Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc (2426 Views)

My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me / Is N50,000 Monthly Enough Feeding Allowance For A Family Of 3? / Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by akanbiaa(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Olumyyde:
@akanbiaa, let's get this straight,
1) I don't work with Kaduna electric.
2) The particular month of the power outage, I was actually given a lesser bill.
3) This particular thread was open so I can learn from others.
* If anyone at all feels disrespected from my response so far, sorry. That's not my intention. Friends are better made. One love.
Explanation understood, no wahala apologies to you also and apologies accepted from you, Better to have loyal friends than tells the bitter truth than toxic enemies or enemies that tells you sweet things. One love.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
akanbiaa:
So this is how you insult your so called customers calling them drunkards? What use is posting a picture which could be that of anybody? Advice for you that could change your life for better 1 Always mind your business. 2. Never offend the wrong person. 3. You attract what you continue utter consciously or subconsciously. 4. Avoid want seem too good to be true. 5. Destiny helpers can come in any form so also is destiny destroyers so be nice to all and sundry especially those that did not attack your person(and even them greet them but maintain distance. ) 6. Not what people they you they are that you believe without unbiased investigation. 7. Don't gamble or bet.
I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean to call you a drunkard. I’m sorry about that please.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
Olumyyde:
@akanbiaa, let's get this straight,
1) I don't work with Kaduna electric.
2) My post isn't about me, as that's not my pay range. Just painted a scenario for discussion, that's all.
2) The particular month of the power outage, I was actually given a lesser bill, as I mentioned in the other thread.
3) This particular thread was open so I can learn from others.
4) @Xilsbridalhouse, I guess she's a business person. Let's patronize her if we can. She meant no harm.
* If anyone at all feels disrespected from my response so far, sorry. That's not my intention. Friends are better made. One love.
Very thoughtful of you.

Well I just dropped my comment like every other Nairalander lol not to market lol

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Olumyyde(m): 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
akanbiaa:
Explanation understood, no wahala apologies to you also and apologies accepted from you, Better to have loyal friends than tells the bitter truth than toxic enemies or enemies that tells you sweet things. One love.
Thanks bro. Whenever you're in KD holler let's eat fish, on me.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Olumyyde(m): 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Very thoughtful of you.

Well I just dropped my comment like every other Nairalander lol not to market lol
All join o! Hehehehe.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by akanbiaa(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean to call you a drunkard. I’m sorry about that please.
No problem, no one is perfect and In reality I don't drink for my belief system is against it.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Karleb(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
40k.

A family of 4 on N100k go suffer sha. I don't know how you'll manage that money wey go reach you.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by culf: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Queenttoast01:
20k for foodstuffs and 10k for upkeep for the month should be okay

you're kidding right?
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Olumyyde(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Karleb:
40k.

A family of 4 on N100k go suffer sha. I don't know how you'll manage that money wey go reach you.
It's well o!
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by Karleb(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
2shaw:
Buy 1 bag of rice,8 kongos of beans,melon,margin,spag carton,noodles carton,milk and other perishable foods max 45k. E no get hw una wan finish bag of rice in 3 months
So na only rice and beans dem go dey shop? cheesy

Trust me, of all foods, rice and beans are the cheapest. But try to prepare a soup 4 people will use for a week, do that 4 times in a month and tell me wetin go remain for inside #100k.

Also, try to buy yam and garri and deduct the prices.

It's just better the OP double his hustle, I know it's not easy but if he is earning #150k, he can keep #70k as food allowance so his family can eat to their satisfaction.
Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by djbabs242(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
ibechris:
Tell ur wife to write out her list for the month,then sit down with her to adjust it to suit the salary and whatever marginal income that is coming in.

ADVICE:
1.Buy in bulk.
2. If u can't afford it per month,pls adjust the feeding to per week.
3. Give her the feeding money to keep.
4. Always buy,when it is season. Like me,I bought tomatoes that will last for 6 months in my house.

Re: How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc by MigeoFoods(f): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
The only way to survive is crowd purchase

Join other people, gather money buy in bulk and share amongst yourself

JOIN OUR DRIED CATFISH SHARING THIS WEEK

Slot opened for 20 people
Pick up locations
ASABA
WARRI
LAGOS
ABUJA

Pick up date : July 3rd

To be a part of our weekly FOOD SHARE
Send HI to WhatsApp 07087244361

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) / Truck For Hire To Anywhere In Nigeria(10 and 15ton ) / Between Your Mother And Your Husband . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.