Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React (49273 Views)

Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari / "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari / Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
But kanu is staying in London with known address, why this noise about Kano, bandits that have been slaughtering people from North to South, especially in the north, guess no bounty on them, guess they won't try it,hatred is very bad, how many Hausa have been killed by ESN compared to the everyday massacre done by bandits, herdsmen and Boko Haram? Sick people

1 Like

Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Jonegonu: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ok
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by winningwinner(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2021
I pity these mumu coalition that cannot boast of 3-square meals a day placing N100m bounty... How many of them has ever seen N1m before in their lives? One thing I know is that any bow that is shot by a child, was fashioned by an elder... Northern governors after shouting foul over the Asaba Declaration have not let the sleeping dog lie... They are still kicking using a nonexistent Northern Coalition to make political noise... Anyway, the last time I checked, I discovered that revenue allocations have not been shared for this month... Poor minds with myriads of problems hiding under an infamous coalition... I am still laughing in Tangale language...!

1 Like

Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Bahose(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
Make igbo leave in peace the north say no make igbo separate the north say no. My brother igbos them self are very creative they has produce shoes, cloths, plates, cars, electronics, very industrious people have you ever taught if Biafra come to reality they will be having one of the best economy in the world. Let them go am not Igbo but deltan
Delta isn't a tribe, say your tribe and be proud of it.
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by kioski: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
It's so painful that those who are supposed to be ashamed are not, rather it's me...so ashamed of some people's line of thinking. How will anyone want to associate with them?
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by TruthinAction: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
Which 100m?

Get 3 dedicated ipob members, give them 10k each, lamidi cownu will be in brought to your doorstep.

Ipob pigs are criminals.

If they are criminals, then what will you call Fulani herdsmen that are terrorizing, kidnapping and killing indigenous people of Nigeria? Please give a genuine answer.
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by sulaak(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
malcom1X:
I saw buhari's interview on TV.
And I said, this man is unaware of what is happening in the country.

The elites in Nigeria live in a bubble and one day that bubble will burst.

You are treating people badly and someone is sowing the seeds of hatred due to the injustice you give.

Why does Nnamdi kanu have so many followers, have you all thought about it?

Because what he's saying is the truth. Every Igbo man looks around him and see these things.
Buhari is aware of Nigeria problem. He is part of the problem. Any leaders that support open grazing in Nigeria wants a civil war.

2 Likes

Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by iconnecta(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
lol...
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Rubbish
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
The Coalition of Northern Groups should remove the beam from their own eyes first.
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by isaiahethan: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
Which 100m?

Get 3 dedicated ipob members, give them 10k each, lamidi cownu will be in brought to your doorstep.

Ipob pigs are criminals.

Foool
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Okhuadams(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dem leave their northern wahala dey talk another thing malus
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by pickatyouu: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Question: Why is their much problem with northern Nigeria?

Answer: Because their brain have gone south
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Calicoe: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
blinking001:
I think the northen group who placed a bounty on Nnamdi kanus head should be celebrated and not castigated. That man is the reason for the recent escalation of violence in the east. He admonishes his followers to kill our police men, military men, and ordinary harmless citizens like their lives doesn't count. He must be caught and repatriated back to Nigeria to face justice. A Nigeria of hope and peace is all we need. We don't want war. Government doesn't begin and end in the centre. We need to start learning how to hold our elites responsible for our predicaments. Most local government chairmen, Governors, house of reps members and senators in the country are useless. Lets hold them responsible
One Nigeria is all we need.
God bless Nigeria.
One Nigeria kill u there. I don't know where u are from but I think u are a northerner. Quick question, can't your Nigeria function without the ibos? Why do you insist on keeping them in this failed union. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by donnie(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Faller:
If IPOB succeeds in getting BIAFRA....will this man come down to the South East to be the president or will he be the president from London just the same way Buhari does every time he goes to London.....
He said he his not interested in holding political position in Biafra. So as you can see, he's not like your greedy self-centered politicians.
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by realray(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
blinking001:
I think the northen group who placed a bounty on Nnamdi kanus head should be celebrated and not castigated. That man is the reason for the recent escalation of violence in the east. He admonishes his followers to kill our police men, military men, and ordinary harmless citizens like their lives doesn't count. He must be caught and repatriated back to Nigeria to face justice. A Nigeria of hope and peace is all we need. We don't want war. Government doesn't begin and end in the centre. We need to start learning how to hold our elites responsible for our predicaments. Most local government chairmen, Governors, house of reps members and senators in the country are useless. Lets hold them responsible
God bless Nigeria.

come don't say that again ok, am just trying to be nice with u if not casala go bust, tell me before Nnamdi kanu started agitation Boko Haram has already been existing and causing trouble killing and bombing innocent civilians infact all what kanu said before buhari came to power has already happened and still happening, including prophecies here and there about Nigeria going into civil war, can't you see what is happening infact awolowo was right all along and incase you don't know this is not how God design this country (one Nigeria) even the land God gave to the children of israel was structured everybody were in charge of their land, city though one as israel but it was structured so since the north said they don't want restructuring then we should go out separate ways so please stop saying thrash abi na kanu bring Boko Haram, killer herdsmen and bandit..... rubbish
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Freebills12: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
blinking001:
God bless Nigeria.

We are talking of marginalization and injustice shown to the Igbos since after the war. Is kanu the reason why Buhari borrowed $22 billion from China and non was allocated to South East? Is KANU the reason for his hatred for the Igbos evidently shown in his speech and deeds? Address the said marginalization of the south East in your govt, but No he won't do that, if kanu asked for referendum the North would crucified him.

1 Like

Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by chubinwa(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
For once ohaneze supported their own. Kudos to them. Every right thinking igboman/onye dot is rightly behind MNK. If you doubt me, go and ask your father
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by eeetuk(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
" malcom1X :I saw buhari's interview on TV.
And I said, this man is unaware of what is happening in the country. The elites in Nigeria live in a bubble and one day that bubble will burst."

I agree 100%.
And here is why.
President Buhari is illiterate and that means he cannot differentiate rights from wrong. If president Buhari was educated person, he would have known that people are sensitive to exclusion.

He filled up entire federal government jobs with people from one section of the country and excluded others. Bear in mind that Nigeria is a country of over 400 tribes, according to United nations population center.

Tell me Which of the Nigerian 400 tribes that is not sensitive to this kind of exclusion?

So, I am very happy Akwa Ibom state has decided to go the United Nations to seek independence from Nigeria.

Of all the 36 states that make up the country of Nigeria, Akwa Ibom state stands a better chance to exit Nigeria than any other states in Nigeria. The reason is Akwa Ibom state has assets that will attract the United states, EU, Asia and the Russian governments to back their demands. And the state is strategically located. Not in the middle of the Nigeria, but the edge.

Trust me, if Akwa Ibom state exits Nigeria, it will signal the end of Nigeria. That is because Akwa Ibom state produces 65% of money Nigeria government spends each year. Akwa Ibom state is number one in oils production and natural gas. In addition, Akwa Ibom state is not located in the middle Nigeria. It can receive armed supplies without passing through other states in Nigeria.

I strongly believe that the end of Nigeria is coming.

1 Like

Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Safemoon: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Here comes the cowmen.mazi kanu is not bidding he is a free citizen in every sane country.

Anyone that thinks he needs to be prosecuted should do so in any international court am sure he will be happy to face any charges.
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by samwillyco1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
Majority of Northern NIGERIA reasons like COWARD, is the consequences of sucking cow breast and urine
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by nidoo: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
Well said, but how can will have one Nigeria when Fulani herdsmen kill people freely in the country? No body put bounty on their head neither have they declared them terrorist group, have they put bbounty on Boko Haram? How can we have one Nigeria when a bag of Rice is more that minimum wage? How can we have one Nigeria when all federal gov't appointments are directed to the north? This is hypocrisy of the highest order, am not from the east but let the right thibg be done, is it by force for igbo to remain in Nigeria, why cant they let them go?quote author=blinking001 post=102884500]I think the northen group who placed a bounty on Nnamdi kanus head should be celebrated and not castigated. That man is the reason for the recent escalation of violence in the east. He admonishes his followers to kill our police men, military men, and ordinary harmless citizens like their lives doesn't count. He must be caught and repatriated back to Nigeria to face justice. A Nigeria of hope and peace is all we need. We don't want war. Government doesn't begin and end in the centre. We need to start learning how to hold our elites responsible for our predicaments. Most local government chairmen, Governors, house of reps members and senators in the country are useless. Lets hold them responsible
God bless Nigeria. [/quote]
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
blinking001:
God bless Nigeria.
Shit,Shit,Shit....you spoke shit.
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Trustedpronet: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fools
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by drdan777(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Nice one Ohaneze Ndigbo all their gimmicks will fail, Mazi Nnamdi KANU is not your problems, rather place that #100m on your government if they are sincere to conduct referendum.
you don't silence an Ideology.

Proudly a dotish.

Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by CasNova: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
It is ridiculous.

How laughable.

Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Miratopaz(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
those northern miscreants can not Chanel that energy and money to bring peace in there region where they have boko haram ,iswap, herds men, and are all born as terrorist idiot set of people
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by HabaHaba: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Grace001:

Cursed region.

You don't know how cursed you are already!!!!!!
You are a pity my friend, you are truly a pity! Hating a set of human tribe just because of of tribalised sentiment and love for your Bigoted president!
Tueeh!

What do you expect from pple who reason like a cow.

Abeggi enjoy your happy one Nigeria

Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Simplyleo: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
isaiahethan:

Foool
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Lightorder: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
malcom1X:
I saw buhari's interview on TV.
And I said, this man is unaware of what is happening in the country.

The elites in Nigeria live in a bubble and one day that bubble will burst.

You are treating people badly and someone is sowing the seeds of hatred due to the injustice you give.

Why does Nnamdi kanu have so many followers, have you all thought about it?

Because what he's saying is the truth. Every Igbo man looks around him and see these things.
Nnadi Kanu, Igboho and others are just SYMPTOMS . The presidency or the federal government is the DISEASE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) / Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.