Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) (2422 Views)

DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) / Marriage Palava part 4 / Marriage Palava part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
It's a bit lengthy pls bear with me

I met a lady through 2go in 2014. I asked her out online and she accepted, weeks later, we met one weekend and had sex on the first day! The sex wasn't great, I stopped half way and went to shower. The following day I snooped and discovered that she already have a boyfriend and the guy is in the same school with her. I dissolved everything between us and left for my lodge (I was schooling too but in another school but same state)

She didn't call to apologise and I also locked up. Fast forward 6 month later, she messaged me on Facebook that she was 7 months pregnant. I did my calculations and Instantly knew something was wrong somewhere. I denied being the father, she went on my friend list and dug up my my uncle's profile and chatted him about the pregnancy. My uncle messaged me

Calm me down and request I go see the baby with my parent. We went to her parent house, saw the baby immediately started investigating about dna test. I was humbled by the price of the dna test (200k as at then) because there is no way I was going to raise that kind of money while in school.

Long story short, my parent and I have been taking care of the baby ever since then, I finished school around 2017, travelled out of the country almost immediately after graduation and assumed responsibility on my own.

I came back late 2019, I requested we do a dna test upon my arrival. I went straight up to a known diagnostic center and made enquiries of the price and what to bring before the dna test will be done..

I was told to bring any official means of identification for myself, the birth certificate of the baby and the mother will also have a means of identification too and she will also be present to sign the consent form.

I told her about the requirements and ask her if she had any means of identification herself. She said No! I went back to the diagnostic centre and told them if there is any substitute, they said she can present her NIN slip. I told her immediately to get the NIN slip, days later she told me there were too much people on the queue and that she can't continue to waste her time endlessly. We went back and forth about the NIN slip till the whole of 2020 ended.

The beginning of this year I told her that I'll stop giving her money for the baby's upkeep if she can't provide the NIN slip. With as low as 2500 she can get hers from the local shops.

She called and called for me to send her money for the first 3 months of this year. I didn't budge. I kept to my words. No dna test, no money. School fees time came, she called, I was forced to go back to the diagnostic center this April and pleaded if there is a way we could do the dna test without requesting any form of identification from the mother of the child. They called the head office in lag and told me that we can do the test without the mum's mode of identification. I was elated and called her to bring the baby with her on the 5th of April (Easter Monday) to the my shop, then from there we will go to the diagnostic center. She said OK.

I waited for her to bring the child over, she didn't. She called me 3 days after saying that she went for a church program. I was furious. I told her to show bring the baby the following day (Thursday) she said she will come. Again she refuse to show up. She called 5 days later to tell me that she's sorry. I ended the call and told her that she isn't serious.

She rang me days ago to tell me that the baby is not feeling too well and that she want to see me, she urge me to pls send her something to take the baby to the hospital for treatment.

I'm in a dilemma, I don't know how to go about this. It's obvious that she is deliberately not allowing me to go for the dna test and I don't want to be a deadbeat dad either.

How do I lure her to go for the test? I don't want my daughter to have a bad perception about me that I wasn't there through her childhood (if eventually she turn out to be mine).

Help!

https://www.nairaland.com/6623547/dna-test-palava-what

Modified :

I posted this last month and I have done the dna test. The test turned out negative and that I'm not the father.

I don't know where to start from. I don't know what to do. A part of me what to drain her even till the last kobo I spent on the child and a part of me also want to let go (make dem sha carry their wahala dey go).

What do you guys reckon?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Marriages are under attack, couples should be very careful.

2 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Davash222(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How old is the child in question? undecided

Can you put yourself in the child's shoes to understand that it is probably even more devastated than you are that he is losing the one who he knew as dad? Wil that help you make your next decision? undecided
Imagine the nonsense you dropped here. So, he should continue training another man's child? A child that was forced on him? Learn to align your brains to your phone before making a post here. We're adults here.

14 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrOposter:

I posted this last month and I have done the dna test. The test turned out negative and that I'm not the father.

I don't know where to start from. I don't know what to do. A part of me what to drain her even till the last kobo I spent on the child and a part of me also want to let go (make dem sha carry their wahala dey go).

What do you guys reckon?

Can you put yourself in the child's shoes to understand that it is probably even more devastated than you are that he is losing the one who he knew as dad? Wil that help you make your next decision? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by kingreign(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrOposter:

What do you guys reckon?

Drag that case to court. Let the deceitful mother pay for the crime. Its paternity fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by kingreign(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
[s]How old is the child in question? undecided

Can you put yourself in the child's shoes to understand that it is probably even more devastated than you are that he is losing the one who he knew as dad? Wil that help you make your next decision?[/s] undecided
Trash.
Put yourself in the young man's condition. How would you feel after spending so much (finance and emotion and time) on a relationship, and your partner starts acting weird, only for your worst fears about the children she imposed on you to be confirmed?

2 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Davash222(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
Iyaebe:
Marriages are under attack, couples should be very careful.
[/s]
Nonsense!

Because your fellow woman forced a child on an innocent man, you now beginning to sound like a marriage counselor. Call out the promiscuous woman and leave innocent couples out of this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
kingreign:

Drag that case to court. Let the deceitful mother pay for the crime. Its paternity fraud.
That's what I'm planning to do. If she can't repay, she should serve jail term.

4 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
kingreign:

Trash.
Put yourself in the young man's condition. How would you feel after spending so much (finance and emotion and time) on a relationship, and your partner starts acting weird, only for your worst fears about the children she imposed on you to be confirmed?
Your worst fear is that your child isn't yours? You never grow at all. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by exposition: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrOposter:

What do you guys reckon?
How much did you do the test and where?
Asking for a friend!
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
So you think you will win the case? With a good lawyer she can get ideas on what to say to counter your accusations, and will not pay you a dime. I feel your pain, but it's better to let go, save yourself from court stress and move on.
MrOposter:

1 Like

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
exposition:
How much did you do the test and where?
Asking for a friend!

Union Diagnostic Center

1 Like

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by mariahAngel(f): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Only a foolish person will sleep around recklessly, get pregnant and still think she gets to decide who the father of the child should be. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So you think you will win the case? With a good lawyer she can get ideas on what to say to counter your accusations, and will not pay you a dime. I feel your pain, but it's better to let go, save yourself from court stress and move on.
Lol. I'm not surprised it's coming from a lady.

3 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Pavore9: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrOposter:

What do you guys reckon?

Get your family and hers together, give them copies of the DNA result to go through, letting them know that is the proof that a child not biologically yours was forced on you while the biological father has been spared of his responsibility.

I can imagine the trauma you are going through as a result of the deceit.

1 Like

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Now that I've given you free counsel, you are saying it's because I'm a lady undecided . Do what you wish o, I'm done.
MrOposter:
Lol. I'm not surprised it's coming from a lady.

1 Like

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Now that I've given you free counsel, you are saying it's because I'm a lady undecided . Do what you wish o, I'm done.
Alright. Thanks all the same
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pavore9:

Get your family and hers together, give them copies of the DNA result to go through, letting them know that is the proof that a child not biologically yours was forced on you while the biological father has been spared of his responsibility.

I can imagine the trauma you are going through as a result of the deceit.

Thanks Boss. Much appreciated
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Pavore9: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrOposter:

Thanks Boss. Much appreciated

You are welcome.

If you feel you want to get compensation for what you have spent, let her family know about it.
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Nonexisting1: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Another one? Daughters of Jezebel are evil, men watch your back. Make sure all the children she gives you are yours. If you dont have money, borrow to do DNA tests on all of them, it's economical in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrOposter:
And the child? undecided
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by dahmie2013: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrOposter:
OP, I don't think you need this court wahala. If I were you, I will leave her with her child in peace. Let go...

2 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And the child? undecided
She can stay with her grandma for all I care. She's six! She's not breastfeeding

2 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrOposter:
She can stay with her grandma for all I care. She's six! She's not breastfeeding
So you are willing to engage in a court battle and subject this innocent child to a life of this kind mainly to soothe your ego in this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by kingreign(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your worst fear is that your child isn't yours? You never grow at all. undecided
You obviously lack sense.

3 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
kingreign:

You obviously lack sense.
Are you certain that I am the one who lacks sense in this? undecided
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by mariahAngel(f): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrOposter:

Did you ever love the child or did the doubt prevent you from loving the child?

2 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Layormiii(f): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ladies we can do better!!!! We really can!

I don't think it's possible to be pregnant and not know who the father is.

First of all, avoid having multiple partners.. let's try abeg and if you're married stay Faithful. Even if you're single, stay one place, or highest use CD or contraceptive.
These will reduce the chance of parternity fraud .

Also, when you know say you don fkkkuupp , and you get belle for person wey you no like, please be honest enough to face the consequences of your actions and give the baby to the owner, not forcing it on another person.
How do you even sleep well at night knowing someone else is taking up the responsibility of another person's child and is also emotionally attached as the dad .

Better to come out plain, endure the embarrassment for sometime (if there's any) but make sure you give the baby to the true father.

Be sincere enough to tell the real father no matter how hard.. because ehn .. there is something called DNA test now.. it is our KARMA, and soon enough it will knock on your door, one after the other, it will catch up with you and your heavy lie. And the aftermath is even more shameful

Op, please just let them go . There's no need dragging the matter, if you are still willing, assist the child , if not.. let them go. It's more honorable
Lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Slizzords: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
LIST OF STUPID PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND

Kobojunkie
Food queen

The list will continue to grow as more idiots will be added. Very dense people especially this kobojunkie of a guy , just look at the stupid advice he gave the OP

7 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Slizzords: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Your Mumuism na follow come

3 Likes

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pavore9:

You are welcome.

If you feel you want to get compensation for what you have spent, let her family know about it.
Alright boss.
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Davash222(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
Only a foolish person will sleep around recklessly, get pregnant and still think she gets to decide who the father of the child should be. undecided
Return the phone to the owner.

I doubt this is Mariah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Cousin Betrayed My Trust / "Do Not Speak Indigenous Languages To My Child": How Right Are Such Parents? / How Is Interracial Relationships Accepted/viewed In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.