Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures (64012 Views)

Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Toyin Lawani Is Taking Nina To Dubai For 'Runs' - Instagram User Accuses / "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
It's called fashion. Stop living in that stone age.
Weldone undecided

Fashion, also know as "lifestyle" is the manner or way a person behaves, does things, or expresses his/herself.
Hmmmmmm,night skool definition cheesy

I can chose to go naked to express myself and that's fashion.
Very pathetic, your choices tell a lot about your character sad

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Ayara4u: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2021
Na wa o.....Human beings on Earth ��
So what will this one be teaching her children?
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Rimsd(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2021
IT IS FINISH...
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Ayara4u: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

Very pathetic, your choices tell a lot about your character sad

See this one.....I pity you
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Psoul(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Fashion is the manner a person behaves or does something. This is her own way and it's called fashion.
Stop living in that stone age

Silly talk.
This is what Feminism means to you. Madam Feminist
Keep fooling yourself and believing that you are a civilized woman.
We will be here waiting for you to see how it will end.
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by West2019(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2021
See how the pussy shootout .
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by winner37(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2021
Oh wait a minute ,is it because she is pregnant that makes her to become mad ...?
this kind insensitive I have not seen or heard before ....
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Educationalserv: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Olodo24:
if to say na Beyonce wear the same thing, you for dey hail her. Hypocrites everywhere
hail her for what .We luv her music but wouldn't approved her stupidity of nudeness their no talent in been nude .
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Psoul(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2021
Revere27:
Pls I'm not understanding something oo undecided

Is it that the tattoos on her body are stickers that can be removed with a silk type of cloth on her body?? Or those tattoos are for real with no clothes on? shocked

Body Painting.
Stack Naked.
Can u imagine
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Dameland: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQRDjOOnXr4/

This is sheer grossness. There is nothing fashionable or feminine here. It is simple idiotism. I am ashamed of this rubbish.
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by ariesbull: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2021
She shaved her Toto well shaaaaaa... nice tits
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by LockDown69(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2021
grin this is trash and unafrican, but anyways her business, her life. Some girls on NL will come and start endorsing this crap, issokay, by their reactions we will know them grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by cPapaAjascO: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2021
If u zoomed those pics, dont expect to make it to heavengrin
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Pharaohny: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2021
How did I get into this stupid thread
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Missyajoke(f): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2021
Twelfthman:

Thank you! I wonder why people are blind to this. It is so glaring in every of her post. I see the message clearly

She a powerful marine agents and she's used by the devil to introduce stance things into the country. Am sure she has lots of people who look up to her. So people will think what she's doing is normal you get.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by fannybaby(f): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2021
Missyajoke:
She's possessed with an evil sexual spirit. Her life her business.

Exactly
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by vikstandon(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2021
She also paint tatooed her breast and vagina area... Tomorrow she go dey shout devil cancer am.
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by akdjr(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2021
If you zoom the first picture say hi
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2021
Even bikinis better pass this nonsense
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Executer: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
It's called fashion. Stop living in that stone age.

Fashion, also know as "lifestyle" is the manner or way a person behaves, does things, or expresses his/herself.

I can chose to go naked to express myself and that's fashion.
I thought u had small sense sef.*spits

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Twelfthman: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2021
Yes u right! U see the dark energies around her and she love it...
Most of her pictures when I analyse it it speaks a message from Satan.
Human marine agents are the most dangerous because they are able to mingle with humans unlike the demons that need human permission to do that.
What make it complicated is that some people might know they agent while some others don't but they being controlled by demon

Missyajoke:

She a powerful marine agents and she's used by the devil to introduce stance things into the country. Am sure she has lots of people who look up to her. So people will think what she's doing is normal you get.
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2021
Ayara4u:

See this one.....I pity you
Make 3k make 5k.......!
You need to pity urself first grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by amadaovie(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2021
That last Doggy pix sha.

When I position for her back ehh...if na twins she dey expect b4, I just make am 4 make she rest....

DAAMMMMMM?!
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by fof1: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQRDjOOnXr4/

MADNESS OF A VAIN GENERATION...!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2021
post=102862236:
From all of us @[/b] : SAFE DELIVERY beautiful Toyin.

@topic,
Pregnancy is by far the most beautiful experience one could ever be part of (we can relate).
This goes not just for mothers, but for fathers as well. (Can relate also!)
It's one of the most unique and special types of bonding and love that exists.
For a woman to create, grow, and give birth to another life is rather extraordinary.

[b]By the way...

We use this as a point of contact to all the women expecting child/children from God this year.

We will be here to celebrate with you in 9 months from now....
(Choose the kind of birth you want below)

Singleton
Twins
Triplets
Quadruplets
Quintuplets
Sextuplets
Septuplets
Octuplets
Nonuplets

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
Insha Allah.

#JustBelieve

Twins,
So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.
We will be there to celebrate with you Mr Folu.
Say hello to your handsome Bobo for us cheesy

For you to even include "Jesus" in what you wrote, without addressing the picture is already a shame. Tells us that many don't even understand what it means to be a Christian. No true child of God will look at that picture, skip the nudity and immorality in it and start offering prayers, meaning he appreciates it.

Infact, no true Muslim will even do that.
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Houston20(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Shey mesef no go turn photographer like this
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Onyi22(f): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Mac12:

Twins, any combination would do
So shall it be soon in Jesus name.
Receive it Mac!
We will be there to celebrate with you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Mac12(f): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2021
post=102877970:

So shall it be soon in Jesus name.
Receive it Mac!
We will be there to celebrate with you.

AMEN!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by ThuGGeR147: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Total madness..... Damn niggurrrr.... Smh
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by mandate12: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Fashion is the manner a person behaves or does something. This is her own way and it's called fashion.
Stop living in that stone age

And to think that about 17 nitwits liked ur trashy comment... as old as u r, u cannot daw a line between fashion and immorality ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) / Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide / Cleavage-baring Throwback Photo Of BBNaija's Uriel Gets People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.