Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences (40222 Views)

Which Teams Will Make It Into The Euro 2020 Quarterfinals? / ESL: All Six Premier League Teams Withdraw From Competition / UEFA Champions League: Ranking The Five Teams That Could Win The Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Adakintroy:

No Ronaldo is the fool he did it. Apparently you know more than him. Know know.

You know football, you know everything about the business aspect of it. yet nobody know you.

Says Mr clueless one who can not reason for himself.

Who gives a Bleep about fame?

Does it give him edge over anybody with regards to life and death?
Does fame make him Immortal and all wise?

Its obvious I have been talking to a minor.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Adakintroy: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
blueAgent:

Says Mr clueless one who can not reason for himself.

Who gives a Bleep about fame?

Does it give him edge over anybody with regards to life and death?
Does fame make him Immortal and all wise?

Its obvious I have been talking to a minor.

Before people become famous they did something consistently over a long stretch of time. Fame don't just exist in a vacuum. Ronaldo is a sport man. And has been one for a long time. You are suppose to respect him. Not some business men who only thought is money and nothing else.

Water is preferable for health over coke yes!..but... That's how you suppose to reason. Not call him a hypocrite for saying something obviouse.

The business men dont legally owned the sport as a whole. They are not the only contributors to the development of the game mind you. So don't go about sounding as if they drop their contributions the sport will die.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Adakintroy: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
blueAgent:

Its amazes me how you can support stupidity and arrogance and still be proud in it.

It amaze me how you wont first admite water is better than sugar drinks.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by rhames(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
blueAgent:

But they don't hate the money they are paid from makers of Alcohol?

And carbonated drinks too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2021
Adakintroy:

Before people become famous they did something consistently over a long stretch of time. Fame don't just exist in a vacuum. Ronaldo is a sport man. And has been one for a long time. You are suppose to respect him. Not some business men who only thought is money and nothing else.

Water is preferable for health over coke yes!..but... That's how you suppose to reason. Not call him a hypocrite for saying something obviouse.

The business men dont legally owned the sport as a whole. They are not the only contributors to the development of the game mind you. So don't go about sounding as if they drop their contributions the sport will die.

No point responding to this crap you wrote here.
When you have sense we can then talk.

For now bye.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Adakintroy: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2021
blueAgent:

No point responding to this crap you wrote here.
When you have sense we can then talk.

For now bye.

You be fool. Sense no de your head.

People like you no get truth for mouth na just insult you know. perhaps if you insult them long enough they will feel submerged and defeated. you be weakling pretending to be strong. Any idiote can see through your guise.

Go insult Ronaldo not me. Na him promote water. I know everything about sport..I know everything about the business. Come and give me four sound laps if yo understand health pass Ronaldo. Even doctors go advise you to take plenty water. You de there de argue like Mumu. Common sense thing. Why them no advise you to take plenty coke

Ekpa.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2021
Adakintroy:

You be fool. Sense no de your head.

People like you no get truth for mouth na just insult you know. perhaps if you insult them long enough they will feel submerged and defeated. you be weakling pretending to be strong. Any idiote can see through your guise.

Go insult Ronaldo not me. Na him promote water. I know everything about sport..I know everything about the business. Come and give me four sound laps if yo understand health pass Ronaldo. Even doctors go advise you to take plenty water. You de there de argue like Mumu. Common sense thing. Why them no advise you to take plenty coke

Ekpa.

Hungry man.

The speed at which you respond to comments shows you have no job or may be your job is to give your gaylord blow jobs , just saying.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Adakintroy: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
blueAgent:

Hungry man.

The speed at which you respond to comments shows you have no job or may be your job is to give your gaylord blow jobs , just saying.

See directions you go from football. See graphics your mind detail.

Na this kind mind na go know about everything football and business.

I try for you. Go get home teacher for the rest. Bye.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Judeoxide(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
blueAgent:

See reasoning!!!!!

But the advert which is shown on every match time which pays the salary of this over pampered footballers does not have effect ABI?

Hypocrites.
do you even understand English at all
What's hypocritical about what I said?
Guy no be me keep your for your current condition ohh
Pack well
I no dey for this una nairaland dragging Abeg
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Judeoxide(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
FBIBOT:

The companies already paid uefa for the adverts the players aren't forced to drink it just leave it for viewers to see and drink whatever you want... It that simple....
we are saying the same thing
Just different approach
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2021
Judeoxide:
do you even understand English at all
What's hypocritical about what I said?
Guy no be me keep your for your current condition ohh
Pack well
I no dey for this una nairaland dragging Abeg

Dude, my condition is so good am an epitome of God's grace.

If you cannot understand your own comment and what hypocrisy means than you need help.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Lukuluku69(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
blueAgent:

Its obvious you have no sense judging from this comment.

The same way those who sired you were bereft of same.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Lukuluku69:

The same way those who sired you were bereft of same.

Not surprised an Apple does not fall far from its tree.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Lukuluku69(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
blueAgent:

Not surprised an Apple does not fall far from its tree.

To think that an Apple will fall far from it's tree not thinking at all.

I made a comment and if it runs contrary to what you considered right or proper, you shouldn't be coming at me saying that I have no Sense.

I returned the favour and an apple falling far from it's was what you came up with.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lukuluku69:

To think that an Apple will fall far from it's tree not thinking at all.

I made a comment and if it runs contrary to what you considered right or proper, you shouldn't be coming at me saying that I have no Sense.

I returned the favour and an apple falling far from it's was what you came up with.

Joke apart, what you wrote was thoughtless and useless, sorry but am used to calling a spade a spade.

If you had sense which is obvious you lack you would understand what I meant by Apple does not fall far from the tree.

I didn't insult your parents and you did to mine.

I said you lack sense and you been the Apple you should know what the tree is.����
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by Lukuluku69(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
[quote author=blueAgent post=104045835][/quote]

Yen yen yen. If your parents had done their job, you won't be insulting people.
Re: UEFA Warns Teams Could Be Fined If Players Move Drinks At News Conferences by blueAgent(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Yen yen yen. If your parents had done their job, you won't be insulting people.

Cry more.����

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City / UEFA Europa League Round Of 16 Draw / AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.