Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! (6803 Views)

Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video) / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! by Broveens42(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
A nice lake @ Akwakuma Axis, Owerri

Re: South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! by Basher8583: 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Davinity:
Mallam let me advice you, put your house on order... Cuz it will surely happen without a single shot... Nobody is going to war

I do not want to be your fellow citizen, we do not have anything in common, our religious inclinations, general mannerism, language, food etc... You know this... Is it by force?

We are not the same, our major problem is our diversity and we have experimented over such a long period and it is not working, ... This is not 1966 minini...

The difference between you and your forefathers is that your forefathers had balls (though in a f00lish way) to actualize and fight for a struggle. You guys are just hiding online ranting like b1tches. Even your albino general dey fear come Naija. The sound of Bubu makes him dive for cover under tables. Na to dey flex muscle online

1 Like

Re: South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! by Basher8583: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Broveens42:

Calm down naa no be fight.
I know say you like Igbo and won't want them to go

And you are very right. I do like Igbos (the sane ones though). Ive had several Igbo girl friends and they were all nice ladies to be honest. One even wanted to change her religion so that Id marry her but I told her to wear her identity with pride. If I was interested in marriage then she would have been my choice.

That being said. The secession is being orchestrated by a selected few that are disgruntled for some reason I cant fathom. Maybe it's the fact that they have realised they don't have the political might and will to win the presidency... Maybe... Just Maybe.

But majority of the Igbos I know do not support them.
It explains why it's not giving any serious consideration at the parliament level by the igbo elected legislators.
Re: South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! by Davinity: 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Basher8583:

The difference between you and your forefathers is that your forefathers had balls (though in a f00lish way) to actualize and fight for a struggle. You guys are just hiding online ranting like b1tches. Even your albino general dey fear come Naija. The sound of Bubu makes him dive for cover under tables. Na to dey flex muscle online
I thought I was even engaging a sensible person... You obviously don't have a defence... Like I told you earlier, we don't share anything in common, this is not hate, I can't stand being tagged a Nigerian cuz it stinks... A single set of people have been dragging us backward to the stone age... We are tired, we no do again...

When the Igbos came out you killed them, but you're so stupid enough to think... that you do not kill am ideology with guns and bullet

This is the 21st century and if you can't provide a counter narrative other than a fictitious one Nigeria we'll continue to make lives miserable for all of you.
Re: South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! by Broveens42(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
Basher8583:

And you are very right. I do like Igbos (the sane ones though). Ive had several Igbo girl friends and they were all nice ladies to be honest. One even wanted to change her religion so that Id marry her but I told her to wear her identity with pride. If I was interested in marriage then she would have been my choice.

That being said. The secession is being orchestrated by a selected few that are disgruntled for some reason I cant fathom. Maybe it's the fact that they have realised they don't have the political might and will to win the presidency... Maybe... Just Maybe.

But majority of the Igbos I know do not support them.
It explains why it's not giving any serious consideration at the parliament level by the igbo elected legislators.

How you take obtain your data abeg
I mean people wey wan leave and people that don't?
Re: South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! by Basher8583: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Broveens42:

How you take obtain your data abeg
I mean people wey wan leave and people that don't?

Why are your Senators and Governors not championing your cause if they also want Biafra.

Mention any successful Igbo man in the North that is supporting your cause.

Why are all the big Igbo billionaires that enjoy FG contract not supporting your cause.

At least last time it was a military man by the name of Ojukwu that championed the cause. Which high ranking military officer with Igbo origin is supporting your cause?

Simple amendment of constitution your Senators cannot champion. Yet it was your forefather (Azikiwe) that ensured secession wasnt in the constitution in the first place
Re: South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! by Basher8583: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
Davinity:
I thought I was even engaging a sensible person... You obviously don't have a defence... Like I told you earlier, we don't share anything in common, this is not hate, I can't stand being tagged a Nigerian cuz it stinks... A single set of people have been dragging us backward to the stone age... We are tired, we no do again...

When the Igbos came out you killed them, but you're so stupid enough to think... that you do not kill am ideology with guns and bullet

This is the 21st century and if you can't provide a counter narrative other than a fictitious one Nigeria we'll continue to make lives miserable for all of you.

Well news flash... You are not going anywhere. You will live as a Nigerian and die as a Nigerian. That hate will consume you and finish you up. No one cares. Las las you will run to be a slave in another man's country. But Biafra...... NO chance. The name no even fine sef. Yuk. Bia bia
Re: South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! by Davinity: 12:24am On Jun 21, 2021
Basher8583:

Well news flash... You are not going anywhere. You will live as a Nigerian and die as a Nigerian. That hate will consume you and finish you up. No one cares. Las las you will run to be a slave in another man's country. But Biafra...... NO chance. The name no even fine sef. Yuk. Bia bia
See as you dey beg for unity... Shame on you

I'm a Niger Deltan for your information, and I don't even give a fawk about what they call the new country, but having to stay in the same country filled with dunce like you is annoying...

See how you think and behave like Buhari.. tueh!
Re: South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! by Davinity: 12:26am On Jun 21, 2021
Basher8583:

Why are your Senators and Governors not championing your cause if they also want Biafra.

Mention any successful Igbo man in the North that is supporting your cause.

Why are all the big Igbo billionaires that enjoy FG contract not supporting your cause.

At least last time it was a military man by the name of Ojukwu that championed the cause. Which high ranking military officer with Igbo origin is supporting your cause?

Simple amendment of constitution your Senators cannot champion. Yet it was your forefather (Azikiwe) that ensured secession wasnt in the constitution in the first place
This guy mumu oh... Kai!
Re: South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! by Basher8583: 5:57am On Jun 21, 2021
Davinity:
See as you dey beg for unity... Shame on you

I'm a Niger Deltan for your information, and I don't even give a fawk about what they call the new country, but having to stay in the same country filled with dunce like you is annoying...

See how you think and behave like Buhari.. tueh!

Na Buhari mata go kill you las las
Re: South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! by Basher8583: 6:01am On Jun 21, 2021
Davinity:
This guy mumu oh... Kai!

Biggest mumu. You are dumb if your definition of Igbo big boys are those drugs dealers and basterds doing illicit business. I no dem plenty for your side and they can't wait to institutionalize thier trade in Biabia republic.
Re: South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! by Davinity: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Basher8583:

Na Buhari mata go kill you las las
Person wey dementia wan kill already?
Re: South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! by Davinity: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Basher8583:

Biggest mumu. You are dumb if your definition of Igbo big boys are those drugs dealers and basterds doing illicit business. I no dem plenty for your side and they can't wait to institutionalize thier trade in Biabia republic.

I have met a lot of dull people from your region but yours has level... Guy! How do you cope? Reading your reply and with the way you switch or respond to jibes I can only conclude that your IQ is very low... Like I told you before I am not an Igbo man but I have a duty to support anybody that will separate us from parasites with low IQ like you, so you can enjoy your terrorism, banditry, kidnapping and illiteracy... If you keep replying I'll make sure you slip into depression.
Re: South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! by Basher8583: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Davinity:
I have met a lot of dull people from your region but yours has level... Guy! How do you cope? Reading your reply and with the way you switch or respond to jibes I can only conclude that your IQ is very low... Like I told you before I am not an Igbo man but I have a duty to support anybody that will separate us from parasites with low IQ like you, so you can enjoy your terrorism, banditry, kidnapping and illiteracy... If you keep replying I'll make sure you slip into depression.

Online chest beating with tears. Pele.
Thank you for the complment. However,I know how high my IQ is as I do not argue with sentiment like you dull ones.
Imagine this incompetent one too has gathered liver to call someone dull. Wow.... Extraordinary!!.

See him also talking about IQ. Na wah oh. Too much liver. Haha.

And for your information... Depression is so far from me because I always make the right decisions.

Lol ... keep routing for Bia bia. I'm sure that is one of the best decisions you have ever made in your life
Re: South East Mocks Buhari, Produces Dot-In-Circle Shirts, Caps! by Womanizer(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Dicedpineappple:
A proud "Ada ndi dot"..

You look 'delicious' cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anxiety Over Increasing Boko Haram Attacks In Abuja’s Neighbour, Niger / Jubilation!! Presidency Nominates Two Qualified Igbo Senators To Replace Saraki / Katsina Evacuates IDPs To Niger Republic, Local Councils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.