Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Guru, Maintenance Tips From The Owners Of 2009 Toyota Rav4 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guru, Maintenance Tips From The Owners Of 2009 Toyota Rav4 (775 Views)

Hakeem Odumosu Tells Owners Of Unregistered Vehicles To Register Their Vehicles / 21 Car Maintenance Tips That Will Make Your Car Last Longer / Your Motor Guru Is Here! Ask Your Questions... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guru, Maintenance Tips From The Owners Of 2009 Toyota Rav4 by freemayor4u: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
My guru's,
Please I need a maitenay tips on 2009 Toyota rav from the guru's and the owners of the same model and year
Thanks
Re: Guru, Maintenance Tips From The Owners Of 2009 Toyota Rav4 by olumzzz(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
freemayor4u:
My guru's,
Please I need a maitenay tips on 2009 Toyota rav from the guru's and the owners of the same model and year
Thanks
Don't listen to all the ASE certified mechs here o.
The most important tip for your 2009 Rav4 is "make sure you always start the engine before driving".
PeaceOut!!!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Guru, Maintenance Tips From The Owners Of 2009 Toyota Rav4 by freemayor4u: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2021
I need guru and serious minded person to answer me joo
Re: Guru, Maintenance Tips From The Owners Of 2009 Toyota Rav4 by MARKone(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2021
olumzzz:

The most important tip for your 2009 Rav4 is "make sure you always start the engine before driving".
PeaceOut!!!
cool

Lol.

OP, but the maintenance tips you crave for is something simple Google search will tell. What the gurus here will tell you, is, change your oil as at when due, use manufacturers specified oil and so on. If your car didn't come with manual, which also contains maintenance tips, you can download it of the internet and read.
Re: Guru, Maintenance Tips From The Owners Of 2009 Toyota Rav4 by dru23(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2021
freemayor4u:
My guru's,
Thanks

It is a low maintenance car ....follow owners manual at all times .. And use the recommended engine oil .. Make sure you use coolant instead of water. The shocks are very expensive .. If you can import them directly from the USA you will be fine ........

Below is a v6 engine .. Very powerful engine . Once you drive a v6 u can't never go back to V4....Facts ..good car enjoy it and take care of it . And the engine will last you years.. Those engine don't come cheap

Re: Guru, Maintenance Tips From The Owners Of 2009 Toyota Rav4 by dru23(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2021
olumzzz:

PeaceOut!!!
cool

YOU NO WELL AT ALL AT ALL ............

Re: Guru, Maintenance Tips From The Owners Of 2009 Toyota Rav4 by olumzzz(m): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
dru23:

YOU NO WELL AT ALL AT ALL ............
grin

Who let the dogs out...
Re: Guru, Maintenance Tips From The Owners Of 2009 Toyota Rav4 by freemayor4u: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Thank you all
Re: Guru, Maintenance Tips From The Owners Of 2009 Toyota Rav4 by BetacarHQ: 6:43am On Jul 26, 2021
Be Nice To Your Car
This may seem silly, but it's true. pushing your RAV 4 hard can take a toll over time. Taking off quickly or applying the brakes suddenly increases premature wear and tear. Jerking around on the steering wheel can also cause damage over time. RAV 4 is a nice vehicle to own.
Re: Guru, Maintenance Tips From The Owners Of 2009 Toyota Rav4 by freemayor4u: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ford And Toyota Hiace Bus / Neat Toyota Camry 08 / Uber/bolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.