Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures (64023 Views)

Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Toyin Lawani Is Taking Nina To Dubai For 'Runs' - Instagram User Accuses / "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by emmavictory: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
Lord let your mercy speak
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by babtoundey(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
cardoctor:
This is crazy art. So very lovely.
Pls read my signature below. . . .
How can a crazy art be lovely. Abeg, stop playing with our heads
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by gassbee: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Fashion is the manner a person behaves or does something. This is her own way and it's called fashion.
Stop living in that stone age
u call dat fashion, wat brand are u puffing
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Chidex50(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
It's called fashion. Stop living in that stone age.

The only thing a Nigerian man thinks about is sex. Why so?

Fashion, also know as "lifestyle" is the manner or way a person behaves, does things, or expresses his/herself.

I can chose to go naked to express myself and that's fashion.
Lolzzz! For your mind this is the way forward! Things has really fallen apart
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

Fashion, also know as "lifestyle" is the manner or way a person behaves, does things, or expresses his/herself.

NONSENSE AND FOOLISH TALK... YOU DONT HAVE AND MAKE SENSE FEELING MODERN
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Crustypan(f): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
awumen:

No contact on your profile or post?
Include, biko

Thanks , it escaped me .
It been added .
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by tpapi: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

truth b told u lack morals

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by ipodstinks: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

Did you not think about money
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by tolaswim: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
I can't relate.....
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Skmoda(m): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Educationalserv:
stone age is a age of unclothness .so u should stop supporting stone age stupid and cloth up .

You get time to dey reply that one...person wey her matter don pass be-careful.....

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by nextstep(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
As usual, haters will full this thread.

Just appreciate avant-garde creativity when you see it. grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by NairaMaster1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

I wish you going naked on the street.

You mention stone age and I weep for you due to your low IQ. You forgot that the stone age generation walked naked. So, between you and the person you classified who is in stone age now?

Prostitutes are now celebrities.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Olodo24: 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
Educationalserv:
this an assault on sane people that know the difference between been extremely stupid and useless and decency. It called private part for a reason. Even animal have hair to cover .talkess of humans .she very stupid and dont deserve to be any body mum .
if to say na Beyonce wear the same thing, you for dey hail her. Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

Carry that your "Fashion" come enter heaven make I see if I no go protest grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Ezmans: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Yoruba women no get shame at all
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by compton11(m): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
bunto:
On her Instagram/Facebook page?
It is bloggers that brought it here you know.
Besides you didn't have to open the thread. You could have just wakapass undecided
I mean the pictures should have been the one she and his husband looking at only.
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by eitsei(m): 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
siofra:

Is that not how we resisted and resisted good ideas from the West?
so nudity is one of those good ideas? nice one
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by compton11(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ezmans:
Yoruba women no get shame at all
this is the bad influence learnt from Igbo women though! gringrin
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by RichBoy247: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

This one nah confirmed Olosho.

Olosho fe Omo Yahoo, Eni Ofo pade Eni Adanu. Meaning, when a prostitute married a thief, it means a cursed fellow has meet a condemned partner.
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by klacikokizo(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Airtel UNLIMITED DATA CHEAT available...*

For just *#1000*

Works perfectly for android only.

Browse and download without limits.

Make payments and send the proof of payment and I would send you a DM 07038648862

Bank Name: Kuda Microfinance Bank
Account Name: Promise Nnamdi
Account Number: 2001213124
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by RichBoy247: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Icumsa45:
3 kids from different fathers, some people dey try sha.

Our sister said it's called fashion. Useless youths with no future ambition except drugs and Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
We now celebrate madness. The world is really surpassing Sodom
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by RichBoy247: 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique. Rule 21. Rule 2

My friend, go and sit down. You should have asked for Seun Osewa's house and go there to report. There is freedom of speech in Nigeria. If somebody curse your Mama, you self curse him Papa back. Nonsensical nonsense without idiotic ingredients
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by RichBoy247: 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Sapphiere! Sapphiere! Sapphiere!

How many times did I call you?

Kindly treat yourself before this madness, bitterness named feminism causes you incurable insanity. You're gradually becoming a daylight witch!

She has been typing from the psychiatric ward of Zamfara Isolation Centre

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

I pity the kids that'll grow up with you as their mother

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by olatuns2017: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

Then u are mad
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by tabaski: 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
post=102862236:
From all of us @[/b] : SAFE DELIVERY beautiful Toyin.

@topic,
Pregnancy is by far the most beautiful experience one could ever be part of (we can relate).
This goes not just for mothers, but for fathers as well. (Can relate also!)
It's one of the most unique and special types of bonding and love that exists.
For a woman to create, grow, and give birth to another life is rather extraordinary.

[b]By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God this year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

Twins,
So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

Oh, thank you for clarifying that for us.
Our bad! smiley
God bless you and your family ma'am.
u didn't talk about the picture, does it mean u support or against it?
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by 2mininuP: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na wa ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cleavage-baring Throwback Photo Of BBNaija's Uriel Gets People Talking / Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.