Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) (32094 Views)

Young Mother Hangs Herself And Her Son In Ghana (Photo) / Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Queenserah26(f): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2021
Haba now undecided
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by adenine02: 6:51am On Jun 19, 2021
Emekaaaaaaa!
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Agugbadin: 6:52am On Jun 19, 2021
Igbo Amaka. They have exported wickedness to another country, thank God that he was arrested.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 19, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/nigerian-hit-and-run-driver-arrested-for-killing-teacher-in-ghana-2.html
the fool thought he is in Nigeria, a case of accident has turned to murder case because of foolishness of an idiot enjoy your time in Ghana prison anuofia

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by dododawa1: 6:53am On Jun 19, 2021
and_____.
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by imoowo(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2021
My bloders always behave anyhow I wonder what is wrong with my country people
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:54am On Jun 19, 2021
He thought Ghana was Nigeria where drivers do as they like...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Agugbadin: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Machinegun91:
I can't leave my bloody Nigeria for Ghana and still be driving some old model motors in Ghana.

Ghana senators would rather drive me while I read Ghana news papers.

Am crazy right?

Sorry for your self and country. You should be sober that your fellow Nigerian went to another man's country and committed this kind of crime.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Nwokostephen082: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Timoleon:
Is hit and run his profession? undecided

This and stupidity sef....inseparable.

I don't think they meant "hit and run" to be his profession. The phrase was merely used in a descriptive manner.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Rochasstatue(f): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Ipobians and wickedness coupled with crime is like Atiku and stealing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Akalia(m): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2021
The guy is a hardened fellow. He deserves the charges and the appropriate sentence. Stupid murderer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by BenAndrew: 6:56am On Jun 19, 2021
They just play with words anyhow. Just imagine the nonsense headline
Timoleon:
Is hit and run his profession? undecided

This and stupidity sef....inseparable.
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by AndyCole16(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2021
tosomaju:
I am tired of waking up to bad news. Admin should be screening news to front page for health reasons. Especially early momo.
Thank you for this... I'm equally tired waking up seeing all negative news fill up nairaland pages

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Nigerian men always disgracing us.
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by hslbroker2(m): 6:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Bola146:
You guys need a serious deliverance
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Cokahot: 6:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Wetin b dat guy name 4d Johnson family wey short. He resemble am o
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Machinegun91(m): 6:59am On Jun 19, 2021
Agugbadin:

Sorry for your self and country. You should be sober that your fellow Nigerian went to another man's country and committed this kind of crime.
point of correct.

Don't you ever tag me a Nigerian next time.
Do I look like a Nigerian?
Be careful with me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by AreaGovo: 7:01am On Jun 19, 2021
Eazi1:
He worsen the case by running...

Don't you think although wrong but it could be the best option especially in a country like Nigeria? If you don't escape to your safety first, by the time the street catch you o, you know as e dey be.
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by silibaba: 7:05am On Jun 19, 2021
tosomaju:
I am tired of waking up to bad news. Admin should be screening news to front page for health reasons. Especially early momo.

MOMO for ghana mean Mobile money ooooo
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 19, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
Soon, no country will allow Nigerians into their countries!

We are terrible; just yesterday I saw the video of Nigerian cultists in Dubai then this today. This wasn’t a typical hit-and-run, he hit, picked up as if taking them to the hospital and then dumped the person in the bush.

We have destroyed Nigeria and want to take our nonsense to other countries?

In fairness, foreigners of all kinds commit crimes in other countries...including this one.

It's part of life. You are probably hearing of this one because most foreigners don't commit crimes...like most Nigerians in Ghana don't do criminal things.
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by gift2xl: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2021
Senseless Act.
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by ubee(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2021
Which guys?
Bola146:
You guys need a serious deliverance
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by topboss: 7:13am On Jun 19, 2021
SO A GUY HIT SOMEBODY AND RAN AWAY IN GHANA.

IF I MAY ASK THE HOPELESS GHANIANS, HOW DID NIGERIA COME INTO THIS.

MUST GHANIANS CONSTANTLY MAGNIFY EVERYTHING FROM A XENOPHOBIC ANGLE.

IN ITALY A GHANIAN STRANGULATED A PREGNANT NIGERIA GIRL, DID YOU SEE NIGERIA MEDIA MAGNIFY IT TO DEMONISE GHANIANS.

IN LIFE, THINGS WILL HAPPEN AND NATIONALITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

IT IS JUST LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by West2019(m): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2021
Pls who can borrow me 30m

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by topboss: 7:17am On Jun 19, 2021
kmcutez:
Nigerian men always disgracing us.

Enyimbamercedes:

I agree with you but it is annoying! I may have generalized but Nigerians should try to behave themselves in other countries. We already have a bad reputation and it worsens the situation for the good ones.

IF YOU LIKE ALLOW PEOPLE TO MIND FUCUK YOU.

GHANIANS ARE VERY SICK.

THEY HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION FOR NIGERIANS AND IT MUST STOP.

IF THEY HAVE NOT WRITTEN NEGATIVELY OR SPEAK NEGATIVELY ABOUT NIGERIA, IT MEANS THEY ARE NOT ALIVE.

YEAH, NIGERIA HAS CHALLENGES AND SOME NIGERIANS DO TERRIBLE THINGS BUT THEY ARE IN THE MINORITY.

THE VAST MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS ARE DECENT PEOPLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Eazi1:
He worsen the case by running...

He did so because it happens regularly in nigeria. It's d way we do it here and we get away with it. No one cares. but Ghanaians have proven that they have a saber society than ours. He probably thought he was still in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Machinegun91:
I can't leave my bloody Nigeria for Ghana and still be driving some old model motors in Ghana.

Ghana senators would rather drive me while I read Ghana news papers.

Am crazy right?
No you ain't crazy. You get quality standard.
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:19am On Jun 19, 2021
Beancounter93:

In fairness, foreigners of all kinds commit crimes in other countries...including this one.

It's part of life. You are probably hearing of this one because most foreigners don't commit crimes...like most Nigerians in Ghana don't do criminal things.

I agree with you but it is annoying! I may have generalized but Nigerians should try to behave themselves in other countries. We already have a bad reputation and it worsens the situation for the good ones.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Herbalist Who Exhumed Corpse To Sell Parts For Money / Suspected Ritualists Murder 65-Year-Old Woman In Osun (Photo) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Delta After Suspecting He Has A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.