Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Photos: Godly Teachers, Students Joyfully Celebrate, Pose For Class Photos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Godly Teachers, Students Joyfully Celebrate, Pose For Class Photos. (1276 Views)

'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) / Pastor Tunde Bakare And Korede Bello Hug In Church Pose For Photograph / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Godly Teachers, Students Joyfully Celebrate, Pose For Class Photos. by black9: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
www.Thedailynewsngr.com

Spiritual lecturers and students under the Faith Tabernacle Commission of Bishop David Oyedepo are celebrating the conclusion of the first leg of our 2 week spiritual enlightenment classes in a Godly manner.

On the afternoon of Thursday, 17th of May, 2 ordained ministers and over 20 students of Basic Certificate Course (BCC) class of June posed for a photo session to commemorate the conclusion of Principles of Divine Health, a course specially designed to gain insights on the fundamentals for accessing total health. They were reacting to the last class by Pastor Ugbede Ndubuisi who gave the most comprehensive teaching on Characteristics of Divine Health.

Hundreds of students, church Pastors from other religious denominations, as well business owners and white collar professionals have gone through the Ishaga Campus of Word Of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI) at Franklin Adejuwon- Sesi Busstop.

Students cheerfully took turns for group photos with their beloved Teacher and multifaceted Mr. Ade the Administrator inside the main auditorium, alongside individual photos before calling it a Godly and fulfilled day.

Highlights of the Week
Earlier on Wednesday, before the evening Midweek Communion Service, The BCC students celebrated and prayed with Victor, one of theirs who clocked a year older.

Disclaimer: WOFBI or Faith Tabernacle has no affiliations whatsoever with this documentation project, simply a group of zealous scholars bubbling to share their unforgettable experience with the rest of the world.

Meet some beautiful and scholastic faces from BCC Class of June 2021 and discover some unusual offices held by Members of the Class

Re: Photos: Godly Teachers, Students Joyfully Celebrate, Pose For Class Photos. by andyblinks05: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Photos: Godly Teachers, Students Joyfully Celebrate, Pose For Class Photos. by black9: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
Oluwatosin Tijani- Prophetess of the Class

Objective for joining WOFBI

To grow spiritually

Most important lesson learned today: Total Submission to the leading of the Holy Spirit.

Re: Photos: Godly Teachers, Students Joyfully Celebrate, Pose For Class Photos. by black9: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Name
Odey Innocent- Prayer Leader of the Class

Objective for participating in WOFBI
To be empowered to run the race of God,

Lessons learned today

I learned the importance of allowing the Holy Spirit to direct us in all things

Re: Photos: Godly Teachers, Students Joyfully Celebrate, Pose For Class Photos. by black9: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
Name
Agbai Precious- Sanctuary Keeper

Objective for joining WOFBI

To know more of God's word, have his insight,to know my right as a daughter of God and what is entitled to me in His Word.

Lessons Learned Today
I learned that the Holy Spirit is with me as a Christian and we should constantly read His Word, to call on Him for direction because He will surely answer you so one has to constantly speak with Him, call Him and also read the Bible to differentiate between His still voice and other ringing voices. I also learned that He is our Comforter, Helper, Guardian and we should not doubt Him whenever He speaks

Re: Photos: Godly Teachers, Students Joyfully Celebrate, Pose For Class Photos. by black9: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Miracle

What is your objective for joining WOFBI?

I got a scholarship to attend WOFBI, and I came with so many expectations notably not wanting to school in Nigeria. I want to study abroad, so in pursing my scholarship at WOFBI, I'm pursuing the Lord.

What are the lessons you learned this week?

I am learning how to speak, relate and commune with the Holy Spirit. Learning to detect when the Holy Spirit is speaking as against when its the flesh speaking

Re: Photos: Godly Teachers, Students Joyfully Celebrate, Pose For Class Photos. by black9: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Christiana

I have had wonderful experiences at Canaanland, then I was encourage to partake in the WOFBI classes, so as to learn to practise Godly ways and deepen my communion with God.

Lessons learned this week
I am learning how to pray, why to pray and be prayerful. When trials come, some people don't know how to conquer the devil. But that's among the things we learn here at WOFBI

Re: Photos: Godly Teachers, Students Joyfully Celebrate, Pose For Class Photos. by black9: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Name:
Ochayi joy

Objectives For joining

1.To obtain an indepth knowledge of God's word, His will and purpose for me according to His word...

2. To build a strong and intimate relationship with Jesus.

3.To learn how to live a practical and purposeful Christian life, one pleasing to God Almighty..

Lesson learned this week
1. I learned that the Holy Spirit really teaches us all things.
2. I learned that the Holy Spirit is not a feeling or an emotion, but a personality, who looks forward to helping us anytime we call on Him

3. I learned that the Bible isn't just a book, but a the manual that helps Christians to live a purposely and triumphant life.

(1) (Reply)

My Children Make Being Dad The Best Feeling — Tony Elumelu (Photos) / Obi Cubana Finally Speaks Out On The Driving Force Behind His Wealth . / Skit Maker And Comedian Maraji Pregnant After Boyfriend Broke Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.