Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? (618 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Kobojunkie: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
illicit:

Well I think you haven't read your Bible
I have read everything more than ten times
Ok. Then provide reference for the story you speak of. undecided
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by illicit(m): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ok. Then provide reference for the story you speak of. undecided

The guy that was faithful, and God told Satan that he would never succumb

Satan asked for permission to do his thing

God said go ahead but don't kill him, I like him...

He lost all his wealth , family and health consequently...

His name was Job

If u knew the story, u would have seen the error
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cubalabloo:
It may interest you to know that the world is entirely a religious institute. Every human being belongs to a particular religious family. Sadly, most people, especially here in Africa feel that the existent world religions are; Christianity, Islam and African traditional religion. But there is more to that. The other 6 religion are dominant in the regions of Asia. For the records, these are the 9 types of religion that exist around the world; (1) Christianity. (2) Islam. (3) African traditional religion. (4) Judiasm. (5) Hunduism. (6) Toaism. (7) Budhism. (cool Confucianism. (9) Zoroastianism. All the 9 hold to the belief that GOD is the creator of the universe. They unanimously agree that after creation, man disobeyed GOD and has feeling short of His Glory, and that man is living solely on GOD's grace. This means which ever your religion is, we are brethren.

Number 8 is NOT a religion and there is no outright concept of "God" or a "god" in Confucianism.

Take it off that list.
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Kobojunkie: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
illicit:

The guy that was faithful, and God told Satan that he would never succumb
Saran asked for permission to do his thing
God said go ahead but don't kill him, I like him...
He lost all his wealth , family and health consequently...
His name was Job
If u knew the story, u would have seen the error
Is this a joke of some sort? undecided
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by LordReed(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
illicit:

That's what I am saying

We have individual believes
I believe that feeling is supernatural
You believe it's not

I told you it's relative

Believes are religions whichever way

We have so many believes/religions in the world
The problem comes when you insist that what I believe is wrong and it's your believe that is right and to be correct I have to accept it...

Do you see now

Beliefs are not religion even though religion contains beliefs.

I understand but I would like to know what makes you believe premonitions are supernatural?
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by LordReed(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Cubalabloo:
Any religious sect that does not belief in the existence of a supreme being is not a religion. The first to be considered in establishing a particular religion is WHO TO BE WORSHIPPED!

BTW you didn't answer what section the Jains and Sikhs are of.
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by Image123(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
LordReed:

Beliefs are not religion even though religion contains beliefs.

I understand but I would like to know what makes you believe premonitions are supernatural?

cheesy cheesy Like your belief that there's no God,right? You're attempting to play the fella to a corner as usual with the sly use of the word premonition. You should try prophecy instead.
Re: Did You Know That There Are 9 Types Of Religion In The World? by LordReed(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Image123:

cheesy cheesy Like your belief that there's no God,right? You're attempting to play the fella to a corner as usual with the sly use of the word premonition. You should try prophecy instead.

Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Pays Tribute To Late Prophet TB Joshua / His Will. / They Want To Make Us Laugh – Adeboye Queries Govt For Making COVID-19 Vaccine Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.