Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others (1512 Views)

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by Lionessza6(f): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
PoloG:
this is not randland

No one asked you. wink
Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by JaceBlaze: 9:32am On Jun 19, 2021
That man didn't "incite" anything.All I heard was the ugly truth that most people are scared to speak.

1 Like

Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by TMKsouth: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2021
JaceBlaze:
That man didn't "incite" anything.All I heard was the ugly truth that most people are scared to speak.

I don't think people are scared to say these things - they are just tired of saying them, the ANC has been unresponsive. That's why sporadically there are violent outbursts in order to release some steam.

1 Like

Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by JaceBlaze: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

I don't think people are scared to say these things - they are just tired of saying them, the ANC has been unresponsive. That's why sporadically there are violent outbursts in order to release some steam.

Most of our politicians live far away from reality so expecting them to care is like waiting for Jesus to return.

1 Like

Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by kabillionaire(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Whites are ruling them till tomorrow
Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by Lionessza6(f): 6:57am On Jun 20, 2021
kabillionaire:
Whites are ruling them till tomorrow

Better to be ruled by whites than ruled by terrorists who love cows more than they love their own people, 70% dirt poor people ,and citizens drowning in the Mediterranean sea to get to a new master grin. Why are your people ready to" jappa" to white man's lands? grin grin
Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by mysticwarrior(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

You posted a question on a public forum ,asking a question about my country ,so yes you were talking to me but you just didn't realise it wink.
you lack inability to comprehend, that question wasn't meant for a South African like you.
Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by Lionessza6(f): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2021
mysticwarrior:
you lack inability to comprehend, that question wasn't meant for a South African like you.

Lol,great .
Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by mysticwarrior(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

using violence against defenseless people living in your country because they are foreigners is barbaric.
Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by mysticwarrior(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

Lol,great .
who is this Amateur ? Jaceblaze I know, Irongalaxy I know, TMksouth I know, those are they best south African nairaland keyboard warriors. I have read your writeup and you don't seems to be making any sense.

1 Like

Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by Lionessza6(f): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2021
mysticwarrior:
who is this Amateur ? Jaceblaze I know, Irongalaxy I know, TMksouth I know, those are they best south African nairaland keyboard warriors. I have read your writeup and you don't seems to be making any sense.

LMFAO,all i see is a futile attempt at changing the subject grin. Big fail it will be my dear grin. So this is still happening on this forum, when a topic is dying ,silly -online bandits are released to lodge personal attacks for more traffic ? grin grin. How pathetic & un- creative grin.
Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by IronGalaxy: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,all i see is a futile attempt at changing the subject grin. Big fail it will be my dear grin. So this is still happening on this forum, when a topic is dying ,silly -online bandits are released to lodge personal attacks for more traffic ? grin grin. How pathetic & un- creative grin.
The Goddess is back! Where the hell have you been? cool
Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by Lionessza6(f): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2021
IronGalaxy:
The Goddess is back! Where the hell have you been? cool

Was taking a break from the craziness ,but I'm already regretting my decision to Login again ,the retards seem to have multiplied grin.

1 Like

Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by IronGalaxy: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

Was taking a break from the craziness ,but I'm already regretting my decision to Login again ,the retards seem to have multiplied grin.
They indeed have grin including the "white man, this and that"brigade

1 Like

Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by mysticwarrior(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
IronGalaxy:
They indeed have grin including the "white man, this and that"brigade
seems you are tired of posting pictures of Ladies, Mr woman wrapper you now belong to the romance section.
Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by mysticwarrior(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

keep quiet, you are just an ordinary domestic female cat.
Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by mysticwarrior(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

you are nothing but an intruder, just imagine, the defeated lioness is already regretting starting a war she cannot finish, come out from your hidding place and show us your regrettable ugly Sotho south African face.
Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by IronGalaxy: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
mysticwarrior:
seems you are tired of posting pictures of Ladies, Mr woman wrapper you now belong to the romance section.
Are you low-key asking for new pics cultist? grin
Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by mysticwarrior(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Are you low-key asking for new pics cultist? grin
calling me a cultist goes to show how awkward you think. Not every Nigerian is a cultist, not every Nigerian do drugs, not every nigerian do fraudand the same apply to south Africans. I know not every south African but most have HIV especially the Zulus, not every south African but almost all are xenophobic, not every black south African man but majority are rapists and its common among Xhosa men.
Re: South African Lawyer Incites Xenophobic Attack Against Nigerians, Others by IronGalaxy: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
mysticwarrior:
calling me a cultist goes to show how awkward you think. Not every Nigerian is a cultist, not every Nigerian do drugs, not every nigerian do fraudand the same apply to south Africans. I know not every south African but most have HIV especially the Zulus, not every south African but almost all are xenophobic, not every black south African man but majority are rapists and its common among Xhosa men.
Good Afternoon.

Cultist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Handed 5 Life-terms For Rape & Human Trafficking In SA (PIX) / Robbery Suspect Arrested While On His Way To An Operation In Ogun (photo) / Man Uses His Manh**d For Love Charm (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.