Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life (53999 Views)

Jose Paseiro Describes Godswill Akpabio International Stadium As World Class. / Kevin De Bruyne Reveals How He Met His Wife 'michele Lacroix' / Tyson Fury Describes How An Amateur Anthony Joshua Gave Him A Beating In A Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by tunary(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Otar:
While some other men credit their downfall to the woman they married. Marriage is what you make out of it my people...but the caveat is, if you marry the wrong person, you'll have to spend the rest of your married life trying to make it right, and it's exhausting
Divorce is an option when pressure becomes unbearable. If it doesn't work quit
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by pixey(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Theunbothered:

I mean he is a rich footballer at the top of his game, if he was a truck driver that DM won't even be answered.
He was a loanee from Bremen.He has not attained riches then.
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Owain: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Starzo:
Fool! You were already a good footballer before she followed you back
Your success is down to your talent, hardwork and dedication.
With or without her you'd have been successful with those three things
He means social improvement, self development,ability to interact with people etc. Them no dey teach those ones for training ground na.
We know say the babe no teach am how to play ball.
You no even understand where him dey come from, but you don dey call am fool. Haba!!

7 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by uthlaw: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
pixey:
Yes!But she did not move to another richer footballer like his ex and besides he was just an average player.She made him a better player by giving him rest of mind and happiness.
even without her,he have rest of mind and happiness... stop over hyping this marriage things!

1 Like

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Owain: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
pixey:
He was a loanee from Bremen.He has not attained riches then.
I tire o. They don't even understand the guy's point at all!

3 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Get your Data bundle package for all networks at the cheapest rate,MTN 1gb =300
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Mustiboy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
Well she knows you're a man of vision and will definitely become a star someday, who won't follow a man like that?
But she's definitely a loyal and supportive one but I might be wrong though lol
She definitely knows she will gain alot by staying OR she might just love you deeply so that made her supported you

But Kudos to both of you
A supportive lady
A man of vision .

He was playing for an unknown club then with miserable wages. Not many players who started at that level get to the very top. So, I wouldn't say she was doing it for the gains.

2 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by GeneralPula: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Good woman, but will she love you if you are broke..... Ask her 21 questions by 50 cent

Those are 21 real questions bro..

2 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Skmoda(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
doggedfighter:
Women are the best creatures that graced this earth.

The world would have been dark without women.
Kilonso bayi grin

1 Like

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by ngoziwrites(f): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nicholaspepe:
Is there anybody that can put testimony in my mouth by calling me to say I have a job offer for you ,?
Life after sch has been extremely tough for me. I need a job in Abuja no matter how humbling or menial it may be pls.

Learn skills; social media management, video creation, content creation.

Then build your LinkedIn profile.

Just 5 months and watch the magic begin to happen.

You are a brand.
Put your brand out there.

Social Media is your port folio. Build it!

3 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by uunwanaobong3: 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Debruyne, sorry for losing out of champions league because of that your STUPID BALD HEADED COACH GUARDIOLA, WHO DECIDE TO PLAY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL WITHOUT A DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER..... YOU ARE CURRENTLY THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD

i only wished that one day, your genius and your effort will be rewarded at a world stage
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Frales6(f): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
This their color for my side na albino.meanwhile women get power. If a man dey mad dem go marry wife give am, the madness go subside

1 Like

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Joetttimua1811(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
Correct guy, very gentle but good...

Do you need a platform where you learn and get paid Check my signature smiley.
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Juliearth(f): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Or11:

There are no many but I think the main one is happiness and love. If you aren't happy in the marriage no matter how good the significant other appears to be then that's the end of that relationship. Same with love, if there's no love felt, no point staying in the relationship.

Are you aware that you can be with the right partner and still be unhappy?

An experienced Birdie also said love is the least required elixir in a successful marriage... Having said that, if your partner makes you happy (the lack of which is a deal breaker for you), but you don't love her, would you divorce her?
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Bahamas95(m): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
I can relate.

When you find the right person there's this kinda heavenly feeling that comes with it.

2 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by harmony75: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
My Woman my everything ��
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Terver90: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
I like the guy
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
ngoziwrites:

Learn skills; social media management, video creation, content creation.

Then build your LinkedIn profile.

Just 5 months and watch the magic begin to happen.

You are a brand.
Put your brand out there.
Thank you sir, but all these involve money. I need to have some level of economic leverage first before I can start . At the moment, I haven't even eaten for days now. I DNT know how am going to survive. I'm really depressed.

Social Media is your port folio. Build it!
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wow, dm here i come
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Or11: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Juliearth:

An experienced Birdie also said love is the least required elixir in a successful marriage... Having said that, if your partner makes you happy (the lack of which is a deal breaker for you), but you don't love her, would you divorce her?

Part of the marriage goes "... Do you promise to love, cherish etc your partner for as long as you both love? " So that experience birdie might be wrong. I can't be with someone I don't love no matter how happy they try and make me. I would choose love over happiness because I can always make myself happy.
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by advanceDNA: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
doggedfighter:

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by pixey(m): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
uthlaw:
even without her,he have rest of mind and happiness... stop over hyping this marriage things!
Having money alone is not even enough.It is your choice not to get married.Having a supportive wife by your side as a pillar is definitely a fortune from the heavens.De bruyne is one heck of a lucky guy.That friend of his is from the heavens.
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by blowjohn(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Walkee:
which lukaku, the one who won man of the match?

Leave that guy.
Lukaku that was the best player in the match.
If not for lukaku who kicked off both goals, Belgium would have been in serious shit.
Lukaku is a beast abeg

2 Likes

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by BabaOneChance: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Or11:

If you find out you married the wrong person, you don't have to spend the rest of your life making it right. Divorce and move on. Marriage isn't a life sentence.
Whatever happened to "Till death do us part"?

Running away from unavoidable challenges in marriage is cowardice.
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by JentuPrinz(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Introversion is not a mental health diagnosis
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by pixey(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Juliearth:

Then you don't deserve to be with such partner.I am sorry to be honest and blunt.
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Cutehector(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
She sacrificed everything to move away with me when she was 19 years old, to help me follow my dream," De Bruyne continued.

Uyai come and sacrifice for me na cry

1 Like

Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Otar:
While some other men credit their downfall to the woman they married. Marriage is what you make out of it my people...but the caveat is, if you marry the wrong person, you'll have to spend the rest of your married life trying to make it right, and it's exhausting

Baby you don't have to spend the rest of your life trying to make it right. The Bastard doesn't worth that sacrifice. Leave him now... Divorce and be happy Again. Life is too damn short.
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Thinktwicemybro: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
GeneralPula:

Those are 21 real questions bro..
Yes bro, any lady who can do that is the woman for you
Re: De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life by Silentgroper(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
doggedfighter:

d irony here is, women already made d world dark. Ask eve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Stephen's Keshi Funeral Service In Benin. See His Coffin. / Jude Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Delete Each Other's Photos From Their Instagram Page / PHOTOS: Nike Unveiled New Super Jersey For World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.