Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee (1163 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' (2) (3) (4)

Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Corps member poses with the car he bought with his NYSC ''alawee' . .

A corp member identified as Kenny Omomeji, shared photos of the car he reportedly bought from his monthly NYSC allowance.

According to Kenny who was pictured posing with the car, he was able to buy an old model of Mercedes Benz after saving his N33,000 allowance for six months. He also revealed that the car was his first and it reportedly cost N198,000. When asked why he didn't invest the money in something else, Kenny replied; ''Car oppression full my local government nah why me sef get this''

Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
I was 13yrs old when that car was in Vogue

But that won't stop me from congratulating the copper
Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by chatinent: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
I feel you.

So far it moves, Benz is Benz.

Nack am black paint now make e stand gidigbam.

Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
With the rate of unemployment at 39.8%, its quite amazing he calls it priority to add a hefty liability to his overhead expense.

Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Just don't know what to say but may his name be praised .

I wonder how someone start 2022 with this load.
Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by Blesings(f): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
It seems funny but thats the reality of things in this country
Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by yuping(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
undecided is like this guy want to dey sleep for mechanic workshop. Congratulations and welcome to tour first headache.
Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by Patented: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Buying na part 1, maintenance na season 1,2,3..........
Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by Chimeluv(f): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Congrats to him
More expenses on his head.....
Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by Maxymilliano(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
He should start an Uber business sharp sharp undecided

Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by Zendinho(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Most problems of man is cause by man....

If he had bought a car with second hand value.....that will have been better...

But buying a 1995 Mercedes Vboot in this trying times......

Truly, that guy is the real OTONDO cheesy
Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by Oladipo1166(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
He even customize the number plate.
He will use his remaining 6 months allawee on repairs, don't worry.
Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
He go be customer to all the mechani9c wey dey his streets.
Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Esseite:
With the rate of unemployment at 39.8%, its quite amazing he calls it priority to add a hefty liability to his overhead expense.
Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by Sagaciousp: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
My guy you see ya life? Naso you carry your hand go buy problem.
Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by Penguin2: 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:
He should start an Uber business sharp sharp undecided

Uber will not even accept it grin

That’s 1998 model.

For u to do Uber, ur car must be 2000 and above.
Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Arrrrrrrrh

6 months?
You don't mean it. You mean 33 × 6 = N198

Well seeing the car from behind you will all agree with me that it worth it. grin grin grin I just pray he don't visit the mechanic shop more often than his monthly alaweee digits in a month. grin

Plate number: Ogun state.. digit : ISREAL.. THIS DUDE MUST BE JOKING. grin grin grin

Such a hardworking Young Man, he has just inspired alot of Nigerians. It worth emulation. grin
Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by duality(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
chatinent:
I feel you.

So far it moves, Benz is Benz.

Nack am black paint now make e stand gidigbam.

Gbam!!!

It's a good car for those who know car.

Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by LordIsaac(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kai Nairaland oooo....my belle grin grin grin I have laf tire.
Re: Corps Member Poses With The Car He Bought With his NYSC ''alawee by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
The niggar was actually kidding

No Young guy go but this kind liability ....who does that?

Nysc Needed In Ibadan- Must Be Elect/elect Or Computer Science/enginner / 2011 Batch C Nysc Member Only / NYSC And SAED: A White Elephant Project.