Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. (1115 Views)

I Want Married Women / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by 7victor(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2021
Why ladies want married men is because they want to compete with the wife for the man's attention.

It is not only married men, but any man with a girlfriend.

Other ladies would also want the man.

Unlike men who mostly want virgins and ladies without boyfriends.

Women want men who is already into women.

It is believed by gender researchers that women secretly want to compete with other women.

That is why they found married men more attractive,all because of the hidden desire to compete with the wife.

If she can get the husband, she would share the affection of the husband for the wife.

If you are single without a girlfriend or wife, NO lady would want you.

But if you have a wife or girlfriend, ladies would be coming to you

One lady told me that one governor's wife (I will not mention her name) asked soldiers to shoot so many women for coming close to her husband.

She said what pained her was that before she married her husband, the man was already rich, but no woman wanted him.

Immediately she married him, women started coming to him, but she kept quiet.

It was when he became a governor and she then had some power, she decided to teach them a lesson,by asking soldiers to shoot them in secret.

She said that it was not known to the public.

The women would just disappear and people don't know they have been shot.

She did it because she felt that those women were only out to compete with her.

I tell you the truth: This is what is going on.At least I am a living witness.

There was a time that women started coming to me when I had a fiancee.

People believe that when one woman enters your life, the door must open for other women to start coming in.

But I believe it is just because other women want to compete with your wife or girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by ceejay10(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2021
So true! . From personal experience, I totally concur.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by 7victor(m): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2021
ceejay10:
So true! . From personal experience, I totally concur.
Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by Issues2(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2021
So true same thing with women too
Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by SenecaTheYonger: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2021
You didn’t have to include that fake story. But the whole concept is correct.

Women want what other women have, is the correct way to put it.

They usually don’t want their own, no, they want what their fellow woman already possess.

That’s why the concept of feminism makes me laugh. Like if you know how much women hate each other, you would laugh at their attempt at feminism.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by 7victor(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
You didn’t have to include that fake story.

To a liar,every story is a lie.

How can you believe anything when you are a terrible liar
Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by 7victor(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2021
Issues2:
So true same thing with women too

Ok
Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2021
7victor:
Why ladies want married men is because they want to compete with the wife for the man's attention.

It is believed by gender researchers that women secretly want to compete with other women.

That is why they found married men more attractive,all because of the hidden desire to compete with the wife.

If she can get the husband, she would share the affection of the husband for the wife.

One lady told me that one governor's wife (I will not mention her name) asked soldiers to shoot so many women for coming close to her husband.

She said what pained her was that before she married her husband, the man was already rich, but no woman wanted him.

It was when he became a governor and she then had some power, she decided to teach them a lesson,by asking soldiers to shoot them in secret.

People believe that when one woman enters your life, the door must open for other women to start coming in.

But I believe it is just because other women want to compete with your wife or girlfriend.
Mention the woman's name if it's sure for you

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2021
7victor:

A governor wife is just killing women randomly and no one is raising missing person alarm? c’mon Fvck off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by 7victor(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
Mention the woman's name if it's sure for you

Even if you people argue from today till tommorrow,i know the woman is capable of doing so.

She is a former governor's wife and i cannot mention her name because it could be used against me.

One man said that one of the reasons nigerians are hated by other countries is that we believe we know all things.

A person will say something,and nigerians will just conclude it is true or false,based on their feelings without trying to find out whether it is true.

And because of that,most things you say,people call it a lie,because they cannot imagine that another person can tell the truth,since themselves are great liars.

Everything we hear,we conclude only based on our feelings,without even trying to find out the truth.

If what we hear is not favourable to our ego and pride,we call it a lie.

If we are not comfortable with what we hear,then we call it a lie.

But a statement must not be comfortable to us before it is true.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by 7victor(m): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

A governor wife is just killing women randomly and no one is raising missing person alarm? c’mon Fvck off

You may not understand what is going on at the higher level.

I was alive during those days and terrible things were happening which were known and some were unknown.

Just like if i tell you that some governors were into human rituals and you doubt it because people would have raised alarm?

I mean,we dont just conclude things based on feelings.

People in power really do terrible things either to remain in power or to show power

1 Like

Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by Panda7(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
man how did you come up with this baseless conversation?? who talk am?
Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by Panda7(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
attention is now d* or satisfaction
Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by 7victor(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
Panda7:
man how did you come up with this baseless conversation?? who talk am?

Must everyone be a liar?

If you are always lying,that does not mean everything you hear is a lie.

I know it is because i said women were killed,that is why it looks like a lie.

If i had lied that men were killed,people like you would be here praising me.

It is not that i cannot also hate other males,just like other males hate themselves.

It is easy for me to also hate males,the way other males hate males.

But it is only the love of Christ that constrain me.

Most males want to hear evil concerning other males,so that they would be rejoicing.

I will actually be the beneficiary of hatred towards men because so many men need help from me,and if i also hate males like you people do,i will keep everything to myself and won't help any male.

Like other males,i could have reserved all my help and love only to women.

But the fear of God will not allow me.

But to the issue of a governor's wife killing women,it is something that few women themselves said.

It is not a makeup story.

It is not even a man that confirmed the story to me,but a woman.

Few women knew of it.

Another thing is that if you go to an all girls boarding school,the kind of attrocities that senior girls commit on junior girls is alarming.

They do it to show power.

How much more if the girl grew up to become a first lady.

Won't she try to show power.

Give somebody a chance to show superiority,and the person will surely show superiority.

So i am not making up the story.

And mind you:I am also capable of hating other males.

So no male should look down on me because i don't hate.

It is only the fear of God that is restraining me.

Another thing is that nigerian people do not believe anything if they were not aware of it.

If i say something which happened and they were not aware when it happened,then to them it is a lie.

But that is rubbish.

That you were not aware of something does not make it a lie.

Or are you all knowing?
Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by 7victor(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by TheUndercover: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
In most cases of women gravitating towards married men, it's because married men are evident of being well-to-do and able to take care of responsibilities. Women are always gravitating towards providers.

Take Ned Nwonkwo for example, women keep trying to get attached to him even though they knew he's married to 6 women. If people know you're married, they take it as a sign of being responsible and your ability to provide which most women are naturally drawn to. No one wants to attach themselves to losers.

Some women particularly love dating married men because they know he can provide whatever they want and always feel secured around him. They believe these married men are more matured than singles and they also believe they have a chance of 'stealing' him away from his wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by Mayng01(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
[s][center]
7victor:

[/center][/s]
Re: Why Women Want Married Men/Men With Girlfriends. by oglalasioux(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
7victor:

So you mean the governor's wife story is true? If you are asked to give the source of the story will you stand?

People should mind the kind of stories they fabricate. You could land in serious trouble for this rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

The One Thing In The World Only Girls Are Aware Of / Why Husbands With Controlling Wives Live Longer And Are Healthier / I Can't Fall In Love With Fair Women No Matter Their Jazz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.