Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) (44826 Views)

Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office / Mufutau Waliu: Ogun Poly Lecturer Shot Dead - Picture / UNICAL Final Year Student Killed By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by mightyhaze: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nwagod26:

Can you just shut up. Bigotic idiot. What has national leadership got to do with such killings? Or are you deaf to hearing of the rising case of occultist and their activities I UNIBEN?
And morseo, not that am supporting negativity, do you know the level of hardship these useless lecturers are busy metting out to students all in the name of academics. Biko shut up
Let me ask you some questions I hope that your feeble mind will be able to wrap itself around..

Whose Job is it to provide a sound security system in this country? Whose table does all these buck stop?

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Iconnect1: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
jamoyakz:

you know nothing about Dr Charles bro.
he is very humble but strict. I chatted him up on facebook and requested for his number and email address he give me without hesitation.
the problem with why you had issues with him was strictly because you weren't studious enough.
U really know am wella
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Tripitaka: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
jamoyakz:

Charles got his PhD from University of Exeter UK.
maybe you meant Suruola Eke whom finished from a Canadian university

Really? I thought it was from Canada. I dont know the Suruola
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by jamoyakz: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
humility33:

Lol... Yes Segun set
They even slash our result in finals and 300L sha
didnt plan to have a first class but to my surprise it was almost possible

Edigin Was the HOD when we graduated nobody had A in project, those who their supervisor gave A initially, Edigin slashed it to C. that your set you guys were lucky. Obakhedo didn't teach you guys
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by jamoyakz: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
humility33:

Yes he is very intelligent but he show me pepper sha
In 200L i got an E in his course wanted and plead wit him to give me an F so that i can write it again because that session had 10As,1B and 1E in his course it was painful sha

The man simply walked me out of his office
you see otoghile ehhh... that man no get time lol
200l courses are mainly objective so might be making is. I remember my time to when Edigin took us pol 214, Omo we that had type A all had F (20 and below). we went to meet him to complain Epa chased us and threw his walking stick at us lol ��� that was my only carry over in school
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by jamoyakz: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tripitaka:

Really? I thought it was from Canada. I dont know the Suruola
no university of Exster. he is currently the HOD of political science
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by humility33(m): 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
jamoyakz:

Edigin Was the HOD when we graduated nobody had A in project, those who their supervisor gave A initially, Edigin slashed it to C. that your set you guys were lucky. Obakhedo didn't teach you guys

You're right sha i got an A in my project was the only person Dr. Aghedo gave an A

He told me my project was the best he ever supervised

Well that has passed
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by CUMIN: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
kelvinrhs:
He died last week Friday

A very calm guy who does not speak much

He was a lecturer in my department; the man was in our class last week Tuesday �

I don't know why he was killed but...

May his soul continue to rest in peace and may his assassinators never know rest

Only God can judge those who did this.
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Did he fucvk cultists girlfriend?
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by folake4u(f): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tripitaka:

Charles did not bribe shit. If you hear him and others like Akpomera and Abutudu speak, you'll know they deserve all the plaudits. Those guys are very sound, especially Akpomera.
If you had mentioned names like Otoghile and Aihie, then I may listen to you.

Lmao wetin happen to Otoghile and Aihie?
Aihie dey okay na.
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by folake4u(f): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
When I saw the news of Maxwell's death on my secondary school platform, I was pained really.
He was a really good guy. He taught me Government in secondary school and he was friendly to all. I was also happy when he gained lecturing position in Uniben.

Hmmm. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by jonaifame22(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
RealAlubarika:

Do you know Joshua and this guy is surname is Omorodion he was the class rep of class 2010
orobosa was my class rep
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by jonaifame22(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
humility33:

I dont know bro but his favourite daughter is a staunch believer. I pray he did prior his death
thanks for your response,his son who was into movie back then died on n 2009 or there about
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by georgeakins: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lovexme:
I know this guy na.

We both attended CFi and graduated same year. R.I.P, man.

Please, what is CFi?
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Tripitaka: 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
jamoyakz:

no university of Exster. he is currently the HOD of political science

Charles is the HOD? Wow! How can he be HOD when Akpomera has never tasted the seat? This is great news for him. He has really taken giant strides.
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
georgeakins:

Please, what is CFi?

Christian Fellowship International.

It's a campus fellowship.
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by RealAlubarika(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
jonaifame22:
orobosa was my class rep

Yes Orobosa, his brother is Desmond Omorodion
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by jamoyakz: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tripitaka:

Charles is the HOD? Wow! How can he be HOD when Akpomera has never tasted the seat? This is great news for him. He has really taken giant strides.
who is Akpomera and what year did you graduate? is Akpomera a PHD holder? Professor ikelegbe is currently the Dean faculty of social science
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
jonaifame22:
wow,so ogbeide is dead,pls did he by any chance change is atheist view
Most professors are atheist, they feel they are bigger than God or God doesn't exist, I once argued with one few years back, we argued for so many hours to the extent that I got exhausted, I just left him there, he was like, I'm still a small boy, I don't know anything yet. grin
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Tripitaka: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
jamoyakz:

who is Akpomera and what year did you graduate? is Akpomera a PHD holder? Professor ikelegbe is currently the Dean faculty of social science

He is a PhD holder, former UNIBEN PRO. He is Charles's senior. Infact, during my program there, Charles does not take MSC classes, but I heard he now does. While I was there, Ikelegbe had just returned from a sabbatical leave, then Ebohon just handed over to Otoghile as HOD.
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Willzkid(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
kelvinrhs:
He died last week Friday

A very calm guy who does not speak much

He was a lecturer in my department; the man was in our class last week Tuesday �

I don't know why he was killed but...

May his soul continue to rest in peace and may his assassinators never know rest

I would think so too. I knew him from a distance too, looked like a really gentle guy. So sad for his family
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by jamoyakz: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tripitaka:

He is a PhD holder, former UNIBEN PRO. He is Charles's senior. Infact, during my program there, Charles does not take MSC classes, but I heard he now does. While I was there, Ikelegbe had just returned from a sabbatical leave, then Ebohon just handed over to Otoghile as HOD.
OK I don't know him, I left when Edigin was hod and Charles was doing his doctorate in the UK then. ikelegbe taught us in final year.. Pol 411 I think.
after Edigin was ogbiede then Ebohon before Otoghile in that sequence if I'm not mistaken.
also I don't think the agbomore can be Charles senior. Charles was employed way before all of them. seniority determines who becomes the HOD
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
TeDesQ:

That's the idea. The need to validate other people's lives, ìdeologies, enterprise. When you mature and know what minding what ones business is, I'll present proofs. Bye

I dey laugh ooooo grin you are a scammer bro, call me grin see someone who wants to pay another person 500,000 naira, per month, no website, you can not even afford nairaland.com ad space, rather you spam from thread to thread, call me, call me, ; D
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by yeman1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

33-year-old lecturer with the University of Benin, Maxwell Eseosa Aimuan has been killed by unknown gunmen in Edo state, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Aimuan, a lecturer in the department of Public Administration, was shot dead on Saturday, June 12, while he was driving into his compound in Isihor, Benin City.

It was gathered By , that his assailants shot him severally before fleeing the scene. He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.

The deceased, who was engaged in the institution in 2015 as a Graduate Assistant, reportedly parted with his friends after an evening outing around the Ugbowo area before he was killed.

The public relations officer of the university, Benedicta Ehanire, who confirmed the incident described the late lecturer as hardworking and dedicated university staff.

Ehanire called on security agents to unravel those behind the killing.

See Photos As Obtained By Below;

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/33-year-old-uniben-lecturer-shot-dead-by-gunmen.html

They should find out from his friends and his students ..
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Canberra55: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
I remember this guy that year from Hall 4 common room. Kai nawa ooo.
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by sylve11: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Their own is spoiled already, hence they go about spoiling others'.

na wetin them dey always do o. sad cool
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by delishpot: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
zinodizt:
Is that a justification for taking a life most students face lecturers in their school so all of them should start killing them in the name of them too do

If you are a bad person, kniw that other bad people exist too and tbey might be bader than you sef. That is reality of life.
Everybody craze get senior brother.
Not saying he is bad o, just saying we all should not think some kind of reaction would not be dished out if one is making life complicated for some people. Even good people still dey get enemies talkless of person wey dey overdo.
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by georgeakins: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lovexme:

Christian Fellowship International.

It's a campus fellowship.

Okay, thanks.
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by domido(m): 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cokahot:
I dealth with okoma when he was proving stubborn that year when he was still driving his 1999 crv green

grin grin
Okoma that year
Re: Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 22, 2021
Babara1994:

I hear uniben girls are really beautiful

I agree to disagree

Them no too fine laikdat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Universities With Fast Postgraduate M. Sc Programmes In Nigeria / 45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering / Blackout: OAU Students Reading Outside (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.