Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back (35030 Views)

Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by pyyxxaro: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Pay your BMC rugrats and leave us alone oh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Neduzze5(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2021
What's Buhari smoking biko??
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Franckelv230: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2021
sadft
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by pickatyouu: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2021
I understand where the hatred is coming from
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by SlyIg(f): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Irony!
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by dmbb: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Yes sir we love you with all our hearts, may Almighty God continue to guide you and always put you above your enemies Amen.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Ehinjuola: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Paying us back in good turn.

But wait ooo

I read most of the history concerning this man oo but I

didn't see where we burn his house or kill his family or even

desert one of his family.

Why is it now paying us back this way, if truly he meant what he said ni oo

Cause it's expected if you were shown love you repay it back with love.

Not sentimental tribalism like what he's dishing us now.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Cubalabloo(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Yes, u are paying us back with evil. God will punish u and ur forth-coming generations for the sins u have committed against humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by evy800(f): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2021
He's clearly not reading the news grin
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Loveknitting: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Gibrish
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by donnie(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Yes O!! I love you as much as I love our fatherland Nigeria . May God bless President Muhammadu Buhari with more wisdom and sound health to deliver excellent leadership and lead us aright at all times and situations. May God bless Nigeria my fatherland . visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by josh123(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Grace001:
They are telling this man lies
u got it right, if the country is on fire, the cabals will tell him everything is okay because of their selfish desires

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Mayeldah(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Love kee you dia
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by bigcasava1(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Plssss exclude me! If u know the kind prayers am praying u will not say this.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Willdone5406: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2021
IF YOU THINK WE LOVE YOU TRULY, WALK ON ANY STREET ALONE.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Edusouls(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2021
Go find work first help urself before you tell a president to resign..
PrinceOfLagos:
You're paying them back with poverty, unemployment, death and financial mismanagement.

The only way you can make Nigerians happy now is to resign .
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Lacash: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2021
kennyify88:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/17/nigerians-love-me-thats-why-im-paying-them-back-buhari/%3famp
Paying us back to back with poverties and Deaths...O sheshe yeemi ni. Thank u sir cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by havenz(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2021
I just no understand the love and also the pay back, daddy please expand the explanation.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by thundafire: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Only the Association of Vulture Grillers love you. How can a normal person love deranged bigoted tyrant? Even some Afonjaz are beginning to come to their senses
I tell u with dat ukwenu of a hoe
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by marvin906(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2021
You mean your fulani zombies

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by kiltoko1(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2021
Story storyline
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by des4ella(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2021
Grandpa must be high on Borno weed..
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by shyvicky: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2021
He may mean the opposite
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by jericco1(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2021
Lol stop living in denial grin
People wey hate you reach 190m for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Edusouls(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2021
Your coming saved the country from total destruction, you are a worthy president baba, don’t mind legions of fools in Nigeria that doesn’t know there left from right
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2021
God knows that I despise you completely

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by greenguy: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2021
We're in real deep shit with this man. Paying back the country with hardship, poverty and retrogressionll
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Papadoh(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Buhari will be Nigeria's 3 president after abacha and yaradua to die in office.

This I have seen.
I thought he was already dead... Oh, you mean officially.
Re: Buhari: Nigerians Love Me, That’s Why I’m Paying Them Back by Teejay13(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2021
Okay o.

Na only God know the truth.

As man, we can't judge!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyegun And Tinubu At Fayemi's Governorship Campaign (Caption Photo) / Ambode Cancels Fashola's Last Minute Lekki Land Allocations / Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.