Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) (69260 Views)

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) / Hushpuppi Emerges ‘Best Bathroom Cleaner In Prison' – Begs judge For Mercy / Policeman Scratches Man's Car With A Metal In Lagos Traffic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
The enemy of the North has spoken.
SouthSouth1914:
Northerners are very wicked and heartless lots!
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by chival(f): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
The day I leave this contraception, I will give praises to God
Contraption, you mean.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Tapout(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Theunbothered:

You are one of the problems we have in Nigeria

Personally i don't support individuals taking laws into their hands. But with the recent happenings in the country, I don't think there's anything wrong with that question. It's his mate that perpetuated the act below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6608200/teenager-kills-3-year-old-cousin-katsina
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Olodo24: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
UDUJ:
For the technically misinformed, that's a welding machine and he is applying intense heat on the metal to which the boy is attached, thus causing intense burns for the boy. It wasn't an electric shock.

That notwithstanding, this is still a very barbaric way of punishing someone ( I believe the boy works in that welding shop and must have done something bad to warrant them punishing him like that ). He did not die, he was just badly burnt from the heat transfer onto the metal cool
You seem to be justifying the barbaric act. Na wa o
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Dantee8433: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
UDUJ:
For the technically misinformed, that's a welding machine and he is applying intense heat on the metal to which the boy is attached, thus causing intense burns for the boy. It wasn't an electric shock.

That notwithstanding, this is still a very barbaric way of punishing someone ( I believe the boy works in that welding shop and must have done something bad to warrant them punishing him like that ). He did not die, he was just badly burnt from the heat transfer onto the metal cool
Very correct....
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by ERF: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Unrated900:

You refuse to comment when TB Joshua died
Here you are commenting on the boy been tortured
Am not sure you even portrait the whole armor of the creator.

On top wetin na?

Did you comment on the death of Pastor Gomba Oyor?

So I can safely assume you don't portrait the armour of your creator?

Shuoooooo..
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by geezynoni: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
The level of evil son of man perpetrates these days ,shakes my bones.
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Theunbothered: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tapout:

Personally, I don't support individuals taking laws into their hands. But with the recent happenings in the country, I don't think there's anything wrong with that question. It's his mate that perpetuated the act below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6608200/teenager-kills-3-year-old-cousin-katsina

How are these two events even related!?

I swear the British should just come back and colonise Nigeria. No development just wickedness is what we have to offer.
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by UDUJ(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Olodo24:
You seem to be justifying the barbaric act. Na wa o

Illiteracy is a big problem in this country. At what point in my post did I justify the barbaric act? Or was I simply refuting the fact that the kid was electrocuted as postulated by the op? I give up on this country undecided
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by cactusJack(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
BDSM gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Lilccruz: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Patronise us
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by blazepascal(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
But why its too much for the boy .
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by colestephan86: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
ebig21:
That's thing does not shock, it's a welding machine. It's just that those sparks will be burning him a little. Na apprentice wey dey steal oga materials
You are mad, electrode sparks burn a little! May God punish you, you demented bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
Unrated900:

You get time dey reply that animal. Most of them call themselves Christians and they post all sort of gospel words yet, they hate some pastors
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by endi4real: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
ebig21:
That's thing does not shock, it's a welding machine. It's just that those sparks will be burning him a little. Na apprentice wey dey steal oga materials
So why's he foaming in the mouth..?
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
twinprince:
The enemy of the North has spoken.

Do you have sense? Read it again.
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by blazepascal(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Georgeweah:
It's contraption not contraception
exactly
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2021
ebig21:
...and is this the way to treat the case? Do you know anything about trauma? If that boy convulses and dies, the oga will understand that there is more to the torture than the spark.
...by the way,how come you know so much about the scenario?
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Pious101: 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

A heartbreaking video shows the moment a boy was brutally tortured while he foamed in the mouth and begged for mercy, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The boy was tied to a makeshift metal cross by a man who held an exposed electric wire.

The man then places the electric wire on the metal cross, causing the boy's body to convulse as electric passes through the metal and shocks him, Observed.

The man continues doing this for a while, even as the boy keeps shaking due to the electric shock and begging for mercy.

The boy is heard saying "walahi" and some other muffled words as he begs for his life.

Others in the scene watch the brutal torture without trying to help. Some are seen laughing, while others were filming.

Towards the end of the video, the boy is seen shaking violently as the sparks from the metal cross fall on him. Finally, his head falls forward toward his chest.

It's not clear if he survived the severe electric shocks.

Where this horrific torture took place is not known at the moment Is Filing This Report but Nigerians are circulating the video and asking for help to locate the perpetrator and also the victim.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQO46N1go38/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG
that's not an electric shock.... That's a welding device and it produces the spark when it comes in contact with the iron. It's the spark touching the boy.
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by blazepascal(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
colestephan86:

You are mad, electrode sparks burn a little! May God punish you, you demented bastard.
lol take it easy on the guy
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by DSC7: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
To locate the man go hard somehow because Northerners no dey too sabi use Phone just like bubu wey no sabi operate Android phone kiss

I hope i made sense? shocked
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Pious101: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
brainhgeek:

...and is this the way to treat the case? Do you know anything about trauma? If that boy convulses and dies, the oga will understand that there is more to the torture than the spark.
...by the way,how come you know so much about the scenario?
it does not shock. That's a welding device. Although d spark would definitely hurt d boy. It's like splashing a lit candle on d skin

1 Like

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by frankson1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
UDUJ:

Sir/Madam, there's no "bad" thing the boy would've done that should warrant this very terrible punishment as you believe.

I'm thinking you know a lot about this and you can locate where it happened and the barbarians who carried this out this evil act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
Bleep u Nigga u wicked pass they guy who did dis sh**t sef, If u go see better chance u fit do whose sef ode... sad
gasparpisciotta:
Barbaric.

Seem like a recalcitrant child being punished for an offense.
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by mcmurphy132(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
ebig21:
oga that thing can shock if his leg touches the ground and if the earth is not properly connected.. I'm a welder by profession
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by DSC7: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
UDUJ:

Illiteracy is a big problem in this country. At what point in my post did I justify the barbaric act? Or was I simply refuting the fact that the kid was electrocuted as postulated by the op? I give up on this country undecided

This is Nairaland bro,, some dey read upside down......

Never give up on Naija instead school him more.... No be everybody sabi read to understand.....
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by brushesz: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
ebig21:

If you don't know something then ask questions or do a little research. Welders wear gloves due to the high voltage passing through the electrode.
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Bleep u bitch... Na u wicked pass sef undecided
Dantee8433:
Very correct....
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by UDUJ(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
frankson1:

Sir/Madam, there's no "bad" thing the boy would've done that should warrant this very terrible punishment as you believe.

I'm thinking you know a lot about this and you can locate where it happened and the barbarians who carried this out this evil act.

It's not too difficult to decipher what occured from the video. It was in a welding shop and my guess is the kid is working as a staff or apprentice in training in that shop as it so happens everywhere in Nigeria.

Like I stated earlier what they did to that kid is uncalled for and highly barbaric and the perpetrators should be brought to justice.

The way and manner the kid was tied as well as the trauma from the intense pains and burns caused the kid to have a seizure, hence the foaming from the mouth which could turn deadly if left for too long. You need to pay me for this analysis cool
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by darkstar6971(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tell the idiot bruh.. e be like say na diploma with lower division him get for welding engineering angry
colestephan86:

Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by Kdon2: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

A heartbreaking video shows the moment a boy was brutally tortured while he foamed in the mouth and begged for mercy, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The boy was tied to a makeshift metal cross by a man who held an exposed electric wire.

The man then places the electric wire on the metal cross, causing the boy's body to convulse as electric passes through the metal and shocks him, Observed.

The man continues doing this for a while, even as the boy keeps shaking due to the electric shock and begging for mercy.

The boy is heard saying "walahi" and some other muffled words as he begs for his life.

Others in the scene watch the brutal torture without trying to help. Some are seen laughing, while others were filming.

Towards the end of the video, the boy is seen shaking violently as the sparks from the metal cross fall on him. Finally, his head falls forward toward his chest.

It's not clear if he survived the severe electric shocks.

Where this horrific torture took place is not known at the moment Is Filing This Report but Nigerians are circulating the video and asking for help to locate the perpetrator and also the victim.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQO46N1go38/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG

Must be an electrician, welder or electrical related artisan. If the boy is speaking yoruba then it's safe to say it's a yoruba state. Since he is saying walahi then maybe kwara, Oyo or osun.
Re: Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) by seandurse(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
What's your stance on Prophet T.B Joshua, was he fetish or a true prophet of God?

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Man Died Inside A Taxi In Ilorin This Morning, Let's Always Prepare (photo) / Obituary And Burial Photos Of Elozino Ogege / Thunderstorm Kills 18 Kidnappers While Sharing Ransom In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.