Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness (1931 Views)

''I Should Forgive Them For Making Me A Young Widow'' Lady Blasts Nig Army / Video: Turkey Supplies Weapon To Bokoharam / Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Insidenaija: 11:21am On Aug 10, 2021
Newspremises:

Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6694845/please-forgive-us-boko-haram

A Nigerian lady, Oluwaseun Sakaba, whose husband, Lt. Col I. Sakaba, was killed by Boko Haram members in 2018, has slammed the Nigerian Army after the military shared photos of repentant sect members with placards seeking forgiveness from Nigerians, Newspremises reports.

Sakaba was one of the 44 soldiers killed by the insurgents during an attack on 157 Task Force Battalion in Metele, Guzamala Local Government Area of Borno State in November 2018.

His widow, Oluwaseun Sakaba, saw the post by the Nigerian Army with the sect members asking for forgiveness and took to her Instagram page to react. Oluwaseun asked the Nigerian Army if she should forgive the same people who made her a widow at a young age.

She wrote;

''@hqnigerianarmy it we nev be well with all of u...I shld forgive dem for making me a young widow, I shld forgive dem for kill my husband, his brother and his mom!!

"I shld forgive dem for making Me seek shelter in anod country!! I shld forgive dem for making many women widows and kids fatherless..I shld forgive dem for u not paying what is my late husband dues!!

"I shld forgive dem for all der atrocities done to my family. U shot my husband dead in his office dat u pretended to be a friendly force just because he refuse to be part of ur plots ..time 4 dragging now''.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-should-forgive-them-for-making-me-a-young-widow-nigerian-lady-reacts-to-photos-of-boko-haram-commanders-begging-nigerians/

2 Likes

Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Fahdiga(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2021
This is what Buhari's government is all about. Pardoning and elevating terrorists while killing and jailing innocent people demanding for their freedom

5 Likes

Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by mountmoriah(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is what Buhari's government is all about. Pardoning and elevating terrorists while killing and jailing innocent people demanding for their freedom
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by RZArecta(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2021
Shame on all those who put us in this mess, shame and a painful death in terrorist sympathisers and sponsors. It shall never be well with their offspring amen cool
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by pyyxxaro: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2021
All these guys have a plan
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Yobabad: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2021
Local Yoruba Muslims Miscreants (YMM) will still defend boko Haram, pls don't join is.lam if you don't know how to pretend

2 Likes

Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Racoon(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2021
''@hqnigerianarmy it we nev be well with all of u...I shld forgive dem for making me a young widow, I shld forgive dem for kill my husband, his brother and his mom!!

"I shld forgive dem for making Me seek shelter in anod country!! I shld forgive dem for making many women widows and kids fatherless..I shld forgive dem for u not paying what is my late husband dues!!

"I shld forgive dem for all der atrocities done to my family. U shot my husband dead in his office dat u pretended to be a friendly force just because he refuse to be part of ur plots ..time 4 dragging now''.
"...Major General Muhammadu Buhari has faulted the federal government’s clampdown on Boko Haram Islamic insurgents..."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/amp/

Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, has said that the recent proscription order against Boko Haram & Ansaru violates the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by stifling the press and tampering with the fundamental human rights of Nigerians.....
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/proscribing-boko-haram-ansaru-wrong-says-acn/

"The sultan of Sokoto, the spiritual leader of Nigeria's Muslims, has condemned the military crackdown against the Islamist Boko Haram sect."We cannot solve violence with violence," -Mohamed Sa'ad Abubakar.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14342863

1 Like

Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Racoon(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2021
Widows of slain military officers and soldiers particularly those fighting the war against terrorism have protested the continuous release of murderous Boko Haram terrorists on the grounds that they have repented but....wants them punished like other criminals
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/widows-of-soldiers-protest-release-of-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists/
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Christistruth00: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2021
In Baga Boko Haram killed a lady who was in the Middle of delivering a Baby, the Child was half out

In a Another Case they Murdered A Father, his Wife who had delivered twins on that very day and one of the New Born Twins it was an aunts who managed to rescue the other new born twin

How do Boko Haram plan to do restitutions for these Cases ?

3 Likes

Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Crazychris: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2021
Government of the terrorist by the terrorist and for the terrorist

How do you claim you forgive people that have dragged the economy backward and also have killed and maimed a lot of innocent people?
No shoot on sight, no arrest, no court trial nothing nothing? You forgot in this case forgiveness belongs to God?

If this is how forgiveness works,

Will an ipob member or Yoruba Nation agitator who come out and claim he has repented after several rallies also be forgiven ?

Will an arm robber from the south who come out and claim he has repented after several robberies also be forgiven by the Nigerian Police?

Will a Yahoo boy from the south who come out and claim he has repented after defrauding a lot of people also be forgiven by EFCC ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Validated: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
I do not blame those who say Nigeria is a SCAM. Just imagine the comedy and comedians in Nigeria seat of Govt. Forgive a terrorist that devastated lives for over 10 years killing, maiming and destroying lives and livelihoods. Those people do not deserve to live. If you must forgive BokoHaram, please set all armed robbers, murderers and drug barons free. Let everyone in prison go home and sin no more. SCAM country!
Everyone supporting their forgiveness is part of them. Other Nigerisns should take note.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by dgmoni123(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
So sad....they don't know the damages caused by their mystified act.
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by adebwalex(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Insidenaija:
Newspremises:

Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6694845/please-forgive-us-boko-haram

A Nigerian lady, Oluwaseun Sakaba, whose husband, Lt. Col I. Sakaba, was killed by Boko Haram members in 2018, has slammed the Nigerian Army after the military shared photos of repentant sect members with placards seeking forgiveness from Nigerians, Newspremises reports.

Sakaba was one of the 44 soldiers killed by the insurgents during an attack on 157 Task Force Battalion in Metele, Guzamala Local Government Area of Borno State in November 2018.

His widow, Oluwaseun Sakaba, saw the post by the Nigerian Army with the sect members asking for forgiveness and took to her Instagram page to react. Oluwaseun asked the Nigerian Army if she should forgive the same people who made her a widow at a young age.

She wrote;

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-should-forgive-them-for-making-me-a-young-widow-nigerian-lady-reacts-to-photos-of-boko-haram-commanders-begging-nigerians/

It so annoying, how could Army Berate themselves so low by allowing Boko to carry placard and asking for forgiveness to the family of innocent people been killed, Many homes they turn to widows and widower, gallant officers they have beheaded and killed. The Useless army terrorist that even gave this bastard placard should be arrested and demoted from the force.. Let them charge them to court and allow the court to decide the fate of this criminals terrorists... You have taken Nnamdi and Suday Igboho boys to prison and court while you are clothing and telling these people to seek for Nigeria forgiveness...What a country...

3 Likes

Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by TheWolfen(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Crazychris:

How do you claim you forgive people that have dragged the economy backward and also have killed and maimed a lot of innocent people?
No shoot on sight, no arrest, no court trial nothing nothing? You forgot in this case forgiveness belongs to God?

It is because the government hands are not clean. Terrorist apologist government who know they brought weapons and give out military Intel to them.
The ones that attempt to sing in the past they killed. So do you expect them to send these boko haram miscreats to jail? lol because they knew these people will definitely sing to the world if they do so
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by AntiBMC(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
That's assuming they meant it...cos I'm very certain most of them have no idea what was written in the placard.
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Fejoku: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
The best way to forgive boko haram terrorists and their sponsors is to insist on the division of Nigeria. This at least will ensure that they won't ever attempt it to southerners again unless they want to risk a war.
Don't be fooled by their tactics. They know what they're doing. You also must have something doing and know your game very well else they will conquer and take over your land by trickery.
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by King3urna(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
That’s Nigeria for you I don’t blame people who call it zoo it’s actually a zoo if you wanna tell yourself the truth ohh just imagine this guys after killing souls for no reason what are they sorry about for killing innocent people for no reason haha this country na joke ohh
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Grace001: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
A Nigerian lady, Oluwaseun Sakaba, whose husband, Lt. Col I. Sakaba, was killed by Boko Haram members in 2018, has slammed the Nigerian Army after the military shared photos of repentant sect members

Madam you’re a southerner your opinion doesn’t matter. Madam, they kill your husband there is nothing you can do. These guys(Boko boy) will get VVIP treatment from their northern oligarchy brothers/fathers that run the affairs of these country. Read again... THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO

Northerners own nigeria, they determine how and when to play the script. It’s a bitter truth some of you on this forum will be foaming in the mouth to deny

Southerners shebi Una mumu never do... Make una continue the fake UNITY and fake ONE Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Connected1: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
They should tell us the actual reason for their repentance.
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Saao(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Christistruth00:

In Baga Boko Haram killed a lady who was in the Middle of delivering a Baby, the Child was half out

In a Another Case they Murdered A Father, his Wife who had delivered twins on that very day and one of the New Born Twins it was an aunts who managed to rescue the other new born twin

How do Boko Haram plan to do restitutions for these Cases ?
so touching

1 Like

Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Grace001: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
Fejoku:
The best way to forgive boko haram terrorists and their sponsors is to insist on the division of Nigeria. This at least will ensure that they won't ever attempt it to southerners again unless they want to risk a war.
Don't be fooled by their tactics. They know what they're doing. You also must have something doing and know your game very well else they will conquer and take over your land by trickery.

God bless you for this piece

1 Like

Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by houseontherock: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
You think they need forgiveness in the first place? I believe it's part of the grand plan undecided
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by rock003: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
The hypocrite mannabbgrills will see nothing wrong with what buhari government is doing against Nigerians.

He is desperate to be seen as a good person, whereas, he is as worse as any of the criminals in Nigeria political class.

A double standard man can never rise. He will continue to fall until he falls into perdition.
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by fourboys: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Booohari is an idiot..... After forgiveness what NEXT embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Mayng01(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
If you die for your father land called Nigeria while serving in military or paramilitary forces, you are just a waste, cos there won’t be any honor in your death, even the army will deny and bury you like a chicken without remembering you or catering for those you left behind. To crown it all, bubu will later pardon and reward the bokos kindly and financially
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by MYHUBBY: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nigeria HDQ is compromise, imagine Army that hold guns will not rescue you even when they see terrorist killings you all because they're not ordered to do so?

they'll tell you to go after a gun runner when they must have tell the terrorist to go into hidden after 10days of operations then continue the killing after then

if not for civilization and media, Fulani people would have wiped non Fulani within a week because we are too naive and allow a mere herders to dominate our political space

such a shame
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Notryme80: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is uncalled for. Shame on the the Nigerian Army.
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Flyingngel(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
One thing is certain, Buhari can never be President forever.
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by Generalwoodz(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
I don't know what to really say; but The northernes has got the bollocks of southern Nigeria right in there two hands. They've southerners at their mercy. They are ready to squash any opposition into shreds.

The only repented terrorist is a dead one.
Re: 'I Should Forgive You For Making Me Widow'- Lady To BokoHaram Asking Forgiveness by mytime24(f): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Evil presidency grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojukwu Last Speech As Biafra Head Of State Before He Fled To Cote’d Ivoire -phot / 2023 Elections: BAT Versus AA, Too Risky. / 2023: IBB Finally Dashes Tinubu, Atiku's Hope, Reveals His Anointed Presidential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.