Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,182 members, 7,957,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Exposed: Man Expose Ijaws, Asari Dokubo As A Fraud, And Killers[photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: Man Expose Ijaws, Asari Dokubo As A Fraud, And Killers[photos] (1851 Views)

Very Dark Man Expose The Borno State Government (video) / Heavy Protest In Sokoto Over The Arrest Of Deborah's Killers (Photos) / EXPOSED! Man Reveals How Abba Kyari Sold 'ministership' For N2.5b Per Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed: Man Expose Ijaws, Asari Dokubo As A Fraud, And Killers[photos] by Elliot2(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
RobbStark:
The name "Ijaws" given some people sleepless nites.
Opening threads upon thread. grin

Kontinue cool
Tarr! There is nothing injaw to envy.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Man Expose Ijaws, Asari Dokubo As A Fraud, And Killers[photos] by PIMPAR: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Elliot2:
Thank God you know. Asari is a northern agent. Presently I can't find one single ijaw leader I can take seriously. Non of them cares about the common man.
Confirmed confused children. Asari has suddenly become Northern agent? Simply because he called cownu a supreme coward?
Re: Exposed: Man Expose Ijaws, Asari Dokubo As A Fraud, And Killers[photos] by Elliot2(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
PIMPAR:

Confirmed confused children. Asari has suddenly become Northern agent? Simply because he called cownu a supreme coward?
Gbaun! Ari tibi fa! You no get head.
Re: Exposed: Man Expose Ijaws, Asari Dokubo As A Fraud, And Killers[photos] by tutudesz: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Elliot2:
Thank God you know. Asari is a northern agent. Presently I can't find one single ijaw leader I can take seriously. Non of them cares about the common man.
Asari is only respected has the 1st IYC president, if not he for don chop beating.
Brotherly we have bad leaders, but we can't give up because of that.
Re: Exposed: Man Expose Ijaws, Asari Dokubo As A Fraud, And Killers[photos] by Elliot2(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
tutudesz:

Asari is only respected has the 1st IYC president, if not he for don chop beating.
Brotherly we have bad leaders, but we can't give up because of that.
Torr! But I don't have such patience. You heard the questions that young man asked, ba? What has Asari done for the ijaw people? Same question goes to every supposed influential ijaw leaders, from Jonathan to the least person. U need to see the way some shell officials I and some others took to tour round my community after an EIA meeting as host community for a new pipeline construction. When I showed them our impoverished community and the only house prof. Okoko has in the community, they couldn't stop laughing. This was a man they respected and feared so much. Despite cornering the whole oil money in my community, nigga didn't do anything for us before he died. He impoverished my family after stealing our lands. But he was one of ijaws strongest leaders and the voice of Ijaw, shouting resource control everywhere and always blamed the north and nigeria. What I found about the ijaw people is that we are very selfish, even to ourselves. Just look at tiny Bayelsa state, yet our leaders can't develop it despite our huge allocations. The state capital is a mess. Our big men would rather spend their ill gotten money on women and buzz, dancing to awigiri. There is no creativity all. Check the state, there are no single manufacturing and high labour involved businesses and companies run by ijaws, apart from very few hotels. The youths are never smart, except wearing smart etibo shirts and claiming IYC nonsense. I am disappointed in my people.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Man Expose Ijaws, Asari Dokubo As A Fraud, And Killers[photos] by fozapi(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
tutudesz:

Yeah during warri crisis and are Ibos killing themselves in Ebonyi over land issue

i am glad you are saying the truth,igbo clash is different from ijaw and itsekiri war,because they are different tribes
Re: Exposed: Man Expose Ijaws, Asari Dokubo As A Fraud, And Killers[photos] by fozapi(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
Elliot2:
Torr! But I don't have such patience. You heard the questions that young man asked, ba? What has Asari done for the ijaw people? Same question goes to every supposed influential ijaw leaders, from Jonathan to the least person. U need to see the way some shell officials I and some others took to tour round my community after an EIA meeting as host community for a new pipeline construction. When I showed them our impoverished community and the only house prof. Okoko has in the community, they couldn't stop laughing. This was a man they respected and feared so much. Despite cornering the whole oil money in my community, nigga didn't do anything for us before he died. He impoverished my family after stealing our lands. But he was one of ijaws strongest leaders and the voice of Ijaw, shouting resource control everywhere and always blamed the north and nigeria. What I found about the ijaw people is that we are very selfish, even to ourselves. Just look at tiny Bayelsa state, yet our leaders can't develop it despite our huge allocations. The state capital is a mess. Our big men would rather spend their ill gotten money on women and buzz, dancing to awigiri. There is no creativity all. Check the state, there are no single manufacturing and high labour involved businesses and companies run by ijaws, apart from very few hotels. The youths are never smart, except wearing smart etibo shirts and claiming IYC nonsense. I am disappointed in my people.

deep
Re: Exposed: Man Expose Ijaws, Asari Dokubo As A Fraud, And Killers[photos] by fozapi(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
adakaboro8 where you day
Re: Exposed: Man Expose Ijaws, Asari Dokubo As A Fraud, And Killers[photos] by nengibo: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Elliot2:
Tarr! There is nothing injaw to envy.
Yet you do write up, open thread
Re: Exposed: Man Expose Ijaws, Asari Dokubo As A Fraud, And Killers[photos] by fozapi(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
RobbStark:
The name "Ijaws" given some people sleepless nites.
Opening threads upon thread. grin

Kontinue cool

you wish
Re: Exposed: Man Expose Ijaws, Asari Dokubo As A Fraud, And Killers[photos] by Elliot2(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
nengibo:

Yet you do write up, open thread
Abi, ini bibi kpain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Remains The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had – Senator Adefuye / Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians / The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.