Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,097 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State (41032 Views)

Suspected Bandits Kill Young Man Weeks After Completing NYSC / Angry Mob Sets Two Suspected Bandits Ablaze In Niger State (graphic) / Niger State Official Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
YoungLionken:
In as much as I condemn the act.. One thing I keep asking, why do the Igbos don't stay in their land if they're true, patriotic and loyal to their biafran dreams?

They want to leave yet, you see them all over the north,south and west like Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Benin city, Ogun, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Calabar, Kaduna and virtually other parts of the country...
Nigeria belongs to every tribe … any Nigerian citizen is free to live/work/ have a business anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by iconnecta(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
what did he do wrong ?
only his skillers know.
it's well...
RIP.
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Luizkid(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
People who take others life, I wonder how they sleep at night cry
May God expose the killers.
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Speakright79(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Let's hope that when the dogs get sick they won't seek help from a doctor...
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Gerrard59(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Second prominent Igbo person to be murdered in Niger state. So, I ask, why are igbos still in Northern Nigeria? These people don't like you, not yesterday, today or tomorrow. They love to see you dead, so why force yourself to remain there especially looking at history?

It's very unfortunate he died but I hold no sympathy for any Igbo person in the north. Whatever s/he sees, let him/her take it like that.
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by billyG(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Chei!He should have brained drained to Europe where he will be loved , respected.
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by dljbd1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
I just thank God for putting that conviction into my Dad to relocate all of us to Lagos in December 2011.
That was the best decision he made for us.

There is no way we wouldn't have been targets for these criminals if we were still in Minna cos we were one of the elites our neighborhood then...and we are not Northern
God knows what could have happened to us by now.

It felt like film trick at the time we were relocating cos we were very comfortable in Minna. I mean, my parents had flourishing businesses and we had up to 3cars and our own personal house. We left everything and moved to a 2bed in Lagos. It was tough.

But,
Firstly, I wouldn't have met my lovely spouse if we hadn't moved...same goes to my sister.
Secondly, I wouldn't be working in my current place of work and had the exposures I have now.

Thanks Dad for taking that BOLD step.

I love my Dad...

Happy Fathers' Day
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
YoungLionken:
In as much as I condemn the act.. One thing I keep asking, why do the Igbos don't stay in their land if they're true, patriotic and loyal to their biafran dreams?

They want to leave yet, you see them all over the north,south and west like Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Benin city, Ogun, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Calabar, Kaduna and virtually other parts of the country...
Are all the people from ur tribe living in ur region?
Abi u that is as useless as the question u just asked if u see opportunity to leave the country u no go waka?
Aturu grin
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
YoungLionken:

Did you mean why they are found in Isreal, Cambodia, Croatia, USA, Canada, China, Japan, and other parts of the world and happens to be first in number of immigrants living in those countries?
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by 2rez: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Damn!!! Bitter news has become the order of the day in the God forsaken shi.thole called Nigeria. My colleague plus hall mate in school way back. embarassed. Damn!!! Damn!!! Damn!!! This just ruined my day. Nigeria killed u bruh. Y'all Easterns who still got his or butt stuck up north, more like y'all dont find your lives valuabe. Shiit has gotten real. RIP & may the good Lord grant u sweet repose. AMEN!
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by columbus36(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Very sad,
RIP to his soul.
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by ZIAZI(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
YoungLionken:

What do you mean in their land? Was the deceased not a Nigerian, and is Niger State not in Nigeria? Worse things happen on Nairaland than on any other internet space functioning in Nigeria.
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by chrisvic007: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
heniford2:
Una done start abi to dey kill igbo's no worry undecided

Where was Ahmed Gulak assassinated?
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by heniford2: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
chrisvic007:

Where was Ahmed Gulak assassinated?
relax e go reach everyone body soon Ahmed Gulak na human being
Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by honcdm01(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2021
Ohaneze Ndiara

1 Like

Re: Doctor Precious Chinedu Emeka Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits In Niger State by gozzylink: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Wicked world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Successful' Man Nabbed For Stealing Generator In Bayelsa Community (Photos) / EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud / One-Million-Boys Robbery Gang Writes Ojo, Badagry Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.