Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,021 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai (35298 Views)

Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder / "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law / Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by Masterkernel1: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Virus99:
What statistical data do you have for this OP...or it is just another arm chair mumbo jumbo undecided

Are you residing outside Nigeria? If not it has started.

Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
isa6namo:
Who made you minister of food and agriculture?
The brain is up there in the head not in the anus.. As u are making it to look like it comes from there...

Don't you see reasonable points in what he said.?

I mean how do you guys in this forum reason for goodness sake?

Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by History555: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Almaigaa:

IPOB Dey farm?

Their own na to chop, they don't know how the food they Eat are produced by Northern Farmers.

U mean northern farmers produce garri, ugwu, palm oil, banana, yam, egusi, bitter leaf, stock fish, cocoyam, rice. Joke is on u. Feed ur almajiris first b4 bragging

Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by dederocs(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Op stop exaggerating, you know what they call famine...lack or unavailability of food. Nigerians make money, food suppliers will always supply, for buyers. Stop being a prophet of doom, I reject your utterance.
Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by dederocs(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Are you residing outside Nigeria? If not it has started.
Food price going up, it's way different from famine, maybe na your poverty brain dey worry you
Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by Masterkernel1: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
dederocs:

Food price going up, it's way different from famine, maybe na your poverty brain dey worry you

Surprisingly... I'm stalked by an unlettered fellow, depressed, full of misery. You can't infect me with your penury.

After one is two... Presently there's food shortage, which "may" lead to fimine if not nipped at the bud. I guess you're working in one God-forsaken company and you have the gut to talk to me. Let's keep our identities anonymous.

Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by Galaticos444: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
LibertyRep:
Oj
Simpson

Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by dederocs(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Surprisingly... I'm stalked by an unlettered fellow, depressed, full of misery. You can't infect me with your penury.

After one is two... Presently there's food shortage, which "may" lead to fimine if not nipped at the bud. I guess you're working in one God-forsaken company and you have the gut to talk to me. Let's keep our identities anonymous.
Shut up, stop exaggerating, nothing like famine in Nigeria, no blockade, food must come in, prices might just go up...other countries will supply us, cos we can buy. Talk with sense

Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by Jamil Mabai

https://twitter.com/jaymb000/status/1405508012354195463?s=09

let me know when una sight the first Kwashiorkor patience in Lagos
Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by Slynation(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Virus99:
What statistical data do you have for this OP...or it is just another arm chair mumbo jumbo undecided
Lol...main looking at the bigger picture, one can even predict, how many farmers are safe going to farms?? One small yam is almost 1K now, Ice fish like 1k5, a bag of beans keeps surging like the price of bitcoin, lemme not even talk of G/Oil....

All the same, we still hope for the best shaah

Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by Gerrard59(m): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
"Educated Nigerians" campaigned and voted for an islamic inspired "reformed democrat" in 2015.

That's the end result, live with it. Y'all wanted change, you got it, enjoy your change!

Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by IJOBA11: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
ivolt:
Grazing route is more important.
To hell with food.
We can always eat beef for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Buhari will rather have beef than allow farmers work in peace.
IVOLT MY VERY GOOD ABDUL-FULANI, WHO HACKED YOUR ACCOUNTshocked
Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by Businessman1986(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
This is why Buhari will fail woefully in history. His siding with killers for tribal supremacy sake.

His failing in historical terms will change not a hair strand on his head . . . get real.
Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by ensamy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Then I should get a food stuff shop at main market. It's an opportunity to hammer money.
Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by ensamy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
dederocs:

Shut up, stop exaggerating, nothing like famine in Nigeria, no blockade, food must come in, prices might just go up...other countries will supply us, cos we can buy. Talk with sense
You are on point .
Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by dederocs(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Slynation:
Lol...main looking at the bigger picture, one can even predict, how many farmers are safe going to farms?? One small yam is almost 1K now, Ice fish like 1k5, a bag of beans keeps surging like the price of bitcoin, lemme not even talk of G/Oil....

All the same, we still hope for the best shaah
Increase in food prices is very different from famine, maybe you all don't know the meaning of famine... unavailability of food, either due to war, blockade or acute national crises, that the nation's people can no longer afford food. Nigerians still make money, food suppliers from all over the world will supply us, even if our local production fall short. this topic is misleading.

Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by Almaigaa: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
History555:

U mean northern farmers produce garri, ugwu, palm oil, banana, yam, egusi, bitter leaf, stock fish, cocoyam, rice. Joke is on u. Feed ur almajiris first b4 bragging

Yes they do.
The only thing North does not produce and feed the East, from what you just mentioned is stock Fish. Any other thing you mentioned is produced by Northern Farmers, including GarI and Groundnut /Vegitable Oil. There will be chaos the day the North decides to stop feeding the EAST
grin grin.

DO NOT BITE THE FINGER THAT FEEDS YOU. cheesy cheesy

Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by Pravedk: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hmmm.

Ordinary white beans na 1k per mudu.
1k wey for buy me 2mudu!

See, wahala dey this country.

E go be

Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by Slynation(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
dederocs:

Increase in food prices is very different from famine, maybe you all don't know the meaning of famine... unavailability of food, either due to war, blockade or acute national crises, that the nation's people can no longer afford food. Nigerians still make money, food suppliers from all over the world will supply us, even if our local production fall short. this topic is misleading.
You are funny shaah, you mentioned war, food blockage and national crisis as a source of famine but Nigeria is currently experiencing 2/3 outta your own options, besides you are still looking the supplies with today's vision while the post is looking beyond that....if nothing is done about the insecurities in the country, there is bond to be mild famine, no two ways about it, prices of everything has skyrocketed while income stays the same, how long do you think most Nigerians can meet up, personally I hardly travel/can't even travel unless it's a matter of life and death due to the fear of being kidnapped...

Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by Masterkernel1: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
dederocs:

Talk with sense! You're a Semi-illitrate. What are you going to use in buying food abroad? Dollar right? Inflation sets in, and with the financial obligation towards servicing our debt, it's total crisis.

Since you don't know, CBN doesn't give food importers dollars, so... How much can they source from the black market?

Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by Donedeal1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Just like in 1984,2016,2022.
Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by yemmit90: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
GeneralPula:
God does not do evil..

But definitely he won’t come down to do farming for us..

There’s no way food won’t get scarce in a society that appreciate their kids to become doctors lawyers compare to farmers..

More farmers, less scarcity of foods..
Less farmers, more scarcity of foods..

Nigeria used to have enough of foods when we have so many farmers in circulations..

You dont need more farmers but mechanized farming. 10 mechanized farmers can feed a whole country.

Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by dederocs(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Talk with sense! You're a Semi-illitrate. What are you going to use in buying food abroad? Dollar right? Inflation sets in, and with the financial obligation towards servicing our debt, it's total crisis.

Since you don't know, CBN doesn't give food importers dollars, so... How much can they source from the black market?
Shut up, there is no shortage of food anywhere, you are a fool, importers import food and we buy here, the imports coming into Nigeria, how do we get them?...where is the famine?...in your house?

Food stuff everywhere in the market, where is the famine?
Bloody prophet of doom.
Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by dederocs(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Slynation:
You are funny shaah, you mentioned war, food blockage and national crisis as a source of famine but Nigeria is currently experiencing 2/3 outta your own options, besides you are still looking the supplies with today's vision while the post is looking beyond that....if nothing is done about the insecurities in the country, there is bond to be mild famine, no two ways about it, prices of everything has skyrocketed while income stays the same, how long do you think most Nigerians can meet up, personally I hardly travel/can't even travel unless it's a matter of life and death due to the fear of being kidnapped...
Insurgency is not war, those boko animals has not placed blockade on our government, they attack and hide. If you don't know the difference between an insurgency and war, then am wasting my time talking to you. So many dumb kids, spreading fear...una better go hustle.
Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by errigdee: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
We still have 5 years of famine left in this country
Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by Masterkernel1: 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
dederocs:

Shut up, there is no shortage of food anywhere, you are a fool, importers import food and we buy here, the imports coming into Nigeria, how do we get them?...where is the famine?...in your house?

Food stuff everywhere in the market, where is the famine?
Bloody prophet of doom.

Oooh! I see APC programmed zombie, the algorithm is tight.

Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by Ayomi90: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Even God don't tire for our matter
Ogbeni enjoy ur one Naijiriya
Re: 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai by billyG(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Two years of famine left...it could be less if he kicked d bucket sooner.

Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) / Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State / FG Mulls Single Salary Scale For Federal Civil Service MDAs