Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React (49281 Views)

Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari / "Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari / Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Moderatorjobs(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
Are you unemployed and can communicate properly in English?

DM only if you are ready to be trained and work as an online chat moderator.
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
Head of BH is dead. Bandits are bandits and their small leaders are killed everyday. ISWAP leader has ransom on his head Kanu too now joined since his goal is to be the number 1 terrorist hiding abroad while his mindless followers get killed for being stupid.
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by nnamdico82: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by realray(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
Moderatorjobs:
Are you unemployed and can communicate properly in English?

DM only if you are ready to be trained and work as an online chat moderator.

am interested, u can reach with this raxy4real@gmail.com
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by justmondris: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
Stupid country.How much did they place on
abubakar shekau‘s head? Maybe the guy was even their hero bounty amount kill una there
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by millionboi(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Grandeeur:
Bounty Kwa.. Omo e don red.. make Nnamdi kanu start gathering troops o
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Nothing red jor

Kill nnamdi kanu buhari govtmnt will sawa
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Moderatorjobs(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
realray:

am interested, u can reach with this raxy4real@gmail.com

https:///EgkzALLGZjBLfrhnsgM3pQ

Join the whatsapp group
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by justmondris: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Faller:
If IPOB succeeds in getting BIAFRA....will this man come down to the South East to be the president or will he be the president from London just the same way Buhari does every time he goes to London.....

This same Kanu that your fellow IPOB members were bowing to...

He doesn't want to hold political position... Don't tell me you believe that shît

How is that your problem?
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Gentlerespect76: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
You sound as if talking about MNK will make you feel better! I hope it does.

Faller:
If IPOB succeeds in getting BIAFRA....will this man come down to the South East to be the president or will he be the president from London just the same way Buhari does every time he goes to London.....

He doesn't want to hold political position... Don't tell me you believe that shît
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by kenzysmith: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bahose:
Delta isn't a tribe, say your tribe and be proud of it.
isoko

1 Like

Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Moneyboyz: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
The north is funny, yet your brother's, sisters and mothers are in lagos Ogun Oyo, all over the east west and south begging for alms, Una fit contribute money kill someone while poverty is having a nice time with your people.
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by femo86(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
aboki will always be aboki......very funny set of fifu grin grin
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
So 17northern group came together and all they could come up with is just 100 million naira.You can see how poor this guys.The money is not enough for ESN a month.Then ipob has billion of dollars.Money that one Small trade for aba can raise without a blink.This northern fulani has nothing to offer that is why they are fighting hard to make sure Nigeria remains as one.This is really parasitic marriage
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Oshokalo: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
kenzysmith:
Make igbo leave in peace the north say no make igbo separate the north say no. My brother igbos them self are very creative they has produce shoes, cloths, plates, cars, electronics, very industrious people have you ever taught if Biafra come to reality they will be having one of the best economy in the world. Let them go am not Igbo but deltan
best economy my yansh,how many Igbo they buy wetin them they produce no be the same other tribe them won break from they buy all those kantafit they are producing,so hw do they become best economy
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by imagrg(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Federal character, as agreed to, should have been considered in most of the appointments made by the president but.....
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by tunary(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
osuofia2:
PLs add Sunday Igboho. He is a known terrorist
what is the definition of terrorist?
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Classicalman(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Coalition of BIATCHES. Go and fight Bokoharam, eediots
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
This People seems not to understand that ipob isn't just about MNK....... it's about suppressed aggression over their father, brothers, husband's,wife's and kids that were murdered and are still being killed by Nigeria government , it's about the continuous hatred and marginalization of their tribe by the NIGERIA government.....ipob is more like a Hydra if you cut off one head,another one springs up..... assuming that the aforementioned countries or organization were foolish enough to facilitate the apprehension of MNK to be murdered by the fulani terrorist led Nigeria government,it will not in any way stop the agitation for self determination and freedom by ipob which has been the motive behind the group led by MNK

1 Like

Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Godswrath(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Faller:

You won't believe it, because you think that everyone is like you supporter of APC self-centered cockies
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Thomist(m): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
According to NCM, the Kanu they mean is the Kanu the leader of ECN, not leader of ESN. The world if at all they care to listen to the brainless animals, will see the amount of Ignorance going on.

Cow talking.
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by R0LL0N(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bounty ke when it is not a game of throne film.
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by seunjungle1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
You be real mugu. Must you intervene in another people's affair... Face what is eating/hitting your peoples' up and let Biafra be. Oponu ni e ni?

Faller:

Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by millionboi(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Speaktruth88:
Head of BH is dead. Bandits are bandits and their small leaders are killed everyday. ISWAP leader has ransom on his head Kanu too now joined since his goal is to be the number 1 terrorist hiding abroad while his mindless followers get killed for being stupid.
it baffles me how kanu has turned nightmare to ppl like you.
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by blackmaine: 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
Which 100m?

Get 3 dedicated ipob members, give them 10k each, lamidi cownu will be in brought to your doorstep.

Ipob pigs are criminals.
Your people no get money 100m is a chicken change
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by blackmaine: 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

Where was Ohanego when Cownu placed bounty on Wike's head, a sitting governor for that matter?

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs
When a fool talks you will know Wine suppose to be buried alive
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
seunjungle1:
You be real mugu. Must you intervene in another people's affair... Face what is eating/hitting your peoples' up and let Biafra be. Oponu ni e ni?

Don't worry about me. I'm in a better place. I left your shithole country months ago... I'll worry about myself if I were you
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by blackmaine: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
blinking001:
I think the northen group who placed a bounty on Nnamdi kanus head should be celebrated and not castigated. That man is the reason for the recent escalation of violence in the east. He admonishes his followers to kill our police men, military men, and ordinary harmless citizens like their lives doesn't count. He must be caught and repatriated back to Nigeria to face justice. A Nigeria of hope and peace is all we need. We don't want war. Government doesn't begin and end in the centre. We need to start learning how to hold our elites responsible for our predicaments. Most local government chairmen, Governors, house of reps members and senators in the country are useless. Lets hold them responsible
One Nigeria is all we need.
God bless Nigeria.
Bros give us Biafra and peace will reign
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Igbojihadist: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Allee90:
Hello Nairalanders, I am on course to win this money. Pray for me as I intend to drop something for Nairaland house
may God guide you pls remember me oh
Re: N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React by Leo588(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
A typical Northern Hausa or Fulani man has a bad aura for success n always unhealthy sentiment.

Heartless human, heartless NCM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another APC Member Killed In Rivers This Morning / Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility / Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.