Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,100 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back (34998 Views)

Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Awoo88: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2021
people wen this man no get brain no lie.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by onuman: 10:04am On Jun 18, 2021
kennyify88:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/17/nigerians-love-me-thats-why-im-paying-them-back-buhari/%3famp

What? Nigerians love you? Are you living in Mars?

Lies. You still remain president of Nigeria because ethnoreligious bigots representing Arewa 12 sharia states are too many in the NASS because of the too many states proliferated in Arewa by Arewa northern military dictators.

In fact, everything about Buhari is falsehood. Taqqiya is in his blood.

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Safyqueen: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2021
Kandeed:
You're paying back foolish Nigerians who in their foolishness removed a man with PhD and went for a being without certificate and better education thinking he'll develop a special knowledge overnight to reroute Nigeria to the path of prosperity.

The ignorance and hatred in you is legendary for thinking that governance especially presidency is about one person.

Tell me the policy Buhari forced on Nigerians throat that people never welcomed.

The only fault in him is just his weakness to iron handle some people who are sabotaging his efforts which is not a good feature of African presidents.

Nepotism, nepotism, they want him to apply 1:1:1:1 to Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo and South South in his appointment forgotten that the north has three zones, hence the correct ratio is 3:1:1:1 which the man is strictly applying except where he has his prerogative to appoint kitchen or personal staff which other presidents too enjoyed to favour his kinsmen.

See the face of banditry and tell me the Buhari man involved. Hmmm I didn't mention Gumi and PDP oooo.

The bandits and their sponsors will meet their Waterloo very soon. Whether they like it or not no illegal gold mining and no fly zone' in Zamfara.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by uuzba(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2021
Chidywhite:
Nigerians, this statement is ironic, only the wise will understand.
A president should speak clearly. His words can trigger a war. He's the president and not just ordinary citizen.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by mrkings84(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2021
Uncle, the remaining 2 years of your second tenure will be a torn on millions of NIGERIANS'. Pls sir help us. Resign now!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Ipsofacto: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Super lies from a liar and associate of liar Muhammed from the pit of hell. Pls correct yourself oga presidio. You're using the opposite word to describe Nigerians feelings about you. The right word is Nigerian hates you, the love is only from your family and political circle that is bent of putting policies to finally kill and ordinary man. Posterity will judge you and never again Nigerians will want or get a president of your kid of someone directly or remotely associated with you. You're not just a calamity but disastrous. Indigenous Nigerians hate you!!! Spite on you
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Angrymode: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Delusion at it's peak. Buhari is mad or very stupid.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2021
Efulefe is a judge on his own case... walk from daura to neighbouring town without security to test how they love you.. not the one shedu told you they did on social media
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Liposure: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Bubu my love, we the 5%, the Dotians will continue to love you.
You are for everybody and for NOBODIES.
You have employed all the yourths.
Fuel is now #50 per litre.
A bag of rice is now 7k.
Naira is not hunger than doallar.
There's is now peace in the whole of Nigeria and even cross the dessert.
We now have cows working on our farms.
We are all happy and loving you even more.
May you reign as Lord over Nigeria forever.
Long live our loving, caring and Sweet BUBU.
how much dem pay you
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2021
grin
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Handsum64: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2021
I wonder what will happen to these children of hate when PMB retires to Daura in June 2023?
Some will most likely go extinct because there won't be PMB to release their frustrations of even ED on anymore
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by KRSWon: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Yes O!! I love you as much as I love our fatherland Nigeria . May God bless President Muhammadu Buhari with more wisdom and sound health to deliver excellent leadership and lead us aright at all times and situations. May God bless Nigeria my fatherland . visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

This is "excellent leadership"?

Nigeria ranked third-worst nation in new global good governance index
https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria-ranked-third-worst-nation-in-new-global-good-governance-index/

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by ofiko123(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2021
Do Nigerians really love President buhari?!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2021
You PDP urchins want PMB to resign so that Oshinbajo will become president.
That will make it easy for PDP to come back into power.

Dead on arrival.
PrinceOfLagos:
You're paying them back with poverty, unemployment, death and financial mismanagement.

The only way you can make Nigerians happy now is to resign .
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by donnie(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hate and bigotry against PMB that becloud reasonable judgment/comments at work as usual. 2023 election will come and go but Nigeria will remain. Those who are not Nigerians will leave Nigeria for their own fatherland. Nigeria is my fatherland and Nigeria will not bless those who curse it. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria my fatherland.

In all this Bunkum you spoke, you couldn't answer by question. Who cares about your Buhari?
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2021
Yes.
Nigerians who are hardworking, focused and proactive will have nothing against PMB and his administration.
It is the lazy, entitled and intending Andrews that are bitter and hateful towards this administration.
If not for this administration, Nigerians would have been eating in dustbins by now.

PDP (mostly Jonathan) was importing Maize for animal feed (poultry use) for several years because GEJ wanted to win a second term.
Now that oil prices and sale has crashed, no money to do import again. PMB has to borrow in order for is to meet our basic needs since we have been extremely impprt dependent.

ofiko123:
Do Nigerians really love President buhari?!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by naikeboy(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2021
If u think we love u do am online media conference let's attest to that... Lagger
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by 7pages(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Only the Association of Vulture Grillers love you. How can a normal person love deranged bigoted tyrant? Even some Afonjaz are beginning to come to their senses

who are the afonjas, you Dundee's from failed rising sun

afonja murder you there
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by begge: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2021
You re mad. Who love you? Who will love a lifeless fool? The only people i can see that love you are those bandit,fulanis herdsman, bokoharam and your co cows.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Olay3me(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2021
Dm for any kinds of apartment on the island am at your service !!!!

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by KRSWon: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2021
Edusouls:
Your coming saved the country from total destruction, you are a worthy president baba, don’t mind legions of fools in Nigeria that doesn’t know there left from right

This is "saving Nigeria from total destruction"?

Nigeria Is a Failed State
https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/05/27/nigeria-is-a-failed-state/

Nigeria ranks 146th on Global Peace Index, 8th least peaceful in Africa
https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria/nigeria-ranks-146th-on-global-peace-index-8th-least-peaceful-in-africa/

Six years after, Buhari has failed to keep promise of securing Nigeria
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/464754-analysis-six-years-after-buhari-has-failed-to-keep-promise-of-securing-nigeria.html

Once Africa’s promise, Nigeria is heaving under crime, few jobs
https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2021/6/15/once-africas-promise-nigeria-is-heaving-under-crime-scare-jobs

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by hotseat: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2021
This is utter buffoonery!

Oh, I almost forgot!

He was referring to Boko Haram, ISWAP, bandits, kidnappers, etc; because they are definitely having a field day!

Kudos!

The Dumbo-in-Chief himself!

He never disappoints.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by igbowoman: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2021
E be like say the version of buhari we received recently na comedian.
This one sabi waka about and sabi talk
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by bishop4life(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
You're paying them back with poverty, unemployment, death and financial mismanagement.

The only way you can make Nigerians happy now is to resign .

Don't mind the press. He said Negerians
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by SeniorGee(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2021
I now understand why his handlers never wanted him to be speaking... What do I know sef? As if the handlers are any better..
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Kandeed: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2021
Safyqueen:

The ignorance and hatred in you is legendary for thinking that governance especially presidency is about one person.

Tell me the policy Buhari forced on Nigerians throat that people never welcomed.

The only fault in him is just his weakness to iron handle some people who are sabotaging his efforts which is not a good feature of African presidents.

Nepotism, nepotism, they want him to apply 1:1:1:1 to Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo and South South in his appointment forgotten that the north has three zones, hence the correct ratio is 3:1:1:1 which the man is strictly applying except where he has his prerogative to appoint kitchen or personal staff which other presidents too enjoyed to favour his kinsmen.

See the face of banditry and tell me the Buhari man involved. Hmmm I didn't mention Gumi and PDP oooo.

The bandits and their sponsors will meet their Waterloo very soon. Whether they like it or not no illegal gold mining and no fly zone' in Zamfara.

You just wasted my time reading thr the gibberish you just wrote. no point at all, a whole 6 paragraphs with different point not pointing at one particular reasonable thing to pick on. haba guy
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Tonero231: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2021
Fulanis love me, that's why I'm shielding them from being brought to justice despite their killings abd destruction of people's farm
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Emmymeek(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2021
u say love abi i no hear well
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by PrinceofHCI(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by elisho: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2021
na thunder go kill you there idiot
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by ddeola: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2021
Those who know know. It is called irony. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Bwaver: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2021
Check it out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo / FG Mulls Single Salary Scale For Federal Civil Service MDAs / Apapa Bridge; A Disaster Awaiting To Happen - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.