Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. (1460 Views)

Roy Club! Huge Crypto Investment Opportunity. / Oxford Group ..best Investment You Can Ever Get Your Hands On In Nigeria / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Ruthdaby: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2021
Roy club is a huge community started up by the Russians where you can make money on crypto currencies, currently there are two main ways to generate new coins, mining and paramining, what are the differences? In Mining you can earn crypto without having to put down money for it but it requires your time, huge computer resources, electricity and network data while in Paramining the crypto currencies that are in your wallet are increasing according to the strength of mining, for example UMI crypto increases on the average of 0.93% per day on the amount of coin you have stored in your wallet. There are two main coins that mines via paramining UMI and PRIZM.
Leave aside your regrets of the past and anxieties of the future and focus intelligently on the present. This is the best way of ensuring a positive future, Roy club is the new code for financial freedom.
follow my Roy business handles on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram @royclubofficial for updates

Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Ruthdaby: 8:08am On Jun 19, 2021
I cant give you complete details here to convince you further, please drop your email or phone number and I will contact you for more information about Roy club or contact 08138941888, you can browse about them on the internet and you can also ask questions in the comment section, will be here to reply.
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Tomilola360: 8:10am On Jun 19, 2021
SCAMMERS. cheesy

Make una do put money ooooo.

Lazy Nigerian Youths

1 Like

Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Ruthdaby: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2021
Tomilola360:
SCAMMERS. cheesy

Make una do put money ooooo.

Lazy Nigerian Youths
you are totally wrong about this, please check online for reviews about Roy club in general, check Roy club on google playstore also, thanks
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Janesouthall: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2021
Make una no put una money ooo.... It will end in premium tears...scam people.. This is how they start... 40% in a month.. Nai the person no get money pass dangote or Bill Gate...

1 Like

Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Ruthdaby: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2021
This not a Nigerian owned investment community, Due to the fall of major investment site in Nigeria, most Nigerians seems to see most online investment that gives 20 to 100% and more as scam, so they tend not to invest at all or invest very little, this is because of the current situation of the country, most people believes it’s not possible to make up to 20% and above, I don’t believe also, now what if I told you that I found an organization that can para-mine you 32% and 0.93% per day, its achievable and believable because it’s a Russian organization/community, to them its small but to us it seems a bit unbelievable, that’s what gives us assurance. I repeat do your research, thank you
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by jom28gy(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2021
Ruthdaby:

This not a Nigerian owned investment community, Due to the fall of major investment site in Nigeria, most Nigerians seems to see most online investment that gives 20 to 100% and more as scam, so they tend not to invest at all or invest very little, this is because of the current situation of the country, most people believes it’s not possible to make up to 20% and above, I don’t believe also, now what if I told you that I found an organization that can para-mine you 32% and 0.93% per day, its achievable and believable because it’s a Russian organization/community, to them its small but to us it seems a bit unbelievable, that’s what gives us assurance. I repeat do your research, thank you
so how do I cue in,if is true?
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Onyemaonwu: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Onyemaonwulivinus@gmail.com
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Ruthdaby: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
jom28gy:
so how do I cue in,if is true?
send here your email or phone number or contact 08138941888
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Ruthdaby: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Onyemaonwu:
Onyemaonwulivinus@gmail.com
check your email sir
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by jom28gy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ruthdaby:

send here your email or phone number or contact 08138941888
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by iamGholdaniel(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Don’t Invest
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Ruthdaby: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2021
iamGholdaniel:
Don’t Invest
Have you had any experience with Roy club that you want to share with us?
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by SavageResponse(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2021
Ruthdaby:

Have you had any experience with Roy club that you want to share with us?

What a question!

Do you actually think there's a business that can pay ROI of 40% every month
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Loonyy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Clins213@gmail.com
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Danielli70(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
danielezebunwo@gmail.com
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Ruthdaby: 12:41am On Jun 21, 2021
SavageResponse:

What a question!

Do you actually think there's a business that can pay ROI of 40% every month
Yes a Russian platform, via cryptocurrency currency para mining, its a new generation system. Check Roy club app reviews on playstore
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Ruthdaby: 12:48am On Jun 21, 2021
Roy club seminar held in different countries in Africa

Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Ruthdaby: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2021
Danielli70:
danielezebunwo@gmail.com
Email sent
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by SavageResponse(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ruthdaby:

Yes a Russian platform, via cryptocurrency currency para mining, its a new generation system. Check Roy club app reviews on playstore

Roy ko, toy ni

Being owned by Russians does not change that fact that it's a Ponzi Scheme!

Oya mention the names of the CEO, the Head of Finance and the Head of Operations/Investments.
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Ruthdaby: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
SavageResponse:

Roy ko, toy ni

Oya mention the names of the CEO, the Head of Finance and the Head of Operations/Investments.
Vladimir Moshkin
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Ruthdaby: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
The truth is you can mine UMI at home, you can create a similar mining pool on your computer, just like Roy club except that your profit will be about 5 to 6% monthly, while Roy club can pay 32% thanks to the huge amounts of coins its accumulated. Most of us might think Roy club is a pyramid scheme, here is the reason why it’s not. You don’t have to invite new people to make your 32%, your new coins are generated via cryptocurrency paramining.
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Ruthdaby: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
SavageResponse:

Roy ko, toy ni

The main source of profit in the ROY Club is income from the PRIZM cryptocurrency. First of all because PRIZM has the most important difference from other cryptocurrencies — the technology called paramaining �

Unlike classical PoS-mining, paramining differs in the fact that you can increase the generation of new coins by building the structure of wallets. This system encourages participants to promote the coin and invite referrals to increase the profit �

ROY Club makes the most of paramaining technology. Basically, all participants deposit money into the shared pool (wallets system) to get the maximum paramining percentage for everyone �

As a result, anyone can earn from 15% to 40% per month, regardless of the amount of their investment!

However, why do you need UMI cryptocurrency if you already got cash, credit cards, payment systems? Paramining is great, but what other advantages do UMI have? Let us explain! ☝️
Re: ROY CLUB!!! An Investment You Don’t Want To Miss Out On. by Janesouthall: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Guy... No mata how hard you try to convince me... Or the rest of us... It will end in premium tears...

(1) (Reply)

I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. / Deleted / What About Oceanic Bank Shares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.