Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) (69264 Views)

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) / Hushpuppi Emerges ‘Best Bathroom Cleaner In Prison' – Begs judge For Mercy / Policeman Scratches Man's Car With A Metal In Lagos Traffic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by phineas: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Has this man been found yet?

There needs to be reward for information that will produce every single person there.

This must not just end as permissible.it is not.
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by frankson1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
UDUJ:

It's not too difficult to decipher what occured from the video. It was in a welding shop and my guess is the kid is working as a staff or apprentice in training in that shop as it so happens everywhere in Nigeria.

Like I stated earlier what they did to that kid is uncalled for and highly barbaric and the perpetrators should be brought to justice.

The way and manner the kid was tied as well as the trauma from the intense pains and burns caused the kid to have a seizure, hence the foaming from the mouth which could turn deadly if left for too long. You need to pay me for this analysis cool

I don't need and have to pay you for any analysis. I had issues with your statement which you were trying to justify that evil type of punishment. For me, It's BAD anytime, any day. I'm very sure that boy didn't take or kill anyone.
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Geeman2006: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
Northerners are very wicked and heartless lots!

All southerners are Saints and born again undecided
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by UDUJ(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
frankson1:

I don't need and have to pay you for any analysis. I had issues with your statement which you were trying to justify that evil type of punishment. For me, It's BAD anytime, any day. I'm very sure that boy didn't take or kill anyone.

Bro I never justified the act. Please re-read my post slowly. I simply explained that this is how unscrupulous people treat their artisans when they feel they committed a crime. Always try to comprehend before jumping to conclusions.

Maybe in future I will start writing in pidgin english so there is no confusion anywhere. Goodnight cool

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by salem1996: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Blackfire:
Sometimes I wonder who created a black man

Well, I know God created even the blacks. But recently me friends and I were thinking and deliberating on who was the first black man and how comes he was black?
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
chival:

Contraption, you mean.
Nigeria I mean
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
Geeman2006:

All southerners are Saints and born again undecided

The wickedness in the north is mind boggling! You lot gave birth to everything- Terrorism, heardsmen killings, kidnappings, cattle rustling, hunger, militia, Biko haram you name it. Tueh
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
ebig21:
That's thing does not shock, it's a welding machine. It's just that those sparks will be burning him a little. Na apprentice wey dey steal oga materials
lol.. you don talk finish.. lol.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by frankson1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
UDUJ:

Bro I never justified the act. Please re-read my post slowly. I simply explained that this is how unscrupulous people treat their artisans when they feel they committed a crime. Always try to comprehend before jumping to conclusions.

Maybe in future I will start writing in pidgin english so there is no confusion anywhere. Goodnight cool

Either you don't understand the second part of what you wrote or someone wrote it for you.

Goodnight to you too.
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by lascos912(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
George stinney?
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Tapout(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Theunbothered:

How are these two events even related!?

I swear the British should just come back and colonise Nigeria. No development just wickedness is what we have to offer.

I never said they were related neither did I commend the act. You are quoting me out of context. All I'm saying is that, you cannot rule out the possibility of him being innocent when those in his age grade now murder kids. It's the same wickedness you are talking about that I'm referring to also.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Gireiboy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
Blackfire:
Look at these idiot! Mtswww!!!
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by colestephan86: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
blazepascal:
lol take it easy on the guy
The guy na idiot na, when you don't know don't know something, just stay quiet.
I am into steel construction and I know very well and badly the burn and pain can get
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Freelane33(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Black man with black heart
Blackfire:
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Martialb1(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Although I grossly condemn such act of wickedness, I don't think the boy was being electrocuted, unless the cross like metal was wet. From the explanations I got I think its only the sparks that will give him burns on his skin
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by ebig21(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
colestephan86:

You are mad, electrode sparks burn a little! May God punish you, you demented bastard.

Nawa oo, abeg no vex. E never reach fight
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by tunize(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ppl are so wicked
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Geeman2006: 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

The wickedness in the north is mind boggling! You lot gave birth to everything- Terrorism, heardsmen killings, kidnappings, cattle rustling, hunger, militia, Biko haram you name it. Tueh

With the Rapes! Incest! Rituals! Militancy! Yahoo! Robbery! Drug Dealers! Don't forget Kidnapping started in the south, North just dey learn work, Now UGM. Still we all know the south is very very peaceful. undecided
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Geeman2006:

With the Rapes! Incest! Rituals! Militancy! Yahoo! Robbery! Drug Dealers! Don't forget Kidnapping started in the south, North just dey learn work, Now UGM. Still we all know the south is very very peaceful. undecided

Are southerners masquerading as headsmen killing people like chickens all of Nigeria? Or are your eyes soaked in blood that you cannot see these heinous crimes being committed by your ilks won’t take you anywhere!
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by bjtinz: 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wow
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by bjtinz: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Geeman2006:

ll

Thunder fire your mouth there. We all know North is the headquarters for rape and incest.
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed They are learning from our darling daddy on how to be extremely wicked and brutal. I hope the police can find the people that did this and get to the root cause of this issue, fear North.
So you still trust police on this issue. Police that will see this and will do nothing unless the victim or his representative(s) report to them.
Their excuse why they have not taken action will be no report was made about the issue.
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Itzwilliamrex: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
ebig21:
That's thing does not shock, it's a welding machine. It's just that those sparks will be burning him a little. Na apprentice wey dey steal oga materials
God go punish your papa
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Lamasta(m): 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nna ehn this is wickedness
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by olatuns2017: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed They are learning from our darling daddy on how to be extremely wicked and brutal. I hope the police can find the people that did this and get to the root cause of this issue, fear North.

Which police?
Where are courts?

Igbos:una don burn all the police stations

Maybe u mean Biafra police?
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by ebig21(m): 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Itzwilliamrex:

God go punish your papa
And your father too
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Geeman2006: 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
bjtinz:
ll

Thunder fire your mouth there. We all know North is the headquarters for rape and incest.

Why I Like you folks is the Hypocrisy and Bigotry inherent in your veins.
You talk like motor park touts , very intolerant of others views, can't have a sane conversation without abusing. Very predictable lots. I don't blame u , it's seun and his stupid Mods that have allowed Nairaland to degrade to this level that touts and mouthed e-thugs are running mad all over the place.
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Geeman2006: 12:05am On Jun 19, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Are southerners masquerading as headsmen killing people like chickens all of Nigeria? Or are your eyes soaked in blood that you cannot see these heinous crimes being committed by your ilks won’t take you anywhere!

Comprehension is key boy! Like I said every where in the south is very very peaceful.
If you can't understand the irony of that statement, no need having this discussion. undecided
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Masking: 12:07am On Jun 19, 2021
Amojii:
I want to know what he did b4 condemning

No matter what he did, no one has d right to torture him. Even convicted criminals are not tortured.

I can never understand why someone would see something so ugly and be saying 'lets hear from d other side first? I find this category of people more curious than the offenders themselves sad
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by ShadowAMG(m): 12:32am On Jun 19, 2021
ebig21:

Thats is a very sad thing to say! In stick welding the electric current passes through the coated electrode or rod and arcs at the point of contact with the base metal, or weld pool. That boy is being electrocuted! Your grammar says it all!
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by chiedu7: 12:35am On Jun 19, 2021
This is military grade torture
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:03am On Jun 19, 2021
Pious101:
it does not shock. That's a welding device. Although d spark would definitely hurt d boy. It's like splashing a lit candle on d skin

Why did he lose consciousness ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) / Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege / Kidnappers Shot Dead By Police In Enugu (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.