Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool (6278 Views)

5 Wrong Animal Stereotypes That Will Make You Rethink Nature / 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding / Facts About Nigeria's "Poor" Education System That Will Make You Agree With ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by KelvinCX(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Africans must have offended in another life
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2021
Vv

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2021
KelvinCX:
Africans must have offended in another life

Sorry, What does this mean?
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by CelebCircle: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Singer Of "Oni Duro Mi" Replies Tope Alabi | See full video

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZTLKIKXb5Q
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Ll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Hh

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2021
Great

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2021
Beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

One time I visited an Ifa Priest in the Canary Islands and this was part of his ebo.
You can imagine my shock entering his shrine to see Opele, Ikin, some of this sea glasses on his Opon Ifá.

Bruuuuuuh!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by GOFRONT(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2021
I hope to drool is not to release semen. Because these beautiful stones don begin make my boxer wet....
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
GOFRONT:
I hope to drool is not to release semen. Because these beautiful stones don begin make my boxer wet....

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by IjapaTiroko: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

One time I visited an Ifa Priest in the Canary Islands and this was part of his ebo.
You can imagine my shock entering his shrine to see Opele, Ikin, some of these sea glasses on his Opon Ifá.

I was still very young and was eyeing one very influential man's wife so I wanted this baba to give me the same grace Arata had to be able to seduce Sango's wives Arugba and Omolegbe.

Well long story short, upon my return to Nigeria; the same woman who had been giving me greenlight stopped talking to me to this day.

That was how I stopped serving Ifa and became a Christian.

The Babalawo did you no wrong.
You wanted to hurt another man who did nothing wrong to you and that's against their ethics.

Now that you've converted to Christianity, are the pastors helping you land other people's wives?
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by angelfallz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
They look like sweets
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by 3verblazing(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
Raydos:

100% natural, Never seen them on African beaches tho!
amazing..they look like candies
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Cutehector(m): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Our black dirty waters.
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Masterclass32: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Breathtaking
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by siofra(f): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
It's making me wet tongue grin

Meanwhile check signature below.
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by heniford2: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Get your Data bundle package for all networks at the cheapest rate,MTN 1gb =300
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ayiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Beautiful stones
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
angry
Raydos:

100% natural, Never seen them on African beaches tho!
Sorry o. How many beaches have you been to?
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
nijaomegacode:
angry

Have you ever seen them?

I've been to a dozen.
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
siofra:
It's making me wet tongue grin

Meanwhile check signature below.

No be only wet.

You need towel grin
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Opemiposii(f): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wow... Mesmerizing
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
These are really beautiful.
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
nijaomegacode:
angry

About 2,000
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Goalnaldo(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Raydos:
Slippery when wet cheesy cheesy cheesy
These particular ones are probably the ones used in making some intimacy gadgets for females smiley
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Goalnaldo:
These particular ones are probably the ones used in making some intimacy gadgets for females smiley

No be me talk am oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by peakgal(f): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
I need some
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You can imagine my shock entering his shrine to see Opele, Ikin, some of these sea glasses on his Opon Ifá.

I was still very young and was eyeing one very influential man's wife so I wanted this baba to give me the same grace Arata had to be able to seduce Sango's wives Arugba and Omolegbe.

Well long story short, upon my return to Nigeria; the same woman who had been giving me greenlight stopped talking to me to this day.

That was how I stopped serving Ifa and became a Christian.

You're obviously Igbo, But how do you know all these konk Yoruba words tho??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2012/2013 MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLYTECHNIC Post-utme Form Is Out / 20 Bizarre Facts About The Human Body That Science Can’t Explain / Jamb To Collaborate With Efcc To Curb Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.