Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,690 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? (4399 Views)

Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
Procrastination kills potentials
Take that bold step today.

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Sundaybukkie(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2021
Guy stop all this, we all know this is all scam...this is how you people operate.. swear with ur life that person won't end up sending some cash into your account 4dz stuff.. the last time I check, people who are making money from a particular stuff doesn't HV time to accommodate others 4dem to benefit..they w rather use you to make more money... Oga shift
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
135000 in just one week just for recommending helpful products to those that need it.

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2021
Suspect33:
Give me the course on credit, I'll pay back when the money starts rolling in smiley wink

grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
There are levels to this thing

wink smiley

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Someone asked me a question from my last post.

Question : Sir please how can I make money online?

I want to share with you the most important thing that has helped me excel graciously in the online space....

This simple thing can make a 12years old swim in couple of millions only if he/she understand how it works..

But before I move on, I would love to give you a piece of advice that will do for you for the rest of your life.

And that is having "belief on oneself"..

Believing on oneself happens when you have a self esteem' when others are disdaining you, talking down on your capabilities....

It happened to me when I was freshly starting out a couple of times ago..

And another hint I want to make is, "have self confident..

I think this also matches with believing on oneself, but it's best defined as having trust on one's abilities and qualities..

This has helped me greatly in life

Now back to my caption

I can put it up to you that on the last day of December 2020 there was alot of written and unwritten resolutions

Some said I'm definitely gonna make enough money this year but fail to do things that would attract those money

To make money money online is not that easy and at thesame time its very easy if you LEVERAGE on other peoples knowledge to avoid repeated mistakes that was made by them

I always say this...

To make money is very very simple � �

*Don't chase money, Chase solutions to peoples problem and money will be the one chasing you.*

For you to make money anywhere you must have something to offer it can be in form of physical product or service

Always Be After Giving Out Value To People At All Times So They Can See You As An AUTHORITY.

Once that atmosphere is created Sales becomes Inevitable

I can boldly say from last year 2020 to this very month I have made a large sum of legit money from the online space, if I had choose to buy the most latest iphone I would have gotten like 7-8 of it but I didn't do that

Do you know exactly what I did?

I invested more in myself so I could make more money online

I pity those of you that don't spend money for personal development instead they prefer buying shawarma and the likes,

Don't quote me wrong shawarma is nice and I love eating it alot � am just trying to pass a message

How You Should Invest in oneself

1. There are alot of books � online that would transform you, download and read, there is a saying that says the level of your World is determined by the amount of information you carry, that is very true

You can reach me to get some books but you must be ready to read and digest them like you are preparing for an exam.

2. There are alot of online trainings out there that are not even expensive, pay for trainings and be a better version of yourself.

Learn a skill today
Skill pay the bills
It has been paying mine till date

3. Always run from things that has to do with FREE..lol

E go purge you oo

Go and pay for quality trainings and get all the informations you need around that niche

4. This is very very important
Build an audience, thats why I dont joke with NEXUS TV

If you want to be rich, Increase your reach.

Create a list so you don't be the least

5. Put God first in whatever you do

List of High income skills that pays.
Pick your niche and develop on it

1. Web development 2. Affiliate marketing 3. Email marketing 4.facebook and Instagram marketing 5. Dropshipping and E-commerce 6. Graphic design 7. SuccesfulFreelancer and 8.Copywriting

You can count on me as far as the outlisted skill is concern

Not having a laptop shouldn't be an excuse, work with what you have

I remain your Online Professor
Adeboye Temitope J.
Prince of skills

See you some other time
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2021
Something I have discovered over time is that a lot of people don’t want to start a business or learn a skill because of what people would say about them.

It’s a bad thing to be afraid of what these people will say.

Don’t be that kind of person who lets other people’s opinion determine what they do.

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2021
Procrastination kills slowly.

Get up and do that task today, make that decision, read that book, pay for that training, it will really go a long way in your life.
Successful people do the extra things ordinary people find difficult.

Start it now and you will be successful.

Good morning.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Over N2million made from just recommending helpful products to those that need it. Isn’t this great �

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 3:42am On Aug 19, 2021
Right information is power only if you make good use of it.

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
These are tools needed for you to be an affiliate.

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of What Would Happen To You After NYSC Alawee? by Ttorp(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Over 1.2million naira made just from recommending other people’s products and you said AFFILIATE MARKETING is not sweet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Local Govt To Serve In Ogun State / Nysc 2017 Batch B / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 1 And Stream 2 Official Passing Out Date revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.