Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? (4393 Views)

Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
If You Were Locked Up In A Hut For 30 Days, And All You Have Is A Laptop, Internet And ATM Card...
What Exactly Would You Do To Start Making At Least N400k A Month...Even If The Economy Went To The Dogs."

For the last two years I have been earning my money entirely online. Yes, making money online has a bit of a scammy sound to it but for many people it is a reality, and I am not exaggerating when I say there are regular people earning 5+ figure a month salaries completely through their online endeavors.
However, for every one of those there are probably hundreds of people who are not earning a dime online despite trying to. And yet there is something very sweet about earning that first dime online.
It’s motivation to pursue it further. I remember the first few dollars Vicky and I earned through affiliation.
It wasn’t much, but it was the start of us earning a few hundred dollars, then a few thousand, and now over ten thousand dollars every month.

I am going to show you the easiest way to make money online through affiliation.

Click here to gain access: https:///3hk9khw4
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
I hope this is not a networking business where I will be referring?
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Capital NO.
This is not a referral business. This is strictly about promoting other people’s digital products and start getting commission for it.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2021
What are the plans you have after serving your father land?

Are you going to start visiting offices/sites in search of job that’s not there?

Why not build yourself up and start being a job provider yourself?
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2021
You might be born into a poor background but if you die poor, you will have no one to blame but yourself.
Information is at your fingertips.
Make hay while the sun shine.

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2021
What are you willing to let go of that thing you desire?

There’s always an exchange.

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
Over 600k in just one week with just a smartphone with internet �
Affiliate marketing is the best skill to learn and that you won’t regret.
I wish I had enrolled before now.

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Starting your own digital and affiliate marketing gives you the opportunity of financial freedom
The opportunity to be your own boss even after NYSC.
Spend your own time based on your schedule.

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
If she can do it, trust me, you can do it as well.

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Dubetex96(m): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
How can i join affiliate marketing program
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Dubetex96:
How can i join affiliate marketing program

Message me on 08140975767 to send you a free video that explains it in details
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Stop doubting yourself.
You are good enough.
And you will achieve all your dreams.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
Half a million naira is not bad for what we call a side hustle. Is it?

For clarity sake, check the date and the time.
Expernaire pays her affiliates every Friday. Isn’t that nice?

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
One of the Time-tested & surest ways you attract quality people & quality income into your life is to give out value.

But to give out value, you must possess value yourself, you can’t give what you don’t have.

Value attracts value.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
⚡️ Everything you have in your life is a result of you believing in yourself ⚡️

� Here are the 2 most important steps �

✅ Believe it's possible. Believe that you can do it regardless of what anyone says or where you are in life.

✅ Visualize it. Think about exactly what your life would look like if you had already achieved your dream.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
If you are not informed, definitely you’d be deformed.

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by bossmeek(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
MEET A RECRUITER |AN INSIDER INFORMANT| JOB CONNECTIONS|JOB DISCUSSIONS |PLS FEEL FREE 2 DM| �

http:///jobnetw

I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily. GET CV|COVER LETTER|CAREER ADVICE| STUDY PACKS

This platform will serve to update you on current jobs and career opportunities across Nigeria and oversees... Career Opportunities For Graduates in Nigeria, IT Placements, Work From home/Online Jobs etc..

http:///jobnetw
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
Sharpen your knowledge into skills, help a client and get paid

Turn your skill into a digital product and make money from it
You can create an ad campaign on Facebook to get targeted leads that will buy what you are selling, use email marketing to get them to buy from you

Lastly, sell the solution not the product.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Having hope is not a plan

One day e go better no be plan

You have to get up to make that plan

Follow that plan through, be ready for the challenge you will face when executing that plan
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2021
#135000 in just a week from doing practically nothing but just to recommend helpful products to those that need it.

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
He made N225k in two months from just recommending other people’s product to those that need it.

Affiliate marketing is the best only business I’m telling you.

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2021
In the era of knowledge, ignorance is a choice.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2021
To be RICH is stressful, to be POOR is also stressful. Choose your stress wisely.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Invest in yourself.

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
The biggest mistake you can make as a student/serving as served Corp member is for you to wait to graduate/finish serving before you could learn a high income skill that can generate you lot of money. Look around you. There is no guarantee of jobs anywhere.
The government has no plan to absorb teaming youths into the labour force.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Corpers And Their Female Student! What Do You Advice? / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 1 And Stream 2 Official Passing Out Date revealed / NYSC Batch B 2017 Things You should know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.