Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,816 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Increase Your Chances Of Getting More Interview Calls - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Increase Your Chances Of Getting More Interview Calls (302 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Making It As A Lawyer In Nigeria? / See How You Can Apply For Fewer Jobs And Get More Interview Invites / See How You Can Apply For Fewer Jobs And Get More Interview Invites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase Your Chances Of Getting More Interview Calls by adonaimart(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Are you looking for a Job?

You have applied and not gotten calls for an interview.

Let me help you increase your chances of getting interviews.

�'� ����� �� ���� 5 ������ ������� ��� ��� ����

Resume is the very first step to get into an Organization, never take it for granted if you want to get calls from your Dream Organization
ATS software works to find the most suitable profile for a specific role due to a flood of applications.

�� ���� ������ ����� ���� ���� ��% �� ���� against required job descriptions then you have a strong chance to get a call for an interview
But it falls below 80% your Resume will be filtered out by this ATS Software without even being reviewed by a Human being.

75% Resume are never reviewed by a Human being because it is filtered out by the ATS

Sounds Weird? Google it.

I� ���'�� ���������� �� ��� ��������� ����� ���� ���� ���� �� ����� �� ���.

I Mentor people to beat the ATS in one "����" and can assure you to get interview offer from your Dream Organization.

Check my signature
Re: Increase Your Chances Of Getting More Interview Calls by ewerez: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
You post advertisement without your contact details
Re: Increase Your Chances Of Getting More Interview Calls by adonaimart(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Hello Bros, the contacts are in my signature...chat Whatsapp: +2348097659695
Sorry too for getting in touch now...too much on my plate. I will do better next time.

ewerez:
You post advertisement without your contact details
Re: Increase Your Chances Of Getting More Interview Calls by adonaimart(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2021
Please dont do the following when writing your resume:

Too much information.

A solid wall of text; use one line sentences.

Spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

Inaccuracies about your qualifications or experience.

Unnecessary personal information; age, sex, birth date, marital status, etc.

Negative comments about a former employer.

Passive language and inconsistent fonts and font sizes.

Main Tip: Dont give up, your time will come.

Check my signature if you want to get in touch.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Start A Career In SAP Security And GRC / FREE Digital Marketing Training / Which Type Of Training Is Given In SQL Training Course?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.