Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria (46020 Views)

Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria / Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys / IPOB Deputy Leader Storms UN With Petition For Biafran Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Captain8(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Odingo1:
Niger Delta Crew right now
where are the biafra referendum crew?
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by alcuin(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
okigbojihad:

i have always known the urobos to be intellectually bereft and u just proved it.

how did the massacre carried out by the nigerian army on asaba citizens turned out to be the "biafran army" were responsible for it.

your history revisionist story hold's no water Asaba indigenes knw their history.

if u think the aren't Igbo, i would advice u to pay a visit to their new yam festival called "eze igbo" when u get there try to convince them they are not Igbos and see what becomes of you.

sapele water.

And you had to insult a whole tribe to prove your point?
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Calabar is too tiny to be a Capital of any Country, and except you want to become a little brother to Ibomites, I think you should apply for Bakassi Republic hahahahaha grin

Actually it was the first capital of Nigeria before Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Captain8(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Veggieseedies:
Alwa ibom and Cross River has never behaved like the incorrigible N/Deltans and offline. Better to have an Ibom republic than associate with stupid people

Stylishly telling N/Delta claimers " we are not and can ever be one people"
no. they are telling you Igbos direct that they will never be part of kanu republic...

have you seen us agitate for any niger delta republic before?
we just used that ndr identity to frustrated arrogant ipob and push them back to their barren region..

kanu cant disrespect Ijaw and go scot free...

we make sure his igbo suffer in dry land without having any taste of oil..

God bless#Ijawrepublic..
God bless benin repvblic
God bless ibom republic.
God bless ikwere republic
God bless urhobo republic..

Finally useless biafrans that want to steal our oil have all failed..
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Wow, I love this already,

Ibom Republic

But will this make them free from Tourist, ungun known men, Bandit, Hoodlums, Herdsmen, Discrimination of all form, and most importantly will it bring Unity
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Captain8(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
IDENNAA:
Akwaibom and Cross Rivers should form a nation. They are same people
first time igbo man talk love word to people of south south....not that their hatred of adding them to their biafra...

now we can love one another..
but cownu will still form stubborn..

God bless #ijawrepublic.
God bless benin republic
God bless ibom republic
God bless ikwere rep..
God bless anioma rep..
God bless urhoboisoko rep.
God bless alaigbo rep..
God bless odua rep..
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Sincinnati: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Actually it was the first capital of Nigeria before Lagos

Was too tiny to be a capital
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by abbaemma: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Captain8:
no. they are telling you Igbos direct that they will never be part of kanu republic...

have you seen us agitate for any niger delta republic before?
we just used that ndr identity to frustrated arrogant ipob and push them back to their barren region..

kanu cant disrespect Ijaw and go scot free...

we make sure his igbo suffer in dry land without having any taste of oil..

God bless#Ijawrepublic..
God bless benin repvblic
God bless ibom republic.
God bless ikwere republic
God bless urhobo republic..

Finally useless biafrans that want to steal our oil have all failed..
which oil? if and how has it helped you and helped Biafra abeg joor.. you can mastabate on your NDR.
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by isokomarine: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
It's sounds crazy
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Captain8(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
SlayerForever:

Adakaboro would be unpleased grin grin grin
no.. am on the moon for for this great news... my fight was that no single south south tribe form republic with biafra...

my mission of preachin the niger delta republic was to frustrate arrogant ipob work since 2012...

i have been advicing every other south south tribe secretly to form tribal republics... i advice many ibibios and efiks to go for akwacross republic...but i dont know why they come up with just ibom...
i think the people of cross rivers need my preaching very well..

as long as i adakaboro8 is alive no south south tribe will join useless biafra..
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Codes151(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Xhuntra:
jokers!!. AKWAIBOM and CRS remains part of Biafra. They go no where.
Argue with ur father
add akwaibom to Biafra make we see. Okoro head. Disrespectful bunches
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Captain8(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
abbaemma:

which oil? if and how has it helped you and helped Biafra abeg joor.. you can mastabate on your NDR.
i will still make sure crossrivers also join their ibom brothers and leave ibo biafra..

no single oil territory will be added to that biafra..
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Captain8(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
BKayy:

Its funny how the only people supporting this is Ndigbo.
Where is AdakaBoro8, Tutudesz and EdoDefence?
Won't you guys come and support your fellow Niger Delta in her quest for freedom?
INC released Ijaw republic map with provinces...

God bless #ijawrepublic
God bless ikwere rep
God bless benin republic
God bless ibom rep..
God bless anioma rep
God bless alaigbo rep

Kanu go see faya..e go wake up..

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by afube: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Almaigaa:

And as usual, this will be the result of your actions. cheesy
We Dey wait una grin

Your colonialism of southern ethnic nationalities is on its last legs! enjoy it while it lasts..........you will soon go back to your dusty Sahelian abode.....to join your boko haram brothers in their jihadi criminal ventures....highway banditry is the only thing una pass us in ....!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Captain8(m): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
BKayy:

Exactly.
You don't know how much this news take dey sweet me.
Alaigbo about to be unveiled.
IPOB will have no choice
the news sweet me die... kanu must go down with his pride...

God bless #izon republic

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Captain8(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
IDENNAA:

The game plan is to hoodwink Akwa-Cross into joining a republic where Ijaw will be majority and control everyone....lmao
no.. we Izons own oil all over our lands....so we dont need any other tribe to come and consume our oil money...

the simple reason behind the niger delta republic online agitate..was to frustrate useless and arrogant kanu and some ignorant igbos work....

we never had any niger delta republic of a thing in deep mind...

our logic is to make those arrogant ibos to die of hunger in dry land of biafra...
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Almaigaa: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
afube:

Your colonialism of southern ethnic nationalities is on its last legs! enjoy it while it lasts..........you will soon go back to your dusty Sahelian abode.....to join your boko haram brothers in their jihadi criminal ventures....highway banditry is the only thing una pass us in ....!
Na Owerri in dey now, I Dey flex Amarachi and Chioma for Protea Hotel by Marriot. You know say Aboki Sabi f^ck well. Come see as Owerri Girls Dey rush me. I was with Governor Hope Uzodima a.k.a AlhajI Musa yesterday. Na İmo State money I Dey flex so. grin cheesy cheesy

Life as a Northerner too sweet aswear. All the leaders in the EAST respect us well. Only some Online IPOB miscreants look down on us online.

Abeg, make i go f^ck. grin

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by PetroDolla2020: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
You heard wrong. Nigeria is actually 3.8 times the size of Ghana. Btw, what has size got to do with anything?

engrjacuzzi:
I heard Ghana is just about the size of Lagos State yet it's a country.
I'd be glad to belong to IBOM Republic or United States of Akwaibom.
God Bless Akwaibom!
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by sageb: 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
tutudesz:
Sagbama of all place grin guy let end it here
that guy na Cruise Sagbama have Ijaw Urhobo And isoko that's all

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by BlackFlamefromP: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
naija1stnigar:
The un, eu and us will see the different petitions and calls for referendum by various groups in Nigeria and pretend as if they don't they are waiting to supply arms to buhari's zoo army and move us into civil war before they start beating about the bush. ndiara!

You are the only true prophet in Nairaland.
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Ibom Kingdom. Will be a country, like none other.

grin

Walai just us.

No fulani orcs... No bokoharam/ISWAP
No Buhari,
No Garba Shehu,
No pantami
Adamu Garba,
No Elrufai,
No Femi Adesina
No MURIC
No Mayatti Allah
No northern coalition
No Arewa groups
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
theTranslator:
Chai 100 republic go commot naija grin

Yes ooo
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by tutudesz: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Captain8:
INC released Ijaw republic map with provinces...

God bless #ijawrepublic
God bless ikwere rep
God bless benin republic
God bless ibom rep..
God bless anioma rep
God bless alaigbo rep

Kanu go see faya..e go wake up..
Our retreat from militancy to meaningful and constructive engagement should not be undermined for cowardice grin

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by ggood: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Honesty111:

More than 4 local governments. Calabar municipal, Calabar South, Odukpani, Akpabuyo, Bakassi, Akamkpa
akamkpa is ejagham
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by ggood: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lawsimon:

You lied. Count them.

They are more than 4.
is 5
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Norwichsailor(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ibom Republic ado ok
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Captain8(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
tutudesz:

Our retreat from militancy to meaningful and constructive engagement should not be undermined for cowardice grin
dem dey play wit dea heads...
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by tutudesz: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Captain8:
dem dey play wit dea heads...
I like Prof statement

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by blackmaine: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
froxydydx:
This is the first and right step towards self determination. Observe how articulate and informed. A proposed nation whose foundation is build on core knowledge of statute, regulations and peace. This nation will come to fruition as a shock to all.

On a separate note? it still beat me how a supposedly educated tribe would line behind Kanu and his anachronistic ideology of self determination built on hate.
We don't love you , you blood tasty jihadist
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by SlayerForever: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
[s]
Captain8:
no.. am on the moon for for this great news... my fight was that no single south south tribe form republic with biafra...

my mission of preachin the niger delta republic was to frustrate arrogant ipob work since 2012...

i have been advicing every other south south tribe secretly to form tribal republics... i advice many ibibios and efiks to go for akwacross republic...but i dont know why they come up with just ibom...
i think the people of cross rivers need my preaching very well..

as long as i adakaboro8 is alive no south south tribe will join useless biafra..
[/s]

Be like na jambite you be self. With this your akuko Mike Ejeagha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" / Real Reasons Atiku Left APC -- Festus Keyamo Tweets / Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.