Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) (32118 Views)

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) / How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
ejitec16:
How come the ATM machine dispense more than 100k at a spot? The money in that hand is more than 200k ?
I smell lies
Oga that money is 100k, when last have u held 100k in ur hand, u don see 100k cash before?

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by BigSam13: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
I laugh
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by HRMK: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

I don withdraw money before my card no gree come out my money also no gree comot.
After like 30 mins
E pour everything for ground
hmmm....lucky uuu....it dispensed while still waiting!more reason why u av to withdraw while banks are open or use pos!!

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Ombudsman1: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell. That man went to deposit money at the teller point.
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by seyz91(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
cheesy
DonBenny77:
Honestly I wouldn't do that
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by seyz91(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
cheesy
ejitec16:
How come the ATM machine dispense more than 100k at a spot? The money in that hand is more than 200k ?
I smell lies
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by seyz91(m): 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Na you talk am here but i know say if really you were in this man shoe you wouldn't return that money

Stop feigning patriotism cheesy
Ahmed0336:

Na u sabi.

We patriotic citizens of this country is proud of what this man did by returning what's not his.
We urge all Nigerians to emulate this young man.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
vincentont:

Abeg are you the one configuring the ATM to dispense 150k at once? No ATM in Nigeria is configured to dispense more than 40 pieces of 1000 naira bills. And for your info no ATM can carry such transaction at once.
Big man rest
Atm de wer de pay 100k at a go and 50 de second time
No de come disgrace yourself if you de use pos
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
HRMK:
hmmm....lucky uuu....it dispensed while still waiting!more reason why u av to withdraw while banks are open or use pos!!
Na God save me that day
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Omobada(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
ejitec16:
I smell lies

That's PLATINUM ATM CARD. Google it to know more.
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Blacklion3: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
It's the most dignified things
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by detectivejones: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
All hope is not lost for our dear country
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Issues2(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
harmargedon:
E be like say the owner juju strong. You go use your hand go report yourself.
LoL �� u re funny

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
I will never see any misplaced thing and look at it tiwce in my life

2weeks ago, have always seen misplaced item and try as much as possible to return them to the owner and they do appreciate

where I went to sign my course form, I saw a misplaced phone and asked everyone who owns it and no body seems to know who owns the phone I took the phone with the intention of trying to return it back and I even drop my number for the owner to call, I told them my department and level and even shown them I school ID and I told my colleagues in case they see any one looking for me

But to my greatest surprised, the girl after identify me told everyone I stole her phone, it's wasn't easy because I felt so bad I couldn't say anything, I tried to explain myself but they keep saying I stold her phone, I felt really bad, people kept looking at me and because I was shot of words they actually believe I did. I even went back to her to reason with her, I even showed her my phone but it wasn't making sense to her.

I left home, through out my stay in the bus, tears keep running down, I tried as much as possible to control it. When got home I cried my self to sleep because I was really hurts

So, I promise that I will never in this life look at a lost property twice

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by vincentont(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

Big man rest
Atm de wer de pay 100k at a go and 50 de second time
No de come disgrace yourself if you de use pos
Na u dey configure the Atm? Abi u be Atm Engineer? Wetin u know for ATM? Do you know how Atm operates? Na you dey work for the back end? No vex tell me the Bank way dey dispense that amount of money and tell me the brand of Atm?
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by KingDash: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
DonBenny77:
me too bruh.. I told the nigga to collect and chop the money
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
vincentont:

Na u dey configure the Atm? Abi u be Atm Engineer? Wetin u know for ATM? Do you know how Atm operates? Na you dey work for the back end? No vex tell me the Bank way dey dispense that amount of money and tell me the brand of Atm?
First bank Main branch Uyo.
Beside Cbn
Udo udoma banking layout
If you no sabi something no de cap
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by HRMK: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

Na God save me that day
and u nor wash am self!dat one good so......hahaha.........
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by haykes(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lie is this man related to lie Muhammad ������������what a lie
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
HRMK:
and u nor wash am self!dat one good so......hahaha.........
E good oogrin
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Adebowalay(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lamasta:
That money will be up to 300,000 the way am seeing it....My only issue is the man's eye grin
hahahahahahahaha....yeye guy
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by ledaman: 6:35am On Jun 20, 2021
DonBenny77:
You think you can't get more than that legitimately?
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by ledaman: 6:37am On Jun 20, 2021
ejitec16:
I smell lies
Why won't it be lies when it difficult for you to do such undecided
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by flington4550(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
ejitec16:
I smell lies
Lol ATM dey dispense more than #100k nigga...
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Yaks02(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Barbsamiin:
Though the country is lil-bit hard, Still there are good people.
Anyway, Can someone help me sharpen the master card's details pls.? grin

U fit run am??
I get deal 4 u
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Barbsamiin: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yaks02:

U fit run am??
I get deal 4 u
What kind deal?
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Yaks02(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Barbsamiin:
What kind deal?

ATM and bvn de
Na to comot money 4 d account remain
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Barbsamiin: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yaks02:

ATM and bvn de
Na to comot money 4 d account remain
Not my work, don't have idea how to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Guts Shema Mega Petrol Filling Station In Abuja (Photos) / Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? / UBA Announces Improved Staff Welfare, Pay Rise Amid Rising Inflation, Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.