Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Please Help, I Urgently Need Your Assistance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, I Urgently Need Your Assistance (710 Views)

Help! I Think I Am Being Scammed Into Marriage. / Soliciting For Your Assistance To Help My Mother Walk Again- Mrs. Tolawo Moji / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Urgently Need Your Assistance by PriscaHap: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2021
Good day everyone, please I urgently need your assistance. Bandits broke into our house few months back and made away with some properties, one of which contained the court marriage certificate of me and my husband.
We need to get a certified true copy of the marriage certificate but my question is this:

We got married at the ministry of interior in Imo state but we have long relocated to Abuja. Can I get this certified true copy from the ministry of interior Abuja as travelling to Imo will be very tedious for us. Please I need your assistance. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Urgently Need Your Assistance by SUPERPACK: 8:29am On Jun 18, 2021
Get the one from IMO and waybill to your location.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Urgently Need Your Assistance by PriscaHap: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Get the one from IMO and waybill to your location.
thank you
Re: Please Help, I Urgently Need Your Assistance by frozen70(f): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
PriscaHap:
Good day everyone, please I urgently need your assistance. Bandits broke into our house few months back and made away with some properties, one of which contained the court marriage certificate of me and my husband.
We need to get a certified true copy of the marriage certificate but my question is this:

We got married at the ministry of interior in Imo state but we have long relocated to Abuja. Can I get this certified true copy from the ministry of interior Abuja as travelling to Imo will be very tedious for us. Please I need your assistance. God bless you.
You need to send some one to make enquiries for you Imo state on how to go about it without you travelling to Imo state

Abuja can reorganize that of Imo state because it's a state own Registery while that of Abuja is federal

Worst case you do another one in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Urgently Need Your Assistance by PriscaHap: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2021
Thank you very much but I do not fully understand. You said worst case I can do another one in Abuja.
Do you mean doing another court marriage in Abuja or getting another marriage certificate in Abuja?
frozen70:

You need to send some one to make enquiries for you Imo state on how to go about it without you travelling to Imo state

Abuja can reorganize that of Imo state because it's a state own Registery while that of Abuja is federal

Worst case you do another one in Abuja
Re: Please Help, I Urgently Need Your Assistance by frozen70(f): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2021
PriscaHap:
Thank you very much but I do not fully understand. You said worst case I can do another one in Abuja.
Do you mean doing another court marriage in Abuja or getting another marriage certificate in Abuja?

Why not ask someone to make enquiries for you in Imo state and you speak with the officials on phone then find out their stand on it first
Re: Please Help, I Urgently Need Your Assistance by PriscaHap: 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
Okay, thanks
frozen70:

Why not ask someone to make enquiries for you in Imo state and you speak with the officials on phone then find out their stand on it first

(1) (Reply)

N.A / Firman And Thermocool Power Generating Sets For Sale / From Mosquito Bite In Nigeria To 36 Surgeries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.