Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me (51325 Views)

This Man Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos To An International Bank / EFCC Docks Entertainer, Simon Oshi, For Dud Cheque (Photo) / Pastor Sold Me To Cartel In Oman For $300,000 - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by PrincessGlow: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
All I know is...

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by baby124: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Una no see as plane de fly, as you be Wonder Woman you decide to trek am. Come de surprised as you see wonders on the way. If you cannot go to embassy and get visa to the country of your choice, stay in Nigeria. Use the money you used to trek to Italy to set something up for yourself. Nothing de Italy. Very dry country. No job, nothing nothing except ashawo work.
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by mu2sa2: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
These people with their stewpid get- rich - quick syndrome
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by tunjiajayi: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
Werey yamree op.
The first caption for this story, read Igbo man sold me into slavery ....
Now you don change am to Nigerian man.

When the chips are down you become Nigerian otherwise you are ipob biafran.

Werey people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by habakukjss3: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/igbo-man-sold-me-into-slavery-in-libya-a-stranger-rescued-me-adaeze/

Recruitment! Recruitment!!

A reputable insurance firm is looking for interested applicants in their Abuja office...

Requirement: minimum of ND, HND and B.Sc

Position: Marketing (Financial Advisors)

Renumeration: Commission PLUS (+) #30,000 base pay.

Application Deadline: 16th July, 2021

Send CV to Uchennae@tangerine.africa, if interested

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by YoungLionken(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Where are those Igbos that always make mockery of Benin girls? Their sister is calling now..

More so, the so called lady breached the agreement, nothing more..

Believe a lady from the east at your peril, they don't have abomination of any kind...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Man inhumanity to man.

The worrying part is that some other foolish ladies are still working on how to take the same route. They never learn tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by Cassandrax: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
You Igbos

The whole Nigeria is aggrieved, Igbos are tactically getting set up again to lead the pack for expressing the grievances......IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

The first Nigeria coup which is tagged "igbo coup" comprised of men frm all d regions in Nigeria and was a response to the chaos in the south west (yorubas) as a result of the aftermath of 1965 elections, also remember that most of the coup men including their leader swore that they will install Awolowo once the coup succeeds....

Unfortunately, the same SW (Awolowo), made a policy that killed more children and women than the war itself, the SW also made policies that is intended to make Igbos poor for ever(seized all Igbos money in the bank). Igbos, I am not asking you to hate anyone, just let people fight their fights.... And always tell your children history.

I am an advocate of truth, I set history free.... Like this post of it favours you in anyway, that's how we know the number of people we save every day with our historic truth.

IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Hehehehehehe confirmed

But a Yoruba man and Edo woman were also involved, did you miss that ? Ehi.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by rainerboy1010: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
This one done write biogray finish naaa
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by PRINCEPAJO: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Abeg if the Nigerian man get Yankee contact

I don arrange my slavery chains lyk dis
Cuz Buhari Don enslave us for free hia
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Machinegun91:
This girl is busty and oiled, she's good for the business and her Igbo brother felt wise selling her to white jihadists.

Igbo Amaka.

Igbo Adaeze.

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
mu2sa2:
These people with their stewpid get- rich - quick syndrome

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by StCyril196: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
All is well.. LAND 4 SALE AT ITAK UYO AKS.. 500K-..1.5M 08108864724
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by GeneralPula: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Slavery or prostitution..
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by neyyoh: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
nzeobi:

Every tribe has good and bad people in the North people are butchered by bokoharam, bandits and herders, in the sw people are also butchered for rituals.
You should hold your government accountable so that they can eliminate poverty and orientate people on this kind of trips and not turning it to a tribal war.

That an undergraduate like her fell for such scam should tell you that she may be hiding something.

And do not forget that bini people are experts in this practice of trafficking people through libya

Poverty kwwa, did you know that even the one's already in Europe,( Nigerian pi.mp's* and girls) are still selling themselves from one European country to another.

This people are the scourge of earth with zero dignity, they do it because of their low iq and penchant for quick gains.
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by AnanseK(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
MarveworldG:
Things humans do to human is unimaginable

Yes. Especially our hardworking brothers of the East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by heniford2: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Make it anyway
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by jaxxy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
nzeobi:

Every tribe has good and bad people in the North people are butchered by bokoharam, bandits and herders, in the sw people are also butchered for rituals.
You should hold your government accountable so that they can eliminate poverty and orientate people on this kind of trips and not turning it to a tribal war.

That an undergraduate like her fell for such scam should tell you that she may be hiding something.

And do not forget that bini people are experts in this practice of trafficking people through libya

What do people do in the south east brother??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by selemempe: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

I don't understand igbo language so communicate with me in English. The moral of Adaeze's story is simple. Igbos can just be as evil as every other tribe. She was sold by a fellow igbo to a Yoruba man, and was rescued and given a new lease of life by a Nigerien Muslim. Even in Biafra igbos will still maltreat each other because evil tendencies reside in every human being. Spread love, not hatred and bigotry.
so should we now forget biafra and embrace one oil Nigeria?
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by medropoly(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
What happen to that God sent Niger man that helped you? Or is he the man you married?

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by anselm791(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
What a journey.
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sapphiere
Come and Wail ooo...

Dem go dn fuckkk this girl tire..
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by Rickywardell332: 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Thank God for her life
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Story of a desperate man. Your greediness lead you to that.
Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by Babalegba(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
molbic:

Ihe ogugu nkea si na ozioma di njo nke Atikunetwork dere , you that wanted to travel to Spain without voters card talk more of visa or any documentation and the Igbo Man that sold you into slavery who greedy pass , YOU WANTED AN EASY WAY THE SAID IGBO MAN WANTED AN EASY WAY TOO SO DON'T TELL ME THAT RUBBISH
Not normal, are we angry Naivety and greed are not the same thing, moreover normal humans have empathy

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by Solatium(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
TotoGame:
And not even a single prick entered her kitten in libya?

Wow she's a living testimony cuz I remembered how they teared my relatives puna over there in libya .......she almost died

i wanted to ask the same question,the part wey come pain me be say she no talk how she take compensated the guy for rescuing her

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by anselm791(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Eya! Pele. Men are evil. Know this and know peace.

Meanwhile, The FUTURE is FEMALE

If you read the story, you will notice that a man bought her for $1.5k but a woman Paid $6K for her, tried to use her for prostitution, poisoned her when she refused, and while she was about to die, another MAN who she called Angel came to save her.
I fear who no fear women.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me by Coldshisha: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
cool

Thank you Ismail

May Allah continue rewarding you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evans: Lagos Transport Magnate Paid Me To Avoid Kidnap, Native Doctor Got 10% / Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Xenophobia: Protesters Vandalize MTN Abuja Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.