Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Igbo Girl With White Skin? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Girl With White Skin? (6093 Views)

"I Am Going To Marry An Igbo Girl From Enugu" - Miyetti Allah Leader / Abuja : Igbo Girl Display Her Voters Card I'm 100% Articulated -photo / Alaba Ajibola Is Dating An Igbo Girl (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Girl With White Skin? by malcom1X: 7:23am On Jun 20, 2021
SlyDev:

Those that use bleaching cream do it for their personal purpose, it's their choice but the east know all the right cream to use and how to use them, that is where the west is lacking.

Both are guilty where you hide it or not.

Can you imagine what this guy wrote.
Re: Igbo Girl With White Skin? by Shiver99: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2021
Almaigaa:

Na bleach She bleach. These are colours of typical Igbo Girls grin grin grin grin grin

No. We're talking about Igbo women like the ones below.

Btw, I don't think you noticed but most of the pictures you posted are of elderly men. Or is that how women look like in your place?

Re: Igbo Girl With White Skin? by Shiver99: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Almaigaa:

The one you posted are Yeebos who live in the NORTH or Lagos. Those one don use bleaching cream wash body. But the ones in the EAST are very dark, majority of them though. grin grin grin grin

Why are you posting pictures of random men and women when talking about Igbos?

The second picture is literally a viral picture of an overly bleached Yoruba man.
Re: Igbo Girl With White Skin? by Guestlander: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
rdokoye:

Does she look like an Albino to you? Or are you just being silly? She just looks pale, that's it. Many Igbo people are around her complexion and are in no way Albino; I have many in my family.

Many Ibos are dark skinned and many Yorubas are light skinned as well. There's nothing special about it. The Fulanis have a lot of light skinned people but you never see them ranting on and on about it like Ibos.
What is special about being light skinned anyway?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Girl With White Skin? by Shiver99: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ayways, Igbos have a large variation in colour so you can see some very dark or very light, so please ago implying that they are bleaching.

It's getting tiresome with trolls like 1sharon and the one above me always spamming the same lies.
Re: Igbo Girl With White Skin? by Zooposki(f): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
When God wanted to punish people in the Bible, he removed their melanin(gives you your dark complexion) and made them light skin.

Numbers 12:10
When the cloud lifted from above the tent, Miriam's skin was leprous --it became as white as snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had a defiling skin disease.

Exodus 4:6
Then the LORD said, "Put your hand inside your cloak." So Moses put his hand into his cloak, and when he took it out, the skin was leprous --it had become as white as snow.
Re: Igbo Girl With White Skin? by Almaigaa: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
Shiver99:

Why are you posting pictures of random men and women when talking about Igbos?

The second picture is literally a viral picture of an overly bleached Yoruba man.

They are all IGBO
Re: Igbo Girl With White Skin? by AliDanjuma: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Some of you people are sick.

The sister is telling you about her skin condition.

And you guys are talking about bleaching. �
Re: Igbo Girl With White Skin? by AliDanjuma: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
Albinism is literally white skin.

It is absence of pigment.

Stupid person. Just wants to hate on Igbos.

PoloG:
When did albinism become white?
Igbos are cursed with Inferiority complex grin grin
Re: Igbo Girl With White Skin? by YakubuAugust: 6:33am On Jun 29, 2021
Igbo women are beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP Defeated And Disgraced Vice President Candidate Datti Protest With PDP / Finally Ait Gbenga Arulegba Focus Nigeria Invites Anenih,obj , Ibori Etc / PDP Begins Preparation For Anambra Elections, Warns Turkur. List Of Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.