Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool (6417 Views)

Rare Historical Photos That Will Make You Appreciate Life And Moments / 5 Wrong Animal Stereotypes That Will Make You Rethink Nature / 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Plates

Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Yummy

Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ama

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
More

Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Amazing

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Hunkyimage(m): 1:14am On Jun 19, 2021
Raydos:
I know what's going through your mind Pervert!!!

E get one babe for hia wey talk say she need this particular one, you get connect abi na plug?
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Ugmama(m): 6:43am On Jun 19, 2021
How much? grin
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Ugmama:
How much? grin

Kind of costly!

Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by hardbody: 6:58am On Jun 19, 2021
purples25:
I love them. Natural too. God is the greatest artist.

By the way (BTW), if these were in Nigeria, some people would have picked them all and used them to make a living. It wouldn't even be remaining.

Go Eleko beach and see for yourself. Those idiots will pick the sea shells washed off to the beach that you can easily pick yourself and still come to sell them to you. Everything is of course blamed on hard times.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 7:02am On Jun 19, 2021
hardbody:

Go Eleko beach and see for yourself. Those idiots will pick the sea shells washed off to the beach that you can easily pick yourself and still come to sell them to you. Everything is of course blamed on hard times.

That's the effect of poverty, But sea-shell is different from Sea-glass, Sea glass are very rare, I don't think we have them in Africa, Even Outside of Africa they're not on every beach, They're very rare
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Thereddevil: 7:48am On Jun 19, 2021
Who really thinks creation is accidental? There's an artist behind these beautiful arts.. Like I say, even "ugly" isn't ugly, It is but a kind of beauty man can't comprehend.
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Spechialone(f): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2021
God is the greatest!!!
They are absolutely magnificent

TheFacelessMan:
Lovely.... wish to see this !

... From your stories, I thought you've seen it all...
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Ugmama(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2021
Raydos:

Kind of costly!

Kind of costly na price?
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by hardbody: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2021
Raydos:

That's the effect of poverty, But sea-shell is different from Sea-glass, Sea glass are very rare, I don't think we have them in Africa, Even Outside of Africa they're not on every beach, They're very rare

I completely agree with you. I have never seen these any where around, however, there are very smooth crystal pebbles in some of our beaches, I have seen a few of those, even though those are also very rare.
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Raydos: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2021
hardbody:

I completely agree with you. I have never seen these any where around, however, there are very smooth crystal pebbles in some of our beaches, I have seen a few of those, even though those are also very rare.

Yeah me too, I've seen some in badagry beach!!
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2021
I must visit outside Africa
Re: Beautiful Sea Glasses That Will Make You Drool by KelvinCX(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2021
Raydos:

Sorry, What does this mean?
See how ugly the country is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatever The Case, Never Ever Study These Courses / Nigeria's Best: Top 10 Universities & Colleges -(2014/2nd Edition with pictures) / 2015/2016 Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Admission thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.