Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State (41162 Views)

Suspected Bandits Kill Young Man Weeks After Completing NYSC / Angry Mob Sets Two Suspected Bandits Ablaze In Niger State (graphic) / Niger State Official Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by mrkings84(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
When an Igbo man is killed in the north no matter their status, it is a normal thing.... but the other day that one northerner was shot dead in Imo the hell was nearly let loose by Fulani people. NO BE JUJU BE THAT?
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
YoungLionken:
In as much as I condemn the act.. One thing I keep asking, why do the Igbos don't stay in their land if they're true, patriotic and loyal to their biafran dreams?

They want to leave yet, you see them all over the north,south and west like Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Benin city, Ogun, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Calabar, Kaduna and virtually other parts of the country...

Because they are enterprising and not lazy like you
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Mamijoh(f): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
This is part of the retaliation they talked about after the death of Gulak in Owerri.
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by AustineE1: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
YoungLionken:
In as much as I condemn the act.. One thing I keep asking, why do the Igbos don't stay in their land if they're true, patriotic and loyal to their biafran dreams?

They want to leave yet, you see them all over the north,south and west like Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Benin city, Ogun, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Calabar, Kaduna and virtually other parts of the country...
You must be a very f*olish man,rather than condemn the evil act perpetrated by your brothers in the North,you want to divert attention from the evil they committed. Chinese,Indians,Jews etc are all very patriotic to their various nations but you see them in every part of the world exploring opportunists,influencing developments and remitting money back home.
Please before i forget,remove Asaba from that your list,I'm from Asaba and I'm Igbo to the core,Asaba is Igbo and we are not apologetic about it. Nobody is more Igbo than Asaba man.
Your president shamelessly told us about his brothers from Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by IJOBA11: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Jarus:

Insensitive
JARUS THE JIHADIST

HOW FAR WITH YOUR PARTNER IN CRIME THAT YEAR MACLATUNJIgrin

1 Like

Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by History555: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
What a waste. What would drag a young man like this to a village in niger state. This should serve as warning to other lgbo doctors to run for their lives. You might be next
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by odetonaseun: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
R.I.P, Dr. Emeka you left too soon leaving your 4 month old baby and wife behind.
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by olowo1930: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nigeria is heading to civil war. Wasted life,wasted human,wasted education. God shall judge. Nigeria is hell on earth for now
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Franking: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
molbic:
To those of you that claim there is no God you think that after committing all maner of atrocities in this life and you die and there won't be any punishment

Leave story. There's no God. If there is then his mercy endures forever.

RIP to Dr Emma.

Imagine if a northern doctor is killed in the east. Northern doctor, who has ever seen one sef?
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Iwantpeace: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Pls o I want to ask a question o
Those kids that were kidnapped in niger state have they being freed?
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
Leave North unah think unah wise...
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by spiceadole: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Niger people don't want development.

Beats me why an easterner, a medical doctor, for that matter will go and open a clinic in the North, Niger state of all places.
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by bastardmod: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
YoungLionken:

And if this young doctor were to tell you he doesn't believe in biafra would you remove this useless piece of sh.t you typed here??
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Bahun(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
grin grin grin
iKingsley:
Too bad. We the dot in a circle declare all northern leaders wanted with a bounty of sacks of cow dung and 8 GP tank of cow urine cool
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Splitmind: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Payback for supporting Biafra cheesy
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by millionboi(m): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
YoungLionken:

don't zoogerians travel to other countries?
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Tapout(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
GeneralPula:
According to , one of the gunmen who covered his face with a mask, had entered inside the clinic and demanded to see the doctor.

This tells they solely came for him..

It’s a pure assassination by assassins. An enemy within must have been behind this..

Too bad we’ve got poor investigative journalism in this part of the world..

Assassins been having easy ride ever since politicians formed UGM and bandits strategy..

Or he refused to treat a member of their group brought in with an injury (maybe gunshot). Also, maybe he was kidnapped to treat an injured member and after that they killed him most likely not to give away their location.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by History555: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
spiceadole:

Beats me why an easterner, a medical doctor, for that matter will go and open a clinic in the North, Niger state of all places.

In a village for that matter. Abi is he a quack doctor. because i don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by millionboi(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
spiceadole:

Niger state is relatively peaceful before all dis bandits and unknown gun men activities
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by caye(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
odetonaseun:
R.I.P, Dr. Emeka you left too soon leaving your 4 month old baby and wife behind.

R.I.P Dr. Chinedu.
Nasko town, NYSC 2009 all batches rememberes you.
Didn't know Salka had fallen.
Ever smiling, and focused.
Love you man.
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Mode4: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
If person no d kind stress wey dey for inside medical school. The non stop jacking, sleepless nights, exam here and there. Ward rounds etc. Nobody in his right mind will kill a doctor.
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by cornelin(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
No ethnic colouration to this gruesome assassination from the unity beggers.
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by mechanics(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
So sad.
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by babsthegreat: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
This country we really need prayers
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by lordempire(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rest in peace Precious
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Gucciboy1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
unlimited browsing cheat for Airtel Glo and 9mobile working perfectly.
If interested WhatsApp me
for just #1000
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by jacobnel(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
I don't know what is holding National Assembly from legalized Gun like the USA.Let everyone carry him or her own gun for Self defense.

post=102867617:
Update From . COM

Gunmen suspected to be armed bandits have allegedly killed a medical doctor identified as Precious Chinedu Emeka in Salka village, Magama Local Government Area of Niger State, Reports.

It was gathered that the gunmen numbering about five invaded his clinic while he was on duty around 9:00pm on Wednesday evening, June 16, and whisked him away to an unknown destination.

According to , one of the gunmen who covered his face with a mask, had entered inside the clinic and demanded to see the doctor.

A source from the locality in an interview on Friday in Minna said that Dr. Precious as he was fondly called was inside the compound which doubles as his clinic when the gunmen entered and took him away.

"When they took the doctor away we reported the incident to the police and the local vigilante group . The following day (Thursday afternoon) the vigilante group later called us that they have seen a corpse inside the bush and we were able to identify that of our oga,” said the source who craved anonymity.

The Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo, Niger State President, Chief Emmanuel Ezeugo, who confirmed the murder of Dr. Chinedu, described the killing as ‘very unfortunate’.

Ezeugo lamented the killing of a promising young man in Niger State and thereby called on security agencies to without further delay, fish out the killers and prosecute them over the dastardly act.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/medical-doctor-shot-dead-by-suspected-bandits-in-niger-state.html
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Uchasa(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
YoungLionken:

Don't you expect to see Igbos in Asaba, aren't they native to Asaba?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by bigcasava1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
post=102867617:
Update From . COM

Gunmen suspected to be armed bandits have allegedly killed a medical doctor identified as Precious Chinedu Emeka in Salka village, Magama Local Government Area of Niger State, Reports.

It was gathered that the gunmen numbering about five invaded his clinic while he was on duty around 9:00pm on Wednesday evening, June 16, and whisked him away to an unknown destination.

A source from the locality in an interview on Friday in Minna said that Dr. Precious as he was fondly called was inside the compound which doubles as his clinic when the gunmen entered and took him away.

"When they took the doctor away we reported the incident to the police and the local vigilante group . The following day (Thursday afternoon) the vigilante group later called us that they have seen a corpse inside the bush and we were able to identify that of our oga,” said the source who craved anonymity.

The Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo, Niger State President, Chief Emmanuel Ezeugo, who confirmed the murder of Dr. Chinedu, described the killing as ‘very unfortunate’.

Ezeugo lamented the killing of a promising young man in Niger State and thereby called on security agencies to without further delay, fish out the killers and prosecute them over the dastardly act.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/medical-doctor-shot-dead-by-suspected-bandits-in-niger-state.html
this call for retaliation. Thunder ⚡ go fire una if na my brother
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by unmask: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
YoungLionken:

Apologies if I come out rude....but your question is stupid, senseless, ill thought, stupid again and useless.

Try making yourself a bit more useful.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Can this northern situation get any worse? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT / Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] / Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.