Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria (45998 Views)

Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria / Kankara Abduction: Northern Coalition Storms Katsina With #BringBackourBoys / IPOB Deputy Leader Storms UN With Petition For Biafran Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by caleboxylic: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=Captain8 post=102902040]i like some of your write up here but you are insulting...
what development is in that south east? south east remain the least develop region...

Ijaw region despite found in sea shore still have development more than igbo territory where high land is..[/quote

Which ijaw land is developed? Please,educate us.
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Onitsha diocese is the richest diocese in Igbo land

ongoing Shanahan University Onitsha

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Captain8(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=caleboxylic post=102904956][/quote]yenagoa city, port harcourt city, part of warri city.. bonny, etc
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Captain8:
we said long time ago that niger delta is just to sample to punish biafra and chase them to landlocked...our plan is the great Ijaw republic...

we have everything, why then should we need any body...?

Why dont you guys join with Edo, Delta and Rivers state?
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Omonigho1976: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
alcuin:

And you had to insult a whole tribe to prove your point?
The fool saw omonigho m and assumed I was urhobo. grin Brothely just ignore these inconsequential Ipob wailers on Nairaland, majority of them are alaba spare parts traders!
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by BeninArmy: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
kmcutez:

Why dont you guys join with Edo, Delta and Rivers state?

Ẹdo also wants it's own homogeneous nation, it's best we are neighbours and allies so that peace and love can reign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
BeninArmy:

Ẹdo also wants it's own homogeneous nation, it's best we are neighbours and allies so that peace and love can reign

Ok. Makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by caleboxylic: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2021
Captain8:
yenagoa city, port harcourt city, part of warri city.. bonny, etc

You own bonny town and portharcourt? Joke of the century.

Which yenagoa is developed? Which part of warri that ijaw settled are developed?

All these cities you mentioned don't belong to ijaw!
Yenagoa,warri and bonny are not ijaw cities .

Go to brass,that's only ijaw community I can remember.
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by sageb: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Captain8:
na u go put urhobo 4 sagbama? ignorant fellow
Binaowei. you are the ignorant fellow here I. have visited sagbama several times and I want to ask you this question where is Lawrence Ewrudjakpo from Is Ofoni an Ijaw community or Urhobo community in sagbama
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Graysons: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
caleboxylic:

You own bonny town and[b] portharcourt[/b]? Joke of the century.

Which yenagoa is developed? Which part of warri that ijaw settled are developed?

Yes ijaws own half of Port harcourt, or you think igbos own Port harcourt?

1 Like

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by SaintBishop: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
caleboxylic:

Smh
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Captain8(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
sageb:

Binaowei.
you are the ignorant fellow here
I. have visited sagbama several times and I want to ask you this question
where is Lawrence Ewrudjakpo from
Is Ofoni an Ijaw community or Urhobo community in sagbama
na isoko dey bayelsa. guy.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Captain8(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
caleboxylic:

I dont argue with ignorant person..
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by sageb: 6:35am On Jun 21, 2021
Captain8:
na isoko dey bayelsa. guy.
ofoni is an urhobo community in sagbama don't argue what you don't know
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by afube: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Almaigaa:

Na Owerri in dey now, I Dey flex Amarachi and Chioma for Protea Hotel by Marriot. You know say Aboki Sabi f^ck well. Come see as Owerri Girls Dey rush me. I was with Governor Hope Uzodima a.k.a AlhajI Musa yesterday. Na İmo State money I Dey flex so. grin cheesy cheesy

Life as a Northerner too sweet aswear. All the leaders in the EAST respect us well. Only some Online IPOB miscreants look down on us online.

Abeg, make i go f^ck. grin

You can sleep with as many ashawos as you like, it is your manhood and destiny that you are messing with.............what we are saying is that fulani gragra has ended in Igboland forever. The events of the next few years will reset a lot of aboki nama senses." Jacob has arisen"..................Ndigbo are about to take up their preeminent position in The affairs of the Black race, there is nothing anybody can do to stop it.
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Almaigaa: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
afube:

You can sleep with as many ashawos as you like, it is your manhood and destiny that you are messing with.............what we are saying is that fulani gragra has ended in Igboland forever. The events of the next few years will reset a lot of aboki nama senses." Jacob has arisen"..................Ndigbo are about to take up their preeminent position in The affairs of the Black race, there is nothing anybody can do to stop it.

Esogbula m, im ebe a na Họtel na owerri. Na-enwe obi ụtọ myslf na Ngozi na Amarachi. When I tell you say the North own the East, you Dey follow me argue. I have over 15 Igbo Men wey I pay monthly Salaries to here in Owerri. They work in my establishment for Owerri.

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Davidsimons(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Livesimple:

���

Get out am cross river u can't speak for us we r biafrans
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Davidsimons(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
abbaemma:

are you now the mouth piece of ndị crossriver.... abeg joor. this is the extent - this so called ibom agitation will reach... although I would prefer an all igbo nation.....

�����
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by afube: 1:46am On Jun 23, 2021
Almaigaa:

Esogbula m, im ebe a na Họtel na owerri. Na-enwe obi ụtọ myslf na Ngozi na Amarachi. When I tell you say the North own the East, you Dey follow me argue. I have over 15 Igbo Men wey I pay monthly Salaries to here in Owerri. They work in my establishment for Owerri.

The trash you posted makes zero sense! the only thing you own is the STD hotel hoes have serially given you.
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Almaigaa: 5:12am On Jun 23, 2021
afube:

The trash you posted makes zero sense! the only thing you own is the STD hotel hoes have serially given you.

The thing pain this Biafran grin grin grin grin

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Almaigaa: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
afube:

Why you Dey vex over my achievements? If you want God to bless you, use me as your Prayer point. If you Dey close to Asaba now, come around make i spoil you with money. I go still arrange one Igbo girl for you. If you want married or single one, I go give you. As for me, na those newly married ones I prefer. Them full my side. grin

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Davidsimons(m): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2021
The Land of Promise.
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by yahmohy27: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
So you believed them?
It's all politics
SpringofLife:
Everyone wants separation. Of course no right thinking person would want to continue as Nigeria going by how things are going under very incompetent Buhari.
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by paltielx: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nawao every tribe in nigeria dey find their own nation, if igbos goes, most of the tribes will also form their nation
Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Dspsalvate: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
THE TOWER OF BABEL LOADING......

Re: Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria by Dspsalvate: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
THE TOWER OF BABEL LOADING.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria / Umahi, Others Queue Behind George Obiozor, The New President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Ekiti Election; Policemen Molested After Voting Was Disrupted By Thugs. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.