Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? (617 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Cubalabloo(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2021
It may interest you to know that the world is entirely a religious institute. Every human being belongs to a particular religious family. Sadly, most people, especially here in Africa feel that the existent world religions are; Christianity, Islam and African traditional religion. But there is more to that. The other 6 religion are dominant in the regions of Asia. For the records, these are the 9 types of religion that exist around the world; (1) Christianity. (2) Islam. (3) African traditional religion. (4) Judiasm. (5) Hunduism. (6) Toaism. (7) Budhism. (cool Confucianism. (9) Zoroastianism. All the 9 hold to the belief that GOD is the creator of the universe. They unanimously agree that after creation, man disobeyed GOD and has feeling short of His Glory, and that man is living solely on GOD's grace. This means which ever your religion is, we are brethren.
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by LordReed(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2021
Cubalabloo:
It may interest you to know that the world is entirely a religious institute. Every human being belongs to a particular religious family. Sadly, most people, especially here in Africa feel that the existent world religions are; Christianity, Islam and African traditional religion. But there is more to that. The other 6 religion are dominant in the regions of Asia. For the records, these are the 9 types of religion that exist around the world; (1) Christianity. (2) Islam. (3) African traditional religion. (4) Judiasm. (5) Hunduism. (6) Toaism. (7) Budhism. (cool Confucianism. (9) Zoroastianism. All the 9 hold to the belief that GOD is the creator of the universe. They unanimously agree that after creation, man disobeyed GOD and has feeling short of His Glory, and that man is living solely on GOD's grace. This means which ever your religion is, we are brethren.

It will surprise you that there are more than 9, for instance the Jains and Sikhs. Buddhism does not have a single creator god nor does Hinduism. Taoists don't believe in a supreme being nor do Confucianists.
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by illicit(m): 9:38am On Jun 19, 2021
More than that

Infact everybody has religion
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Cubalabloo(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

It will surprise you that there are more than 9, for instance the Jains and Sikhs. Buddhism does not have a single creator god nor does Hinduism. Taoists don't believe in a supreme being nor do Confucianists.
The jains and sikhs are just a section just like we have the Shittes. And is it possible for a religion to exist with holding a belief in a supreme spirit?
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by dhardline(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2021
They all desire to find a way to God. All but one tries to achieve this by doing this good or that good to become acceptable to God and hence enter paradise but only one provides the way to God through what another(Jesus Christ) has done(Christianity).

Hence just two religions exists.
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Cubalabloo(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2021
illicit:
More than that
Infact everybody has religion
Oh yea?
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Cubalabloo(m): 10:03am On Jun 19, 2021
Hence just two religions exists. [/quote] Lol. Just two? Christianity and?
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by LordReed(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2021
Cubalabloo:
The jains and sikhs are just a section just like we have the Shittes. And is it possible for a religion to exist with holding a belief in a supreme spirit?

Section of what?

Yes you have religions that don't have belief in a supreme being, already gave examples.
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by illicit(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2021
Cubalabloo:
Oh yea?

Yes

God is relative

I believe in supernatural powers and I am actually a christain by denomination but I don't actually believe in the christain God.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by LordReed(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2021
dhardline:
They all desire to find a way to God. All but one tries to achieve this by doing this good or that good to become acceptable to God and hence enter paradise but only one provides the way to God through what another(Jesus Christ) has done(Christianity).

Hence just two religions exists.

Actually there is only one religion, man made religion. LoL
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by LordReed(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2021
illicit:

Yes

God is relative

I believe in supernatural powers and I am actually a christain by denomination but I don't actually believe in the christain God.

What are supernatural powers?
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by illicit(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

They are relative

I foresee some events
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Cubalabloo(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

Section of what?

Yes you have religions that don't have belief in a supreme being, already gave examples.
Any religious sect that does not belief in the existence of a supreme being is not a religion. The first to be considered in establishing a particular religion is WHO TO BE WORSHIPPED!
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Image123(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

Powers that are not natural, duh. Like power to heal, power to know the "unknown", power to create the universe etc.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Cubalabloo(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2021
illicit:

Yes

God is relative

then you are not a christian
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by LordReed(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2021
Image123:

Powers that are not natural, duh. Like power to heal, power to know the "unknown", power to create the universe etc.
Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by dhardline(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

Actually there is only one religion, man made religion. LoL

OK. I'll gladly wait while you completely break free from all curruption within and without and fill the void within with all the things your flesh desires. When and if you achieve this, then you can come back and state your thoughts again.
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by LordReed(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2021
Cubalabloo:
Any religious sect that does not belief in the existence of a supreme being is not a religion. The first to be considered in establishing a particular religion is WHO TO BE WORSHIPPED!

LoL! Go and tell the practitioners that they are not practicing a religion because they don't believe in a supreme being. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Cubalabloo(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2021
Image123:

Stop confusing yourself
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by LordReed(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2021
dhardline:

OK. I'll gladly wait while you completely break free from all curruption within and without and fill the void within with all the things your flesh desires. When and if you achieve this, then you can come back and state your thoughts again.

What does this mean?
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Image123(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! Go and tell the practitioners that they are not practicing a religion because they don't believe in a supreme being. Bwahahahahaha!

But you have been told several times that you are practicing a different religion, have you taken it well too?
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2021
illicit:

They are relative

I foresee some events

Relative to what?

Having premonitions is a natural instinct. Also being able to predict events is a function of intelligence and data processing, we can predict the weather days in advance by completely natural means.
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Image123(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Cubalabloo:
Stop confusing yourself

Except confuse has another meaning, i perfectly understand what i am saying and experiencing.
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by LordReed(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Image123:

But you have been told several times that you are practicing a different religion, have you taken it well too?

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Cubalabloo(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Image123:

Except confuse has another meaning, i perfectly understand what i am saying and experiencing.
Keep it up
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by illicit(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

Relative to what?

Having premonitions is a natural instinct. Also being able to predict events is a function of intelligence and data processing, we can predict the weather days in advance by completely natural means.

That's what I am saying

We have individual believes
I believe that feeling is supernatural
You believe it's not

I told you it's relative

Believes are religions whichever way

We have so many believes/religions in the world
The problem comes when you insist that what I believe is wrong and it's your believe that is right and to be correct I have to accept it...

Do you see now
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by illicit(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
I don't believe in the Christain God even though I am a Christian denominationally

I know that most of the pastors got the whole bible wrong, they don't even understand God or Christ

Do you know that most pastors don't believe that The story of Job the rich that became broke and lost everything was fiction
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Kobojunkie: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
illicit:
I don't believe in the Christain God even though I am a Christian denominationally

I know that most of the pastors got the whole bible wrong, they don't even understand God or Christ

Do you know that most pastors don't believe that The story of Lazarus the rich that became broke and lost everything was fiction
Huh ??
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by illicit(m): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Huh ??

Yeah

The man that lost and later regained everything

That story didn't happen, it was a sort of Jewish lore
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Image123(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cubalabloo:
Keep it up

i certainly will. My experience is not at the mercy of silly arguments.
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Kobojunkie: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
illicit:

Yeah
The man that lost and later regained everything

That story didn't happen, it was a sort of Jewish lore
1. There is no such story

2. You don't even know the story so where does the conclusion that it is Jewish lore come from? undecided
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by illicit(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. There is no such story

2. You don't even know the story so where does the conclusion that it is Jewish lore come from? undecided

Well I think you haven't read your Bible

I have read everything more than ten times

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Why Oyedepo Makes Noise About His Private Jet – Tunde Bakare / ❤️Grace Preaching Is Not A License To Sin, God Forbid: But We Are Saved Forever / Rccg City Of David Abuja Celebrates 9th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.