start with calling the Spanish nation zoo and refering to other dozens as animals in a zoo..so you should understand where and how the hate started from, don't jump to last night instead claiming to be when hates started against the Igbos...
ohh!!
does calling the nation a zoo justify the killing of innoccent protesters,remember you Acknowledged that they have the right to protest,is insult now a criminal offense that deserves death without trials......
the protesters hate you(nigeria),they insult you,you hate them too then let them leave,why kill them with impunity...

hahaha,you nigerians are pitiable in justification,your sentiments blind you to reasoning..(pls dn't take this as an attack on your person AD HOMINEM)
you should pay more attention to protest all over the world,their are worst insults being thrown around,there are even physical assaults on security forces,presidents,infrastructures etc yet their goverments didn't react like the fools we have here.....
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
DCmonster:
Bastard Igbo boy! You can't open it in Enugu nor Anambra your home State.

Useless Efulefu! undecided

Why will be open it in Enugu!

Enugu na his state?
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
Alabaintprice:
I'm from same town as Mikel but I can authoritatively say that this niggur hasn't done shit for his town..... Even the street where his father lives was done by another prominent man.....

He should getat.... Totally useless to the people of Neni. I'm sure no one will acknowledge his coming whenever he comes to his home town

If he can't do it then do it.

Afterall you are a man like him.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Alabaintprice(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

If he can't do it then do it.

Afterall you are a man like him.

Other prominent people from that town have done things for there people....

Don't sound daft please
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by adadike(f): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Why will be open it in Enugu!

Enugu na his state?
ndi Ara! They want him to open it in Enugu so that they can burn it down at the order of their mad god, onye ara afara ibekwu that gets angry at will

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by OnionBandit(f): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
adadike:
ndi Ara! They want him to open it in Enugu so that they can burn it down at the order of their mad god, onye ara afara ibekwu that gets angry at will
please check your mail
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
adadike:

Imagine the ease they always use in suggesting Enugu to Mikel.

Their lord and savior will soon tell them to raze it down because Mikel is a saboteur.

Nnamdi Kanu is gradually turning all Igbos to bitter and hate filled fellows.....very bitter people.

Obi ojoo in grand style.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Mob Jurgen Klopp's Lookalike In Madrid (Photo, Video) / Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. / Anthony Joshua Self-Isolating After Contact With Prince Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.