Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) (69263 Views)

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) / Hushpuppi Emerges ‘Best Bathroom Cleaner In Prison' – Begs judge For Mercy / Policeman Scratches Man's Car With A Metal In Lagos Traffic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by baysan(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wickedness, Reminds me of my Neighbor while growing up, how they torture there 1st Son over deteriorating behaviour..

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Even the slowpoke smiling has no conscience.
Let someone help identify the one smiling.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by segebase(m): 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
U
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Amadaz(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kandeed:
Of recent I've tend to move closer and make more friends with snakes than consider getting close to Humans or them getting close to me. Yeahh
honestly
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by angelfallz(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
See how some people are pretending to be shocked on the first page, yet this same people support such heartless, wicked and inhumane acts if they heard its a kidnapper or a thief or armed robber etc.

i have said this before, people who participate in such acts; gang beatings, burning alive, torture etc all in the name of jungle justice are wicked, heartless and inhumane.
Such people are no different from the people they want to punish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by holyfather(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Unrated900:

You refuse to comment when TB Joshua died
Here you are commenting on the boy been tortured
Am not sure you even portrait the whole armor of the creator.

Go and sit down ...let the guy be.
He comments wherever he wishes to.
He doesn't have to impress you.

4 Likes

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by fred04(m): 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Imagine this. That man needs to die
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
UDUJ:
For the technically misinformed, that's a welding machine and he is applying intense heat on the metal to which the boy is attached, thus causing intense burns for the boy. It wasn't an electric shock.

That notwithstanding, this is still a very barbaric way of punishing someone ( I believe the boy works in that welding shop and must have done something bad to warrant them punishing him like that ). He did not die, he was just badly burnt from the heat transfer onto the metal cool
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Favoritedealer: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lucky for him that is just weathering sparks it does not electrocute,or else he would die painfully

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by bluefilm: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
What kind of nonsense is this? undecided
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by heniford2: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
People get mind oh
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
So up until my comment nobody was sane enough to demand that the perpetrator of such wicked act be arrested!!!
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Georgeweah(m): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
It's contraption not contraception
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
There are some things you won't even wish for your enemy, this is one of them.
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Akalia(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kandeed:
Of recent I've tend to move closer and make more friends with snakes than consider getting close to Humans or them getting close to me. Yeahh
Stop kidding yourself. Snakes are literally deadlier than humans.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by LoudlyMouthed: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na by FORS? shocked
Unrated900:

You refuse to comment when TB Joshua died
Here you are commenting on the boy been tortured
Am not sure you even portrait the whole armor of the creator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Now what do we call this now?

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
The person that posted the video should be arrested then the real culprit will be apprehended

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wicked world
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Ayula911: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Just Imagine the kind of evil and Wickedness happening on earth now we still have the grace of GOD.

I begin to Imagine how it is gonna be here once the Trumpet sounds and the saints are taken away.
Imagine the Evils, anger and evils that will be on display here on Earth.

Imagine the toture, sufferings, hunger and anger that will be happening live on Earth.

Folks, the evils and Wickedness we are seeing now is nothing compared to what will be on Earth after the Rapture.

Let's Humble ourselves before GOD. Surrender to JESUS, quit arguments and Be Prepared. Something Huge is about to Rock this World. JESUS is Coming !

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Honesty111: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
This is too bad no matter what his offence is. Why don't we begin to use this same cup and measure for our corrupt politicians who have put us in the sorry state that we are today?

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
ebig21:
That's thing does not shock, it's a welding machine. It's just that those sparks will be burning him a little. Na apprentice wey dey steal oga materials
Wait till it's done to you or your child then you'll know how it feels. Aşiwere!

4 Likes

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Platony(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
He'll be fine.....
Anyways, train ur kids well so they don't end up with such Bosses.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Theunbothered: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
I can't believe I breathe the same air with these animals.

We are truly lost in this country I swear.

Madness everywhere!
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
It's deplorable but not quite what was depicted.

He's not getting shocked. They are just torturing him mentally
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Theunbothered: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Amojii:
I want to know what he did b4 condemning

You are one of the problems we have in Nigeria
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Duru9(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
What if the guy raped someone ?

Are always too quick to feel emotional
And we are too quick for jungle justice too

Until I know what the boy did I no de feel anything
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by gidiboy1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
[quote author=SouthSouth1914 post=102858489]Northerners are very wicked and heartless lots!

Why are these people from north so wicked..even to themselves. Who does this to a kid. What kind of mindset is this kid going to have when he grows up. North is hell I swear.

Idiotic bunch
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Snake go bite your yansh o

Kandeed:
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wickedness Sha if na Dem born the pikin Dem for no treat am like that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) / Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege / Kidnappers Shot Dead By Police In Enugu (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.