Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

We Killed Many Violent Youths In S/E -military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Killed Many Violent Youths In S/E -military (894 Views)

Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' / Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Killed Many Violent Youths In S/E -military by Voice22: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
We Killed Many Violent Youths In S/E -Military

We killed many violent youths in South-East, South-South in the last 14 days - Military

In the last 14 days, an unknown number of individuals have been murdered in multiple military operations in the country's south-east and south-south.

The victims were criminals associated to the proscribed Independent Peoples of Biafra (IPOB) and their Eastern Security Network (ESN) counterparts, according to Defence Headquarters.

Brigadier-General Mohamed Buba Marwa (rtd), Chairman/Chief Executive of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), has approved the immediate promotion of 3,506 officers and soldiers to their next ranks.

This came following a report by the harmonisation committee, which General Marwa established shortly after taking over as head of the agency in January to address low morale and stagnation in personnel's career paths.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnK619dYXEg

Re: We Killed Many Violent Youths In S/E -military by Jashub: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
The zoo just loves promoting genocide. The main menace in the form of Boko-haram and bandits are still out there causing mayhem but our government feels that igbo youths are now terrorists...abi? Una well done...get ready to kill o. Because this will only make the Biafra struggle greater
Re: We Killed Many Violent Youths In S/E -military by TeDesQ: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Can you imagine the effrontery?

1 Like

Re: We Killed Many Violent Youths In S/E -military by Fahdiga1: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
It is no news. After the genocidal threats against the Igbos by Buhari he ordered you people to start killing the Igbos but God is not asleep
Re: We Killed Many Violent Youths In S/E -military by Monogamy: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: We Killed Many Violent Youths In S/E -military by andyblinks05: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Make I reserve my comment
Re: We Killed Many Violent Youths In S/E -military by Martialartist88: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
finally exposed
Re: We Killed Many Violent Youths In S/E -military by triple996(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Fake news 4rm ipob sympathizers to look 4 sympathy. Shebi u say u want war , well d war Neva start wooo
Re: We Killed Many Violent Youths In S/E -military by liketerm: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Fake news from IPOB ministry of information.
Re: We Killed Many Violent Youths In S/E -military by ivolt: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
Fake news.
The illiterate couldn't even pretend.
Re: We Killed Many Violent Youths In S/E -military by mightyhaze: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Violent?

You mean people like this resourceful shoe and clothes maker whose only crime was attending the funeral of his in-law in imo state..?

People like the oil worker who was abducted by security when he went to imo state for a burial and was asked to bring 10million to buy his life or get wasted like others,but for the noise made on social media by his lil sis

(1) (Reply)

Inside The Shocking Airport ‘abduction’ Of A Top Rebel Leader - Witnesses Talk / I Am Over 70 Years, I Have Never Witnessed Bad Administration Like This. Former / Nnamdi Kalu to make Live Broadcast On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.