Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures (64008 Views)

Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Toyin Lawani Is Taking Nina To Dubai For 'Runs' - Instagram User Accuses / "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Houston17(m): 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
It's called fashion. Stop living in that stone age.

Fashion, also know as "lifestyle" is the manner or way a person behaves, does things, or expresses his/herself.

I can chose to go naked to express myself and that's fashion.

Wawuuu!! Is this really the future is female lifestyle you've been clamouring for??. You had better sieve ideologies and not choke everything down your mind. God forbid, anyone connected to you do this, you'd smile with the person and say it's fashion and if she wishes, she can go naked. Toor, Epele ooo Anty future is female. The version of the so called feminism you guys got still surprises me.
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Cousin9999: 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Um...
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by mkoabiola: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
This one don hammer G boy

Agba awo
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by WHOYOUUU: 12:00am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Fashion is the manner a person behaves or does something. This is her own way and it's called fashion.
Stop living in that stone age

We have lost it as Africans, as Nigerians, as igbo,as hausa's,yoruba's, as deltan's, as rivers,as ijaws, name them, we no longer live our own lives, culture, but we now live the lives of others which they call civilization not our's anymore, God bring us back to our Africa pride embarassed embarassed
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:01am On Jun 19, 2021
Houston17:

Really! Fashion?? Nawa o
Yes grandpa
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by kolaby: 12:10am On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Houston17(m): 12:13am On Jun 19, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Yes grandpa

Ok o ancestor
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 19, 2021
whitering:

To think she is some people role model. Bunch of useless fellowers.

Their excuse would be ' times have changed.'
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by limcar: 12:47am On Jun 19, 2021
meobizy:
Another one? That's about three to four baby daddies and counting. I thought only akatas birthed children for multiple men, I'm shocked our Nigerian females are following suit.
to chop this woman pomo dey hungry. Make i pour akamu for her toto go sweet

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Samade7: 12:50am On Jun 19, 2021
I can chose to go naked to express myself and that's fashion.[/quote]

Oya open am make we see nah. cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by ofiko123(m): 12:56am On Jun 19, 2021
Congratulations to toyin lawani...
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Sirmuel1(m): 1:05am On Jun 19, 2021
Don't they think of the future? Imagine 10-15yrs from now, the Child will be mocked in School because of the foolishness of her Mother.
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Urchmantete: 1:15am On Jun 19, 2021
Must you be naked for your baby bump to show?
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by charixel: 1:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Businesslist:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQRDjOOnXr4/

By their looks we shall know them.
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Theoutsider: 1:29am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:

This post exposes how frail your mind is.

Thinking that "if a woman does it; therefore it is right"

This than questions: How far are you willing to go.. even though it is wrong?

Is this the future? women soliciting their bodies for attention. cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Theoutsider: 1:32am On Jun 19, 2021
Olodo24:
if to say na Beyonce wear the same thing, you for dey hail her. Hypocrites everywhere

Stop being a simp

This is fashion..

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 19, 2021
witworth:
you're the only one heading back to Adam and eve times in the garden, your own na inside forest.
Useless fashion. Why haven't you seen richest men and woman in the world top billionaires that knows more about life and well updated with latest fashion dress this naked just in the name of fashion. You Ordinary Nigerian monkey self is talking about fashion. Dem for dey waka like that na for street, shey bi na fashion. Tell her to walk on the street like that na if no be only online Dem go go do private photoshoot come post am make people like you see am dey jubilate.

Bla Bla Bla

Your post is a waste of time and space
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 19, 2021
RichBoy247:

Our sister said it's called fashion. Useless youths with no future ambition except drugs and Yahoo Yahoo

Says a waste of time here
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 19, 2021
tabaski:
u didn't talk about the picture, does it mean u support or against it?

I support the picture considering the creativity.

Imagine calling someone a lunatic or useless or cursed because she did a naked photoshoot!!!

Even if the person is a prostitute or a IndecentStar,it doesn't mean the person is not important!!!!!

Once again,let all those condemning Toyin go to Hell!!!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by CasNova: 2:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Congrats.
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Jeffy1206(m): 3:05am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
It's called fashion. Stop living in that stone age.

Fashion, also know as "lifestyle" is the manner or way a person behaves, does things, or expresses his/herself.

I can chose to go naked to express myself and that's fashion.
you might be her aspiring olosho so undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by makavelli80(m): 3:06am On Jun 19, 2021
Can a sane child congratulate his mum for being this stupid...very disgusting to behold!
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Kingsley123456(m): 3:06am On Jun 19, 2021
Is she wearing anything at all!

Just wan know Ni o!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) / Cleavage-baring Throwback Photo Of BBNaija's Uriel Gets People Talking / Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.