Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same (668 Views)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Rissimenky: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb1Mh741Z1Q&t=90s

A Mishra
1 week ago
Twitter: I will suspend anyone's account who doesn't agree with me.

Also Twitter: If you ban me you are violating freedom of speech.

2.7K likes

Tapan Patel
1 week ago (edited)
Twitter: Remove President Mohammadu Buhari's post.
President Mohammadu Buhari: We will treat them in the language they understand.

765 likes

Everything Glorious
1 week ago
Honestly if India could ban Twitter too, the world will follow suit.

169 likes

Darrel Wilson
1 week ago
Now for USA to do the same..

Da Lac
1 week ago (edited)
Nigeria got balls. Imagine the whole world does this

Mohit Morris
1 week ago
Anyone else, like me, enjoying every moment Big Tech is shown the dog house across the world?

Anak Nusantara
1 week ago (edited)
The first country in the world to challenge Jack Dorsey.
Let us give a round of applause to Nigeria Government.

Papa Ji
1 week ago
Twitter is like a goon who complains to himself , listen to his own complaints and punishes himself. What a joke �

Willy Wonky
1 week ago
Twitter better get used to this....
This is Twitter’s future.
They deserve no less.

AAMCO Scott
1 week ago
Ironically, the people complaining about Facebook and Twitter censorship STILL USE IT!!! It’s time for a new platform

Hairy John
1 week ago
Fair play to Nigeria. They made a wise decision.

Passionate P
1 week ago
Maturity is when you understand that such apps are waste of time and glorification of insanity.

jason siddons
1 week ago
Nigeria is showing the world how to give big tech the big finger, absolutely brilliant

Avi Sharma
1 week ago
Finally that one country who has the balls to do this seriously at first I never thought that Nigeria will be the country to ban Twitter but now it has done it .. India should learn from them .. ��

bimal pillai
1 week ago
Twitter is now playing unelected opposition government in other countries.

Robert Stuart
1 week ago
When Twitter assumes the role of government, that government will assert control.

Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yo

Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Rissimenky: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2021

Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by KRSWon: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
So we're listening to Indians now?
https://www.nairaland.com/6608472/indian-shades-nigeria-over-twitter
Which Indians should we or should we not listen to?
Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
KRSWon:
So we're listening to Indians now?

https://www.nairaland.com/6608472/indian-shades-nigeria-over-twitter

Which Indians should we or should we not listen to?

Hmm

Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Rissamenti: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb1Mh741Z1Q&t=90s

Naresh Gurbani
1 week ago
Well done Nigeria... You have shown lot of spine in doing it. When will Modi ban this Rogue platform.

Vijay Dookhee
1 week ago
WELLdone NIGERIA,THAT'S A GOOD LESSON TO A GREAT MAFIA MEDIA.

Ajay Kapoor
1 week ago
"Freedom of Speech" meaning is different for Twitter and common citizen.

gs
1 week ago
Good decision by nigerian govt. Twitter should realise that, it's just a company. Not to dictate on government.

Garima
1 week ago
India should follow the same... These big tech should realise it asap that every one has the freedom of expression... It can't be selective

Ashok Jayanthi
1 week ago
Good decision. Big tech has misused the loopholes in law. Big tech is selective in their acts and it is arbitrary. Should be punished

Greek Boy
1 week ago
The world should take notes from Nigeria. Big tech is trying to brain wash you into doing what they want, but once you silence them they cry unfair.

sd sd
1 week ago
Jack Dorsey is a nut case and his business should be shut down probably everywhere �

Boris Sheen
1 week ago (edited)
now if they could just do that everywhere else in the world we'd be golden. I don't think anyone should have that narcissistic factory crap.

AAKASH TEWARI
1 week ago
Let's start rolling this suspension feature world wide..

Arun Kumar Gupta
1 week ago
One of the best news ever.

Bald Guy
1 week ago
Twitter should be banned everywhere including in the States.

Vedant Parmar
1 week ago
Well Done Nigeria India Stands with Nigeria
Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Holle

Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Rissamenti: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:
Holle

YOU CROOK TRYING TO DECEIVE US WITH LARGE SIZED LETTERS.

ONE PERSON'S VOICE DOES NOT DROWN OUT THE VOICE OF THOUSANDS OF SUPPORTERS OF BUHARI'S ACTION.

SO YOU CAN POST THAT CRAP POST 1 MILLION TIMES, PEOPLE STILL KNOW IT IS ONE PERSON'S OPINION.

WHAT MATTERS IS WHAT THE MAJORITY OF INDIANS THINK.

AND WE CAN SEE WHAT THEY THINK, you CROOKED DECEIVER WHO THINKS HE IS SMART.

1 Like

Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Rissamenti: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
More messages of SUPPORT for Buhari Twiiter Ban

Brent goff
1 week ago
Good now they have lost a potential of 200mill users.

Uddipan Chaudhury
1 week ago
Twitter: I am the boss
Nigeria: You are fired

sd sd
1 week ago
Well done Nigeria! Now issue an interpol arrest warrant against Jack Dorsi

samugote
1 week ago
All Africa should follow suit on behalf of their partner.
Just means Twitter can shut down any President;s Account.

Marvelous_pk
1 week ago
Finally someone has courage to take step ���

priyank tiwari
1 week ago
So much needed n done these big techs have to b shown the way.

Hrs Sehrawat. Jattitude
1 week ago
Well done � Nigeria....
Australia and India also need to take actions on immediately....

Krishana
1 week ago
Indian politicians does not have guts to do that yet

Raymond Griggs
1 week ago
We need to ban it here in the USA and well !! Also Facebook and Amazon

Mike Moomins
1 week ago
Well done Nigeria ��

Deplorable Trumplican
1 week ago
Don’t you just love it! WELL-DONE �����

Evil love-vendor
1 week ago
Go Nigeria! Love from The USA! ��

Shivang Dwivedi
1 week ago
Now this makes today a good morning

Indianbossgirl
1 week ago
Waiting for Twitter's suspension for forever in India. Please make it happen GOI �

What!
1 week ago
Thank you Nigeria...respect to your president and all Nigerians.
Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Rissamenti: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
BUMP!!!
Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Rissamenti: 12:17am On Jun 18, 2021
BUMP!!!!!!
Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Mangekyo: 1:32am On Jun 18, 2021
Abōkis keep posting about Twitter even after banning Twitter. Everyone's moved on but be like say e still dey shark una for una empty skull.
Since when dud Indians have a say in our country?
Paid BMC's. We'll continue using VPN to access it like nothing even happened. You can only wail

Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Rissamenti: 1:35am On Jun 18, 2021
Mangekyo:
Abōkis keep posting about Twitter even after banning Twitter. Everyone's moved on but be like say e still dey shark una for una empty skull.
Since when dud Indians have a say in our country?
Paid BMC's. We'll continue using VPN to access it like nothing even happened. You can only wail

SHUT UP.

Twitter usage in Nigeria has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY despite VPN, which is why Jack Dorsey's folks are CRAWLING to Abuja to beg Buhari!
Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Rugaria: 1:45am On Jun 18, 2021
How about Laos? Do they also want Nigeria to be banned? When are you going to get the opinions of the people of Myanmar and Bhutan?

Isolated tyrant's and their Court jesters running from pillar to post desperately angling for attention and validation!

You are on Nairaland supporting the ban on Twitter with a billion threads. It hasn't occured to you that the same reasons used to ban Twitter can be used to ban nairaland and that in the end you will be effected as freedom of speech suffers..?
Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Mangekyo: 1:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Rissamenti:

SHUT UP.

Twitter usage in Nigeria has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY despite VPN, which is why Jack Dorsey's folks are CRAWLING to Abuja to beg Buhari!

Who crawled to Abuja to beg buhar? Maybe in your dreams. I can't imagine jack or any of his crew stooping so low to come to this zoo.
Pretty much every southerner are all using VPN to access it, I'm using VPN to access it so I don't even feel the ban one bit. Maybe Twitter usage dropped as a result of Abōkis and apc leaving to go to their newly found kōo app.

And oh, jack dorsey can buy buhary and his entire generation! Little things like that won't worry him

Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Rissamenti: 1:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Rugaria:
How about Laos? Do they also want Nigeria to be banned? When are you going to get the opinions of the people of Myanmar and Bhutan?

Isolated tyrant's and their Court jesters running from pillar to post desperately angling for attention and validation!

You are on Nairaland supporting the ban on Twitter with a billion threads. It hasn't occured to you that the same reasons used to ban Twitter can be used to ban nairaland and that in the end you will be effected as freedom of speech suffers..?

The day Nairaland follows Twitter, and allows violent secessionists, murderers, and traitors to post on its forum, while banning or deleting PRO-NIGERIAN posts, Nairaland will also be BANNED.

And if you can't stand that, go jump in a fcking river!
Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Mangekyo: 1:54am On Jun 18, 2021
Rissamenti:

The day Nairaland follows Twitter, and allows violent secessionists, murderers, and traitors to post on its forum, while banning or deleting PRO-NIGERIAN posts, Nairaland will also be BANNED.

And if you can't stand that, go jump in a fcking river!

grin why would I go jump into a river when I can use VPN to easily access it? grin
Hardly you see any southerner still making a post about Twitter, we've moved on and even forgot it was banned. It's you Abōkis that keep posting about it. You even hard to go write out every comment made by an Indian who supports it smh. Pained BMC grin

Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Rissamenti: 1:56am On Jun 18, 2021
Mangekyo:

Who crawled to Abuja to beg buhar? Maybe in your dreams. I can't imagine jack or any of his crew stooping so low to come to this zoo.
Pretty much every southerner are all using VPN to access it, I'm using VPN to access it so I don't even feel the ban one it. Maybe Twitter usage dropped as a result of Abōkis and apc leaving to go to their newly found kōo app.

And oh, jack dorsey can buy buhary and his enter generation! Little things like that won't worry him

First off, you air head, Twitter made a profit of just 1.2 billion dollars last year, and are deep in debt, so they can barely buy hamburgers for their staff, talk less of buying Buhari and Africa's largest economy.

2nd, only a few die-hard twitter addicts bother to go through the VPN route, which is why Twitter usage in Nigeria has FALLEN DRAMATICALLY NATIONWIDE.

3rd, Twitter has made so many overtures to the Nigerian govt to rescind the ban, you would need to be living under a rock not to notice.

Just 3 days ago, the mumu Jack Dorsey posted THREE Nigerian flags on his page.

Not one. THREE.

HE KNOWS he is FCKED without NIGERIA - Africa's largest internet ecosystem.

NOW RUN ALONG, SLAVE BOY, AND GO SUCK HIS NUTS. MIGHT MAKE HIM FEEL A LITTLE RELEVANT.
Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Mangekyo: 2:04am On Jun 18, 2021
Rissamenti:

First off, you air head, Twitter made a profit of just 1.2 billion dollars last year, and are deep in debt, so they can barely buy hamburgers for their staff, talk less of buying Buhari and Africa's largest economy.

2nd, only a few die-hard twitter addicts bother to go through the VPN route, which is why Twitter usage in Nigeria has FALLEN DRAMATICALLY NATIONWIDE.

3rd, Twitter has made so many overtures to the Nigerian govt to rescind the ban, you would need to be living under a rock not to notice.

Just 3 days ago, the mumu posted THREE Nigerian flags on his page.

HE KNOWS he is FCKED without NIGERIA - Africa's largest internet ecosystem.

NOW RUN ALONG, SLAVE BOY, AND GO SUCK HIS NUTS. MIGHT MAKE HIM FEEL A LITTLE RELEVANT.

Twitter is in dept? You absolute dick head. Post some source now before I bitch slap your dirty ass.

I was even referring to Jack doeseys networth which is $12billion+, compared to Buhari's $80million at max.
I never said he's buying Nigeria, learn to read.
He's buying Buhari, his household and his entire cows with a lot of money still remaining.

Jack posted those Nigerian flags the day Yorubas protested.

You've banned Twitter, Pls stop posting about it. You're making a total fool of yourself. Imagine going to copy out all the comments made by Indians showing their suuport for the ban on your notebook just bcus you wanted to post it here. How much are paid?

Hahaha I'd rather suck off jack than the tattered cow who uses the urine of his fellow cows to bath.
Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Rissamenti: 2:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Mangekyo:

Twitter is in dept? You absolute dick head. Post some source now before I bitch slap your dirty ass.

I was even referring to Jack doeseys networth which is $12billion+, compared to Buhari's $80million at max.
I never said he's buying Nigeria, learn to read.
He's buying Buhari, his household and his entire cows with a lot of money still remaining.

Jack posted those Nigerian flags the day Yorubas protested.

You've banned Twitter, Pls stop posting about it. You're making a total fool of yourself. Imagine going to copy out all the comments made by Indians showing their suuport for the ban on your notebook just bcus you wanted to post it here. How much are paid?

Hahaha I'd rather suck off jack than the tattered cow who uses the urine of his fellow cows to bath.

DUMBO, HERE IS INFO ON TWITTER'S HUGE DEBT:

''Based on Twitter's balance sheet as of October 30, 2020, long-term debt is at $2.55 billion and current debt is at $908.61 million, amounting to $3.46 billion in total debt.''

https://www.benzinga.com/news/21/01/19140291/how-does-twitters-debt-look

Plus Buhari has no business being as personally rich as Jack Dorsey. He is not a corrupt leader.

But he controls Africa's largest economy with an annual GDP of 1.16 TRILLION dollars calculated by Purchasing Power Parity, PPP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nigeria

So, Jack Dorsey is a NOBODY compared to President Muhammadu Buhari, and twitter is a NON-ENTITY compared to the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Now run along and go give Jack his blow, slaveboy.
Re: Indians SUPPORT Buhari's Twitter Ban - Say India Must Do Same by Mangekyo: 2:38am On Jun 18, 2021
Rissamenti:

DUMBO, HERE IS INFO ON TWITTER'S HUGE DEBT:

''Based on Twitter's balance sheet as of October 30, 2020, long-term debt is at $2.55 billion and current debt is at $908.61 million, amounting to $3.46 billion in total debt.''

https://www.benzinga.com/news/21/01/19140291/how-does-twitters-debt-look

Plus Buhari has no business being as personally rich as Jack Dorsey. He is not a corrupt leader.

But he controls Africa's largest economy with an annual GDP of 1.16 TRILLION dollars calculated by Purchasing Power Parity, PPP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nigeria

So, Jack Dorsey is a NOBODY compared to President Muhammadu Buhari, and twitter is a NON-ENTITY compared to the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Now run along and go give Jack his blow, slaveboy.

You're uneducated, just like 90% of every other Abōki.
First off

Twitter generated $3.7 billion revenue in 2020, an 8.8 percent increase year-on-year
86 percent of Twitter’s revenue came from advertising in 2020
Twitter posted a net loss of $1.1 billion in 2020, which was the company’s first annual loss since 2017
Twitter has 186 million daily active users and 38 million users in the United States

Year Revenue
2012 $0.3 billion
2013 $0.6 billion
2014 $1.4 billion
2015 $2.2 billion
2016 $2.5 billion
2017 $2.4 billion
2018 $3 billion
2019 $3.4 billion
2020 $3.7 billion
https://www.businessofapps.com/data/twitter-statistics/

Twitter made loss of 1.1billion, and also made a revenue of 3.7billion in 2020.
Minus 1.1billion from 3.7billion, is it still a loss?
Be brief with your answer.

Twitter are in dept? grin grin
According to forbes , Twitter has a networth of 8billion usd with their market cap being 48billion usd
https://www.forbes.com/companies/twitter/?sh=a0f2d222a3bb
Wake up to reality if you think Twitter are in dept LMFAOOOO

Thirdly, Twitter won't go broke bcus of the zoo called Nigeria.

Trefis expects Twitter’s (NYSE:TWTR) - - - - - Revenue Per International user to rise from about $11 in 2020 to $12.8 in 2021 and around $13.3 in 2022.

According to forbes, revenue per international users are gonna rise btw 2021 and 2023 and mind you, this article was written in June 3.

Abōki, do you know what GPD means? grin grin
Is gpd the networth of Nigeria? Briefly answer that Pls. I don't knw why you're bragging about gpd

The money of Nigeria doesn't belong to Buhari btw. Buhari as the president of Nigeria, has a salary. Combine the entire salary he's earned, he won't be able to afford Jack's shoes. Yes, Jack can buy him and his enter generation.

I never said jack is richer than Nigeria, learn to read and comprehend. He's richer than Buhari and by miles. If you insists its gonna be Buhari and Nigeria, then I'll also team up Jack and the USA. somehow Buhari and the zoo are still pretty much rats in their presence. Shalom.

Go lead your cows now. I'm sure they're missing you already

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why IPOB May Disintegrate And Their Members Betrayed / France May Put Pressure On Benin Republic Not To Return Igboho To Nigeria / Throwback Buhari Promised Not To Please His Children At The Detriment Of Nigeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.