Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) (32097 Views)

Young Mother Hangs Herself And Her Son In Ghana (Photo) / Drunk Plantain Seller Raped To Death In Ghana (Photo) / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2021
angry This wan strong no be small !
Ohhhhh ! My Nigerian Jews lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2021
zadokchidi:
Will that solve the problem of Nigeria
.. Yes ! Because at least one iddiiot will be put down grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 19, 2021
chrisvic007:
Savage. They have carried their savagery to Ghana. Very soon, they'll start to play their usual victim card.

I don't even understand why they should call him a Nigerian.

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Teejay13(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2021
Well deserved arrest. He should be held to face the law
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by techWriter1: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2021
You fellas need a serious liberation
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Flexxinice: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2021
chrisvic007:
Savage. They have carried their savagery to Ghana. Very soon, they'll start to play their usual victim card.

I don't even understand why they should call him a Nigerian.

If dem no call him a Nigerian, wetin make dem call am?
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by jaszplus12(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Obviously he thought he could get away with it!
Here in Ghana, no one drives his car even if your ROAD WORTHY CERTIFICATE is expired! Not to talk of breaking road rules. So if anyone says its because Ghana police hates Nigerians then you must be joking!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by PoloG: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2021
kmcutez:
Nigerianigbo men always disgracing us.
fixed wink
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by SaintBishop: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Graysons: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2021
Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by lexy2014: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2021
topboss:

IF YOU LIKE ALLOW PEOPLE TO MIND FUCUK YOU.

GHANIANS ARE VERY SICK.

THEY HAVE AN UNHEALTHY OBSESSION FOR NIGERIANS AND IT MUST STOP.

IF THEY HAVE NOT WRITTEN NEGATIVELY OR SPEAK NEGATIVELY ABOUT NIGERIA, IT MEANS THEY ARE NOT ALIVE.

YEAH, NIGERIA HAS CHALLENGES AND SOME NIGERIANS DO TERRIBLE THINGS BUT THEY ARE IN THE MINORITY.

THE VAST MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS ARE DECENT PEOPLE.

U haven't answered d question I asked: should they have looked d other way after d guy hit d woman with his vehicle & left her to die so as to soothe ur paranoia?
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by kelly72: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2021
Straight case of murder in the first degree.

May his wicked soul rest without peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2021
Some people have inbuilt wickedness.

You jam person, pretend say you dey rush her go hospital then drop her halfway......Is that not witchcraft?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Splitmind: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2021
They need to ban Igbos from travelling out and ruining other countries
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Seun360(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2021
They keep soiling our name is diaspora, just grant them their Biafra.
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by dontbothermuch: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by onatisi(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2021
this guy is finished , ghana courts dont pity nigerians ,they may give him 50 years in prison sentence
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Originalsly: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2021
topboss:

SO A GUY HIT SOMEBODY AND RAN AWAY IN GHANA.

IF I MAY ASK THE HOPELESS GHANIANS, HOW DID NIGERIA COME INTO THIS.

MUST GHANIANS CONSTANTLY MAGNIFY EVERYTHING FROM A XENOPHOBIC ANGLE.

IN ITALY A GHANIAN STRANGULATED A PREGNANT NIGERIA GIRL, DID YOU SEE NIGERIA MEDIA MAGNIFY IT TO DEMONISE GHANIANS.

IN LIFE, THINGS WILL HAPPEN AND NATIONALITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

IT IS JUST LIFE.

Bro... in any country... foreigners as well as locals are involved in accidents. Most do not make news .... and this was not likely to make news. Rushing the victim to the hospital is what is expected of any normal human being... trying to save a life. To instead dump her in the bushes is evident that he has no regards for human life....depraved indifference to human life....it's a charge and in this case... pretty much the same as murder. That is pretty much acting like a beast. In any country... even if he were a local... it would've been headline news. He was not local... in any country... they would mention his nationality. He has already embarrassed Nigeria .. why would you now be here shouting and adding salt to the wound?

@ topic... I'm almost sure he has done same at home... life has a way... I just can't imagine how popular he will be in prison and the wonderful treatment he will receive.
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Swanzi(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2021
topboss:

GHANIANS ARE VERY SICK.

IF THEY HAVE NOT WRITTEN NEGATIVELY OR SPEAK NEGATIVELY ABOUT NIGERIA, IT MEANS THEY ARE NOT ALIVE.

YEAH, NIGERIA HAS CHALLENGES AND SOME NIGERIANS DO TERRIBLE THINGS BUT THEY ARE IN THE MINORITY.

The f00l doesn't even know how to spell Ghanaians half baked illiterate...! so how do you want them to address the culprit?
You insult a whole nation because of what you think a blogger or some Ghanaians do yet u are incensed when a Nigerian is addressed as such try and make use of your brains a little and please put the caps lock down u magnified idiot...
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by richeeyo(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2021
Machinegun91:
I can't leave my bloody Nigeria for Ghana and still be driving some old model motors in Ghana.

Ghana senators would rather drive me while I read Ghana news papers.

Am crazy right?
Shut up fool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Machinegun91:
I can't leave my bloody Nigeria for Ghana and still be driving some old model motors in Ghana.

Ghana senators would rather drive me while I read Ghana news papers.

Am crazy right?

Nothing wrong in driving that type of car. You need to travel to the so called US and other developed countries to see what people are driving. Some of theses guys living abroad don’t even have personal cars.

Nigerian mentality
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2021
miniziter:

And what's wrong with that? You people are the reason Nigerians travel out of the country to disgrace us because they want to make the money by all means just because of what you just said.
I think we need to change our orientation. Everyone can't be extremely rich. We keep blaming our politicians for embezzlement yet we ourselves are encouraging robbery, kidnapping, yahoo, blood money, ashawo/prostitution etc

What's this one saying?
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2021
angry Hang the bEAST that killed the tisa sad.HANG the baztard angry angry angry cool grin grin cheesy shocked
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by codemaniacs: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2021
topboss:
SO A GUY HIT SOMEBODY AND RAN AWAY IN GHANA.

IF I MAY ASK THE HOPELESS GHANIANS, HOW DID NIGERIA COME INTO THIS.

MUST GHANIANS CONSTANTLY MAGNIFY EVERYTHING FROM A XENOPHOBIC ANGLE.

IN ITALY A GHANIAN STRANGULATED A PREGNANT NIGERIA GIRL, DID YOU SEE NIGERIA MEDIA MAGNIFY IT TO DEMONISE GHANIANS.
IN LIFE, THINGS WILL HAPPEN AND NATIONALITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

IT IS JUST LIFE.
topboss:

GHANIANS ARE VERY SICK.

In every place, indigenes and foreigners are differentiated especially when a crime is committed..

In the U.S, they use RACE to describe the criminal if the criminal is a U.S citizen... if the criminal is not a U.S citizen then the person's country will be mentioned. so this has nothing to do with Ghan:aians disliking Nigerians...

the same will happen if a ghanaian commits a crime in Nigeria, his country will be mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Originalsly: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2021
Yankee101:

But why run when maybe your intervention can save a life?

People hit and run all the time .... common thing.... but this was not hit and run.... he hit .... stopped..... and picked up the victim ... but later dumped her instead of taking her to the hospital. That's not hit and run.... she may have survived if he had hit and run.... somebody would've rushed her to the hospital.
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2021
Flat head
Na so dem wan run their biafra abi
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by topboss: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Originalsly:

Bro... in any country... foreigners as well as locals are involved in accidents. Most do not make news .... and this was not likely to make news. Rushing the victim to the hospital is what is expected of any normal human being... trying to save a life. To instead dump her in the bushes is evident that he has no regards for human life....depraved indifference to human life....it's a charge and in this case... pretty much the same as murder. That is pretty much acting like a beast. In any country... even if he were a local... it would've been headline news. He was not local... in any country... they would mention his nationality. He has already embarrassed Nigeria .. why would you now be here shouting and adding salt to the wound?

@ topic... I'm almost sure he has done same at home... life has a way... I just can't imagine how popular he will be in prison and the wonderful treatment he will receive.

NO, U GOT IT ALL WRONG.

IN AN ACCIDENT, TWO PEOPLE ARE AFFECTED BY TRAUMA.

THE VICTIM AND THE DRIVER.

SO FAR, WHAT WE HAVE IS ONE SIDE OF THE STORY, WE DID NOT HEAR HIS SIDE TO CONCLUDE.

FURTHER, DID IT OCCUR TO YOU THAT THE VICTIM MAY HAVE DIED AND HE PANIC, LEAVING HER BY THE BUSH, ON REALISATION THAT HE HAD KILLED SOMEBODY, OUT OF FEAR, BEFORE RUNNING AWAY?

THERE IS NO WAY, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THINKING STRAIGHT, UNDER THOSE CIRCUMSTANCE.
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/nigerian-hit-and-run-driver-arrested-for-killing-teacher-in-ghana-2.html

What difference does it make that he is Nigerian?!

Seems that Africans (including Nigerians) are always to eager to stoke XENOPHOBIA! SMH

>
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2021
IMO amaka in Ghana, ambassadors of misdemeanor.
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by vaxx: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by frozen70(f): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/nigerian-hit-and-run-driver-arrested-for-killing-teacher-in-ghana-2.html

Stupid fellow why abandoning her in the bush and still stay in Ghana and not relocate home

Let him face it
Is best you gave an accident that leads to death than abandoning the person and ran away
Re: Nigerian Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested For Killing Teacher In Ghana (Photo) by Timoleon(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Bravely Escaped From Suspected 'One Chance' Kidnappers In Rivers (Graphic) / Suspected Ritualists Murder 65-Year-Old Woman In Osun (Photo) / Fake Policeman Using His Father's Uniform To Extort People Arrested in Lagos..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.