Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Ford And Toyota Hiace Bus - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford And Toyota Hiace Bus (776 Views)

Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? / 2019 Toyota Hiace Bus Unveiled (photos) / Uncle Heard I Now Fix Ford And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ford And Toyota Hiace Bus by DDDDE: 6:36am On Feb 14, 2022
Hello people Good morning all .please I want to ask questions over two vehicles .
1998 to 2000 model Ford transit van and 1998 to 2000 model Toyota hiace bus ,which is better for hauling business and travel purpose ?
Thanks to you all and your answers are highly needed as you do that may you remember Blessed .

1 Share

Re: Ford And Toyota Hiace Bus by bewla(m): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2022
Go for Toyota even if you decide not to do that business again Toyota na hot cake u will still get you money back
Re: Ford And Toyota Hiace Bus by DDDDE: 8:02am On Feb 14, 2022
bewla:
Go for Toyota even if you decide not to do that business again Toyota na hot cake u will still get you money back
Okay thanks to you mr Bewla
But the business is all about hauling
And is Toyota durable more than this Ford transit ?
I was told gear box of a transit is less than 20k but the engine is about 450k
And shocks for front are less than 20k
Please add to this Info to guard me in making a choice
Thanks
Re: Ford And Toyota Hiace Bus by MrHighSea: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2022
DDDDE:
Hello people Good morning all .please I want to ask questions over two vehicles .
1998 to 2000 model Ford transit van and 1998 to 2000 model Toyota hiace bus ,which is better for hauling business and travel purpose ?
Thanks to you all and your answers are highly needed as you do that may you remember Blessed .
which one did you later buy?
is it serving you well?

(1) (Reply)

Axamansard Car Insurance / Stop Spending Start Saving: Auto Diagnosis Before The Mechanic Kill Your Car / Gear Fluid Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.