Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt (36642 Views)

Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Aduroja123(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
EBMedia:
''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt (Photos)

Dino Melaye has responded after an automobile company accused him of buying a vehicle from them and not paying up for it, IgbereTV reports.

The automobile company made the allegation on Instagram after the Senator flaunted a Rolls Royce Cullinan on his page.

The automobile company saw the post and left a comment that reads;

Responding to the allegation, Dino threatened to go after them with his lawyers.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQPGaHontwc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Like Beautiful Nubia said in one of his songs MOWORESIRE

Yoruba: "Eni Sh'odun owo yen so layo ni?"

English: "Is that person celebrating money happy?"

You can't be indebted and be happy.

Life! it is what it is.
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Gamesmart: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Benards:
Broke niggas. Make una chill la

You are a baboon!

Your IQ is lower than that of an ape!!!

You are so stuuuuupid, you have no idea of how your own reasoning is affecting your life.

Here is a man, who has never owned a company and never had a professional job. All his job his entire life is to be a politician but yet he is buying luxurious stuff even GMs of major banks with 30 years experience cannot afford.

Yet your dumbass is supporting him and ridiculing those challenging him that they are "broke".

And here is you begging for money from strangers to feed your useless, jobless and daft ass:

https://www.nairaland.com/6420907/manchester-city-vs-chelsea-0/48#102180775

Benards:

First Bank

You are so stuuuuupid you have no idea the source and causes (in addition to your low IQ) of your low quality, panhandling life.

In countries where politicians are not corrupt like Dino Melaye, even low IQ idiiiiooots like you live with dignity and have means of incomes to survive without begging.

But cretins like you deserve the leaders you get.

I hope hunger finishes you.

I hope you die miserable from hunger where you stomach acid juices start consuming your stomach walls.

You deserve such retched death from suffering.

@Patriotic9ja, I hope you did not make the mistake of giving this fooool any of your money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by xjiggy: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Moferere:
But how will you call someone out on social media when there are courts
It's mainly because once you call out a person on social media, the matter is usually settled immediately. It seems to be the quickest way to resolve debt issues in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Seun360(m): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Show off go kill this man. Car wey Parktonian Hotel boss dey carry run errand.
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by HRMK: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
what does the motor company stand to gain from false accusation?
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Jechoro: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Dino is a car dealer himself,that's his side hustle, that's why he said " You dial trouble "...
Omihanifa:
From the way dino responded it's obvious there was a transaction but maybe Dino and his younger brother (Moses) felt the car they bought from the dealer was overpriced because the auto dealer knew they have BAR so they just paid the real value of the car and moved on grin

1 Like

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Dino my man grin grin meanwhile

Do you need a platform where you learn and get paid Check my signature smiley.
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Benards(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gamesmart:

[s]You are a baboon!

You are so stuuuuupid, you have no idea of how your own reasoning is affecting your life.

Here is a man, who has never owned a company and never had a professional job. All his job his entire life is to be a politician but yet he is buying luxurious stuff even GMs of major banks with 30 years experience cannot afford.

Yet your dumbass is supporting him and ridiculing those challenging him that they are "broke".

And here is you begging for money from strangers to feed your useless, jobless and daft ass:

You are so stuuuuupid you have no idea the source and causes (in addition to your low IQ) of your low quality, panhandling life.

In countries where politicians are not corrupt like Dino Melaye, even low IQ idiiiiooots like you live with dignity and have means of incomes to survive without begging.

I hope you die miserable from hunger where you stomach acid juices start consuming your stomach walls.

@Patriotic9ja, I hope you did not make the mistake of giving this fooool any of your money?[/s]

I know you're not a complete human, but somewhere out there, there’s a tree working very hard to produce oxygen so that you can breathe. I think you should go and apologize to it.
I don't why seun osewa and co. would allow an under 18 on this forum. Kiddo go get yourself busy with toys, nairaland is not for you. So full of insult....

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by seguno2: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Omihanifa:
From the way dino responded it's obvious there was a transaction but maybe Dino and his younger brother (Moses) felt the car they bought from the dealer was overpriced because the auto dealer knew they have BAR so they just paid the real value of the car and moved on grin

Do you mean that he paid less than what he agreed to pay for which he was invoiced
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Slynation(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Dino shaaah....if they reason e matter now, hope he won't faint as usual grin comical senator!!
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Prettylima(f): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are a baboon!

@Patriotic9ja, I hope you did not make the mistake of giving this fooool any of your money?
Bro you be hoodlum cheesy grin
Abeg no kill the guy ooo am sure he don get sense now cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Solsix(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
agabusta:

They said they've not been able to get him to pay up.

Imagine someone is owing you and has been using all kind of tricks to evade payment. You may get tired and just leave the person for a while.

But I can bet if you sight the person flaunting the item on social media, you'll be tempted to request your balance no matter how long you've left the person to karma.
Lol, hope they have sufficient evidence, good luck to them
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by sunboy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Omihanifa:

You follow them sell the car? Or all these na just your imagination shocked shocked
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Givmore(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
EBMedia:
''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt (Photos)

Dino Melaye has responded after an automobile company accused him of buying a vehicle from them and not paying up for it, IgbereTV reports.

The automobile company made the allegation on Instagram after the Senator flaunted a Rolls Royce Cullinan on his page.

The automobile company saw the post and left a comment that reads;

Responding to the allegation, Dino threatened to go after them with his lawyers.

He wrote;

You are nothing but an over grown idiot that has nothing to offer except senseless display of ill gotten wealth.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQPGaHontwc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Gamesmart: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Benards:

I know you're not a complete human, but somewhere out there, there’s a tree working very hard to produce oxygen so that you can breathe. I think you should go and apologize to it.
I don't why and co. would allow an under 18 on this forum. Kiddo go get yourself busy with toys, nairaland is not for you. So full of insult....

So you have desperately gone through all my posts to find if I dey beg for small cash like you too, abi? grin

But you could not find anything? grin

Baboon? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Low IQ idddiot, na hunger go kii you in the name of Jesus.

Na your likes go dey beat and burn person wey steal bag of rice, but be hailing & kissing the ass and shoes of politicians that ruin your country and lives.

"I love Dino", "Melaye is my hero" reeeetards!

If I am under 18 and I get this much sense pass you, you no get shame? Fooooool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Gamesmart: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Prettylima:

Bro you be hoodlum cheesy grin
Abeg no kill the guy ooo am sure he don get sense now cheesy grin

No min the thing. grin
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Very

CilicMarin:
Mtcheeew! Useless MAN!
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by lereinter(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
With white beards, still no brain
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Benards(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gamesmart:

So you have desperately gone through all my posts to find if I dey beg for small cash like you too, abi? grin

But you could not find anything? grin

Baboon? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Low IQ idddiot, na hunger go kii you in the name of Jesus.

Na your likes go dey beat and burn person wey steal bag of rice, but be hailing & kissing the ass and shoes of politicians that ruin your country and lives.

"I love Dino", "Melaye is my hero" reeeetards!

If I am under 18 and I get this much sense pass you, you no get shame? Fooooool.

Get out you bloody fool

Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Gamesmart: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Benards:

Get out you bloody fool

Hunger go kii you.

Amen! grin
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Iamemmanuel1989: 5:14am On Jun 19, 2021
Yes oo my fearless Senator
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Prince001(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2021
CilicMarin:
Mtcheeew! Useless MAN!

Yes oo. Civil servant buying those cars and no one is looking into that. Some don't even know that politicians are civil servants too that's why d efcc boss saying they recover 1billion naira from a civil servant but he forget to look into 9ur civil servants politicians bad deeds! Yeye people dey run Naija govt!!!!
Re: ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt by Graciafun(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Benards:

Broke ass niggas. Make una chill la

Sorry o, Oga low buget Dino

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators / Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain / 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.