Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua (37542 Views)

TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Caaz: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
No matter how elegantly Chris okotie dresses,he would still look like a red necked lizard.its in his genes.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Fahdiga1: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Emk5556:
please are there reall pastors?
I don't know. I'm talking about this one in particular

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by harmony75: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Congrats sir I know 3 pastors born this June so many pastors born in June? Woaw congrats to them ❤❤❤
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by chris51(f): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Failed pastor, he failed both in marriages and politics, imagine this dingbat telling us back then that God sent him to become the president of Nigeria, a total failure like him, thief!

I agree with you. Nothing to emulate in Chris Okotie,,'s life. His fake god told him he will be Nigerian president, we are still waiting

2 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by chris51(f): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
chris51:

I agree with you. Nothing to emulate in Chris Okotie,,'s life. His fake god told him he will be Nigerian president, we are still waiting
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by HRMK: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Fahdiga1:
If you know how many homes and relationships this insane fellow has broken then you will agree that he is a fake pastor. Emeka Ike's broken marriage is a good example
nobody breaks ones marriage!it takes two to tango!two people can only work together on agrement!!
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by akilo1: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
Is he a pastor or politician? He said God call him that he will become the president of Nigeria...fake man
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
Rest in peace, TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by MossLuv: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
He is one of the reasons I stop going to church anymore. I worship God straight from my home and He answers me.

Sometimes I wonder the type people that are followers of some so call pastors. May soul Tb Joshua rest in perfect peace,
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by MossLuv: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
He is one of the reasons I stop going to church anymore. A complete failure. Sometimes I wonder who are the followers of some so called pastors. May the soul of prophet Tb Joshua rest in peace. Amen
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by 0dav2(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Bahamas95:
I would rather stay in my house than go to almost all the churches in Nigeria.
But e get one wey you dey go hypocrate
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Timblaze(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Pls link to what he wrote about TB joshua,
I need to read it grin
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by lastempero: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Fahdiga1:
If you know how many homes and relationships this insane fellow has broken then you will agree that he is a fake pastor. Emeka Ike's broken marriage is a good example

And hmm resemble emeka ike from one angle.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by RichBoy247: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

You lie...
We have pastors in polities

And they are looting like common criminals which they are
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by planetx: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
He did not mock him but told you the real truth about him. Ask yourself why not a single prominent Man of God has issued any condolence message on his death, if you know one who did post it here and let's see.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by West2019(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Him not die again
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Myketuale(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Bola146:
You can't use death to mock someone because we are all going to die. Only God knows He true worshipers. O can't judge anyone.

That's it oo
I just wonder the kind of men of God we have now days.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Johel(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
HeWrites:
Founder of the Household of God Church Rev. Chris Okotie on Wednesday clocked 62, days after releasing a statement mocking the late founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations Prophet Temitope Joshua, Igbere TV reports.

Okotie posted an article on Instagram written by his spokesman Ladi Ayodeji in his honour.

The article was titled “Okotie: A Troubadour and Myrmidon of Christ @ 62.”

Okotie had in his own article, which was released there days after Joshua died on June 5, described the prophet as “wizard at Endor who assumed the title Emmanuel”.

Writing about Okotie, Mr Ayodeji said,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQK__y8Jy_-/?utm_medium=copy_link

One of the most stupid pastor I know after Oyedepo,odumeje indaboski and mbaka,their followers and church members are the real dumb fukks!.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by SilentBurner(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Shea na that pastor wey dey blow big grammar anyhow�
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Adakintroy: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
itu404:

You speak my mind. I laugh at their gargantuan ignorance why dabble in what you know little about? your joshua never associated with other pastors in Nigeria was not a member of CAN or PFN why you all want them all to go weep at his funeral and put on sackcloth at hearing his departure. Not everyone is a hypocrite like you all here how many of you has ever been to his church? Shows how mischievous people can be. Shame on you all!

Real hypocritism is preaching love and manifesting hate. I don't like Nigerian music. I think they are full of crap and degrading. That does not mean if naira Marley or Wizkid dies I
for instance i will come online and show my stupidity.

One pastor said something concerning this and I conclude with it. there are tow places you don't take enemity or strive to.

One is the death of a man enemy or not. second is the birth of a child.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Josywhyte: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness come and say something about this o. When it comes to religious or pastors matters like this u won't comment. But if it is science or somebody buys a car,you will flood here with bible quotes and calling everything vanity. Come and talk o
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Chinny024(f): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Does he wear earrings.. Help me to look at the right Auricle well please!!!
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Adex2442: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
doggedfighter:
Wow ,62.

Almost same age with Tinubu.

But tinubu looks very very old. How old is tinubu

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Bahamas95(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
0dav2:

But e get one wey you dey go hypocrate
I don't go to any, I prefer to worship God in my house.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by billyG(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
He even share d same birth month with d one he mocks,he should have shifted his birthday to July.
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by inioluwaDaniels(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
I wonder wat people ll say about u d day u die.Better repent now n give ur life to Christ because u no look like pastor for my own eyes
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Phred1717: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
frankson1:

I don't see any mocking here. The OP only brought back what Okotie said after Joshua's death just to stir up trouble because without that, their stories won't make any sense. It's what they always do.
So....Pst Chris has been 62yrs before ni..
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Aroka72(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
I believe both men are true men of God. And their conflict is only a remindal to us that even great men of God have flaws and faults.
Rest in peace my pastor TBJ.�
Happy birthday my pastor Chris Okotie.�
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by fuckpro: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:
Only one man pastor, politician, musician and Judge.

Nonsense and baba ijesha

...add lawyer
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Dumbochristian: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na them know wetin dey between them..

O-gboni men..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion / Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.