Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore (4401 Views)

Eminent Northerners To Tinubu: Reject Bid To Site US, French Bases In Nigeria / Ondo Government ‘deports’ 42 Northerners To Kano, Jigawa / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by aryzgreat: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
I don share this thread link to many Igbo n Biafra platform for counter reaction.

Let's see who controls the cyber space between us and these cows. How many abokee get money for data subscription sef.

10 Likes

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by adedehinbo(m): 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
MalcoImX:
You split it. Why should I be the one to split it? Was I there when they created it?
yes you might not be there when it was created,you can support the motion by campaigning for it

1 Like

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by FishFisher: 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
We move

6 Likes

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by MalcoImX: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
adedehinbo:
yes you might not be there when it was created,you can support the motion by campaigniong for it
It may take ages if you're waiting for me to campaign for it.

For me, count me out.

You may speed it up by joining iPoB, ESN or UGM.
Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Shokoloko(f): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
Note

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by velocity25(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Maalu want to form levels grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by aryzgreat: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
olabukola:
Pls review Nollywood, Airpeace, Glo, All the Southern owned mega churches, infacct all App related to Southern people of Nigeria. Let everybody feel the heat and realise that Nigeria is not one after all.

See this Northern cow impersonating yorubas.

Many of them unity beggars from North about here. They use Igbo and Yoruba monikers to cause rift among southerners.

Umu Anu mpama

4 Likes

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Shokoloko(f): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
Note

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Nwadiuto247: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Unfortunately, IPOB have members across the countries of the world running in millions. You can't win them online.

Fulani should just go and face the many problems in North abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by providencia(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Duru9:
Thanks for bringing this to our attention

Make we go rate am 5star ASAP no time

I don rate

3 Likes

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Benards(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
All still on Playstore.....

Foolanee maggots will not be happy with this news

5 Likes

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by providencia(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Benards:
All still on Playstore.....

Foolanee maggots will not be happy with this news

Currently 3.1 star. Was 2.5 this afternoon. Fulani can go to hell

10 Likes

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by mightyhaze: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
FakeUnity:
Are they going to report the app in English, Fulani or Hausa language?

How many abokinaz can type in proper grammar without shouting- 'Allah, ba turenci!'? grin
lol.. he even call am ' redio'.. grin
Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by mightyhaze: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
jimyjames:
grin how many Hausa Fulani dey use smart phone? Common to save number on phone Hausa Fulani no sabi, they will call your number you will tell them it's a wrong number, they will continue calling for 3 months grin
grin grin
Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by freegaza(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
No one has the monopoly of violence or bigotry

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by PrisonEscapee(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
BabaOneChance:
BTW, when Google regulators see the names of those flagging the app as:

Abdul, Abdulsalam, AbdulMUMUni, Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu, Adamu, Arrewa, Mustapha, NgeneUkwenu, Onionbandit, PrisonEscapee, Muritala, AkBOMB, Alhabib, ISIS, ISWAP, Murudeen, etc they will hiss and ignore.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wetin I do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Akaegwu(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
If I say Aboki no get sense, some idiots will report me to mod. How can someone reveal full details of his plan against his rivals?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by 9japride(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
Why do northerners want to really share a country with people they hate? if not for oil and plans to take over people's land. Just thinking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by CHoccolaTE: 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Web202:
So this thing pain Adamu like this. He should create his own Google or better still he should ban Google in Nigeria. Fool.
Unfortunately for him, he doesn't have up to 100 Fulanis online to report the app since there are no cow online

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by DeoGratias1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
The revenge didn't work
Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by LebenNG: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
SecretAgent770:
Ipob thought na only dem get craze, other Igbo apps are getting review bomb aswell, but i will not mention Them here
Y'all started the banning thing... so enjoy
Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by LebenNG: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
FakeUnity:

E pain adamu no be small.

Biafrans will mobilize and rate it 5-star en mass.

Abookis are illiterate, dem no plenty for internet, na transistor radio dem dey use. grin
but these shoe shiners tho, why did they not regroup and counter the negative reports on crowwee so as to stop its removal? Adamu no get people, his pple caused his woe.

1 Like

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by LebenNG: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
App is strong
Unto gidigba things grin

1 Like

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Fejoku: 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
This is 2021- the 21st Century. The cows from fulaniland will learn the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by LebenNG: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
by
MalcoImX:

In what way is he stupid when for no other reason but ethnic Garba's App was massively reported and removed?

We'll report any secessionist App until it is appropriately removed.
Ndi report card
Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by King2020: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
I know much about this biafra app now because of this aboki, downloaded already, i have rate it 5 star

2 Likes

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by LebenNG: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
freegaza:
No one has the monopoly of violence or bigotry
presently on 4.7 try harder

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by King2020: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
Please someone should list more app created by abokis let's continue the rating and reporting. I want all of them down immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Newsblenda(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Let it be clear that adamu garba's app removal has nothing to do with ethnicity, I keep wondering why this stupid northerners here on nairaland think is because of ethnicity..
Let me educate u guys because I know you people are not use to using ur sense, and u think everyone should reason like u guys do, well we are not cows.
Nigeria is practicing democracy, so the president tweeted a genocide incitive statement and got removed by TWITTER because it goes against their policy...
So out of anger, our big man banned Twitter..
He took such action out of anger and without considering the economic impact it has on the youths. Not only did they banned Twitter and rendered millions jobless, they also tried to force an amature app 'Crowww' on this angry youths, and they expect the youths to fold their hands and do nothing. Of course the youths will revolt, that's why they made sure that the amature app never existed.

Now some ethnic infected morons here on nairaland think that the youths will be happy with some stupid app Crowww'. Hell no.

Even if the same app was developed by a southerner, as long as the purpose is to replace it with TWITTER, youths will report it and make sure it is removed.

This has nothing to do with ethnicity you morons, no amature App can replace TWITTER....stop this ur foolishness and move on,

2 Likes

Re: Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore by Xkalaban(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
Upon the overwhelming evidence of disdain and hatred between these tribes. Some certain group of selfish polithiefians still force Nigerian unity on this incompatible people just cos the status quo favors them. God will punish all of u polithiefians, it’s only a matter of time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking! Lawan, Buni, Badaru Meet Atiku, Set To Decamp To PDP (pictures/video) / PHOTO: See What Was Broadcasted Worldwide As Election Result / Jonathan Visited The Four Major Candidates With His Team (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.