Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. (34784 Views)

Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church / Police Arrest Bull For Killing Woman In Kenya / Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by jimyjames(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
dalass:
Name checkers association

Over to you

Food don done
Stolen names by niger Delta people from rivers state, wike's brothers
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by olowofariwo(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Before we only ear only rape but during Buhari regime na rape and kill
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Monopolistic crime criminals....why all igbos undecided
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Amuochicha(f): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
I hate men
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by TheMostComplex1: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
The headline said an update yet it's not
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by ikeseeholdings1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
ETCHE boys and killings are 5&6. Thank GOD i came out from there alive... An A etche man without A gun is like A married woman without A baby. From Umuechem,Okomoko,Umuanyagu, Chokocho,Ulakwor 1 and Ulakwor2,Opiro etc. The urge to be A Landlord OR landlady has destroyed many souls in Etche. As far as am concerned,once the youth leader of that community is arrested,the ones that are at large will come out immediately. The only place an Etche man will escape to after commiting A crime is just IMO State. Their people are only waiting for the matter to die down,the next thing is sell A land,settle police,matter close. Rest in Peace to the dead
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Abaman001(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
jimyjames:

Stolen names by niger Delta people from rivers state, wike's brothers

Ur hatred to Rivers State people is as a result of ur obsession towards them for ur imaginary fraudulent biaflood that exists only online...the people have rejected you and so shall it remain....thank God the news did not mention Ikwerre man that you hate most.... Niger Deltans will keep frustrating all the ipob terrorists like you forever...
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by manikspears: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
We need to start public assassination of some criminals in this country.
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Uchasa:
This man must be Ibibio from Akwa Ibom. All they do is come and turn Rivers State to a crime zone whilist celebrating the mediocrity of their "darling" Governor.

Mumu, Prince Reuben from Etche, River State. You no sabi read?
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Gjmff: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Jesus
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 19, 2021
angryHnmmmm ! Suspected Fulani-Igbo Kidnappers angry angry angry

Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Chibokgame: 12:32am On Jun 19, 2021
And he calls himself prince,.
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by kellybently(m): 2:28am On Jun 19, 2021
dbonks:

You don't condemn a whole ethnic group because of the hienous crime committed by a few. Etche people are good and hospitable.

I am proudly an Etche Man responsible and hard-working. I hate hasty generalization.

Please let good reasoning prevail.

You want to tell me that your people are not evil. Lot of kidnapping going on silently in Eche. But you poeple never come out to condemned it. But if it is a stranger that did commit an offence. Eche people ll kill him. Eche never allow police station in their area because of their atrocities .
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by SmartPolician: 3:55am On Jun 19, 2021
GayPontiff:
Name checkers thunder fire Una...

That's the irony of life...

Etche is an Igbo-speaking part of Rivers State who would never admit that they are Igbos. Now one of theirs has committed a crime, and you have quickly tagged them Igbos and have gone ahead to invite your fellow tribalists to do what they know how to do best.
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Beautynaija: 5:34am On Jun 19, 2021
ibechris:
They probably killed this woman just for 20k.

Plus her previous N250k deposit.
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by dbonks(m): 5:39am On Jun 19, 2021
kellybently:

You want to tell me that your people are not evil. Lot of kidnapping going on silently in Eche. But you poeple never come out to condemned it. But if it is a stranger that did commit an offence. Eche people ll kill him. Eche never allow police station in their area because of their atrocities .

You lied, Etche probably has more police station and checkpoints than your area or L.G..A and they are doing their job. Etche also has the presence of the local vigilante group OSPAC. So don't say what you don't know. People are been arrested tortured and even killed for committing various forms of crime in Etche Everytime.
Like I told you, Etche might even be safer than your own area. So mention your own L.G.A.
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 19, 2021
SmartPolician:

That's the irony of life...

Etche is an Igbo-speaking part of Rivers State who would never admit that they are Igbos. Now one of theirs has committed a crime, and you have quickly tagged them Igbos and have gone ahead to invite your fellow tribalists to do what they know how to do best.

Chief u dey ment.

No dey display your stupidity abeg.
Even pikin understand something pass u.
We know Dem talk say dem no be Igbo so any name checker wey call dem Igbo no be thunder go locate that person?

Park well o
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by SmartPolician: 6:22am On Jun 19, 2021
GayPontiff:

Chief u dey ment.

No dey display your stupidity abeg.
Even pikin understand something pass u.
We know Dem talk say dem no be Igbo so any name checker wey call dem Igbo no be thunder go locate that person?

Park well o

People are increasingly losing their home training and I wonder what mothers typically teach their children at home these days.

So, your parents didn't train you to make a point without throwing insults around?
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 19, 2021
SmartPolician:

People are increasingly losing their home training and I wonder what mothers typically teach their children at home these days.

So, your parents didn't train you to make a point without throwing insults around?

Na Ogun go kee u there.
When u called me tribalist it wasn't an insult ba?
Learn to take what u give.
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Upjis: 6:26am On Jun 19, 2021
He looks like nnamdi kanu
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by rigarmortis: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2021
quentin06:
Owerri Amaka criminals have entered etched, after they will blame rivers people, you chop her 250k, stole her 20k and chop her as well.
Later you will goti pastor for deliverance.

All the guys are from etche, you must have hastily read the post with any background check, just as you are hastily writing your life story.

That said, I'm not denying etche people, they are my brothers and they are mostly good people and this crime does not represent who they are in any way. Daalu
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by rigarmortis: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2021
ikeseeholdings1:
ETCHE boys and killings are 5&6. Thank GOD i came out from there alive... An A etche man without A gun is like A married woman without A baby. From Umuechem,Okomoko,Umuanyagu, Chokocho,Ulakwor 1 and Ulakwor2,Opiro etc. The urge to be A Landlord OR landlady has destroyed many souls in Etche. As far as am concerned,once the youth leader of that community is arrested,the ones that are at large will come out immediately. The only place an Etche man will escape to after commiting A crime is just IMO State. Their people are only waiting for the matter to die down,the next thing is sell A land,settle police,matter close. Rest in Peace to the dead

Why imo state

1 Like

Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Ayosman1: 7:45am On Jun 19, 2021
Commentor:
This evil could not have been hidden from high school to the workplace.

The issue in Nigeria now is that nobody cares.

Well said. Truly nobody cares. Are these people human? Is well

1 Like

Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 19, 2021
quentin06:

Need to be specific, men from etched or IMO state criminals masquerading as etched indigenes, when buying land, never go alone as a woman, don't wear tight fitting pants.
Single mothers can be promiscuous.
Etche is being overun by cultists and influenced by their ikwerre cousins . If you like be chasing a fictional fiend while your house is burning down
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by jimyjames(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Abaman001:

Ur hatred to Rivers State people is as a result of ur obsession towards them for ur imaginary fraudulent biaflood that exists only online...the people have rejected you and so shall it remain....thank God the news did not mention Ikwerre man that you hate most.... Niger Deltans will keep frustrating all the ipob terrorists like you forever...

What is this one talking about? The people that committed this crime are Niger Delta rivers people with igbo stolen names simple

I have nothing against rivers people even though, they stole our properties, stole our names and stole our culture, run away slaves from bini shouldn't be using igbo names, igbos hate slavery.

1 Like

Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2021
eduj:

Etche is being overun by cultists and influenced by their ikwerre cousins . If you like be chasing a fictional fiend while your house is burning down

Here you go again. What is Ikwerre? Are they not Igbo? Loafers from IMO state?
Let's face it, that side is not Rivers.
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2021
rigarmortis:

All the guys are from etche, you must have hastily read the post with any background check, just as you are hastily writing your life story.

That said, I'm not denying etche people, they are my brothers and they are mostly good people and this crime does not represent who they are in any way. Daalu

Nice sentiment, but they say when one finger is soiled, it soils the others.
Many of your people know who these criminals are, they live with them , don't condemned their evil.
Yet you re trying to dissociate by saying not all of you, anyone who tolerates criminals is a criminal too, fact.
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2021
rigarmortis:

Why imo state
Mortis is right on this one, IMO like criminality, goto any place in the world, if you here of any crime by the east side of Nigeria, its usually IMO state, they know how to blend with any culture and will go as far as changing their identity just to get money.
After all check the history of etched, its IMO state, oil made them deny their real home.
And since they didn't get the oil they resort to crime.
A classical example of a dog mounting a bitch, sees another one and decides to cut off its penis to go after that one, and complains later that it can't impregnate the new one.
IMO Amaka.
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by Omasanjunior(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2021
He looks like Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. by osascybog(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2021
delzbaba:
The level of evil in Rivers state is exceptional.
My brother rivers state worst for naija

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Caught By Youths In Abia Escape From Police Detention (Photos) / Torukori Nasko Egei Found Dead In Hotel Room In Bayelsa As Friends Lament. Photo / Female Drug Addict Who Deceives People With Fake Pregnancy Exposed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.